On October 22 2011 11:08 dgdsg wrote:
I think I know now how Zerg feeling watching all these TvT at Gom.
I think I know now how Zerg feeling watching all these TvT at Gom.
TvT is the best mirror match up.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
positron.
634 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:08 dgdsg wrote: I think I know now how Zerg feeling watching all these TvT at Gom. TvT is the best mirror match up. | ||
|
sharktopus.
United States456 Posts
| ||
|
SwampZero
Greece350 Posts
| ||
|
mataxp
Chile538 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:08 positron. wrote: is this the last match? before gsl finals, yes | ||
|
sharktopus.
United States456 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:09 mataxp wrote: before gsl finals, yes and GSL finals are on the same stream, right? | ||
|
SwampZero
Greece350 Posts
Day[9]: Yeah... that hatchery bla bla | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Quenchiest
Canada286 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:09 sharktopus. wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2011 11:09 mataxp wrote: On October 22 2011 11:08 positron. wrote: is this the last match? before gsl finals, yes and GSL finals are on the same stream, right? It'll be on both the Blizzard stream and the GOMTV stream. | ||
|
Courstice
United States473 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:08 positron. wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2011 11:08 dgdsg wrote: I think I know now how Zerg feeling watching all these TvT at Gom. TvT is the best mirror match up. Yeah. Although mirror MUs are not the center of excitement in competitive play at least it's bearable for the most part. | ||
|
thepantysoaker
United States54 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:04 Lunares wrote: I don't blame them for showing this game, It's the only game left for tonight. However wish they had shown some different games earlier. Tomorrow should be some good games. Eh? But the schedule says they're going on throughout the night? | ||
|
positron.
634 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:09 mataxp wrote: before gsl finals, yes GSL final is on gomtv stream right? | ||
|
mataxp
Chile538 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:09 sharktopus. wrote: Show nested quote + On October 22 2011 11:09 mataxp wrote: On October 22 2011 11:08 positron. wrote: is this the last match? before gsl finals, yes and GSL finals are on the same stream, right? Im sure it'll be on GomTv(t), and i think it'll be on blizz stream too, or at least it should | ||
|
sharktopus.
United States456 Posts
| ||
|
windsupernova
Mexico5280 Posts
Loving the camera switches to the players they are doing. | ||
|
rfoster
United States1005 Posts
| ||
|
blobrus
4297 Posts
| ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:10 thepantysoaker wrote: does toodming even have a clan? LOL Check the ID he's playing with.. :o | ||
|
Medrea
10003 Posts
| ||
|
Smurphy
United States374 Posts
On October 22 2011 11:11 windsupernova wrote: I'm really loving the sick production value, damn if Blizzard really dedicated itself to making a tourney(as in it not being part of another event) it would be one of the better produced. Loving the camera switches to the players they are doing. I was just about to type how I enjoy quick cuts to the players but I despise missing game content because we are looking at a player staring at a screen for 10 seconds. Day[9] is explaining about how awesome some play is and we can't see anything. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|