• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:41
CEST 06:41
KST 13:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6259 users

[KOR WCG] Ro32 Group C - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
October 16 2011 05:33 GMT
#121
Nada...

He definitely looked stressed, and made a kinda odd face at the end of his second match. He's in school too, right? It's midterms right now at many universities so that may be stressing him out.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
tangwhat
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand446 Posts
October 16 2011 05:33 GMT
#122
On October 16 2011 14:30 LoliKuma wrote:
NaDa actually looked relieved when he lost, he's probably under a lot of pressure/stress from university, etc. But really wish he played better though, cuz he's so much better than that >_<


Yeah whenever the cameras looked at him he looked like he was on the brink of tears. University/girlfriend/his past achievements must be stressing him out a bit.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
October 16 2011 05:34 GMT
#123
On October 16 2011 14:33 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Is that Oov on nana's stream? lol


Without looking which clip was it, if there was Boxer singing and drinking, yep it was Oov.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
October 16 2011 05:35 GMT
#124
On October 16 2011 14:33 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Is that Oov on nana's stream? lol

Looks like him. Oov and Boxer singing into a plastic bottle while drunk (I hope they're drunk) perfect.
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
October 16 2011 05:38 GMT
#125
Where can I see the full bracket? I'm not finding it on liquipedia.
StarcraftMan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada507 Posts
October 16 2011 05:38 GMT
#126
On October 16 2011 14:28 tangwhat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2011 14:26 Herry wrote:
What was nada thinking? he obviously has been studying lots and hasn't had alot of time to practice. why on earth would he put buildings there.


But he said he wanted to qualify for WCG really badly because he's never done it before, he even ditched ESWC so that he could do his resting period ahead in advance so that he could practice lots for WCG.


He obviously didn't practice much for WCG. He put his building at the edge of his base, within range of the marines. That is mistake that points to a lack of preparation and practice with that map.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
October 16 2011 05:39 GMT
#127
Wow commando reaper
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Oktyabr
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore2234 Posts
October 16 2011 05:39 GMT
#128
On October 16 2011 14:38 dmnum wrote:
Where can I see the full bracket? I'm not finding it on liquipedia.


Right here.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2011/Qualifiers/Korea
mjxn
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia939 Posts
October 16 2011 05:40 GMT
#129
TheBest banshees on its way?
iMYoonA
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia462 Posts
October 16 2011 05:40 GMT
#130
I might be mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that he took a year off to focus on progaming.

*yoona | taeyeon | jiyeon | na eun | cho rong | IU | nana | suzy | yejin*
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
October 16 2011 05:40 GMT
#131
On October 16 2011 14:39 Oktyabr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2011 14:38 dmnum wrote:
Where can I see the full bracket? I'm not finding it on liquipedia.


Right here.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2011/Qualifiers/Korea
Oh I forgot to click on the tab up there, thanks.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
October 16 2011 05:41 GMT
#132
On October 16 2011 14:40 iMYoonA wrote:
I might be mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that he took a year off to focus on progaming.



Isn't that Stephano? I don't remember hearing that from Nada
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
October 16 2011 05:42 GMT
#133
On October 16 2011 14:39 Oktyabr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2011 14:38 dmnum wrote:
Where can I see the full bracket? I'm not finding it on liquipedia.


Right here.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/World_Cyber_Games_2011/Qualifiers/Korea

So do the Ro16 matches start next week, or are they delayed because of Blizzcon?

+ Show Spoiler [Group D] +
Yeah San made it!
etrensce
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia337 Posts
October 16 2011 05:43 GMT
#134
thebest has improved his control!
If life gives you lemons, burn lifes house down
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
October 16 2011 05:44 GMT
#135
On October 16 2011 14:43 etrensce wrote:
thebest has improved his control!

I tabbed in just as the turret started shooting and I had a post traumatic flash back.

But then the banshee turned around and I was impressed.
thoradycus
Profile Joined August 2010
Malaysia3262 Posts
October 16 2011 05:44 GMT
#136
marine:...leave it..to me!
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
October 16 2011 05:46 GMT
#137
On October 16 2011 14:40 iMYoonA wrote:
I might be mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that he took a year off to focus on progaming.



that was polt.
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
iMYoonA
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia462 Posts
October 16 2011 05:47 GMT
#138
On October 16 2011 14:40 iMYoonA wrote:
I might be mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that he took a year off to focus on progaming.



" Nada, who is taking time off from school to focus solely on Starcraft 2, should be able to up his game and maybe get to the next level in his career." from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267286

must have combined that + stephano to get 1 year off, haha

*yoona | taeyeon | jiyeon | na eun | cho rong | IU | nana | suzy | yejin*
Getz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States559 Posts
October 16 2011 05:47 GMT
#139
So much mech.
스타크래프트
etrensce
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia337 Posts
October 16 2011 05:48 GMT
#140
thebest is quite the beast now
If life gives you lemons, burn lifes house down
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft474
RuFF_SC2 225
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2708
GuemChi 816
Leta 98
Snow 71
Terrorterran 57
Bale 37
NaDa 35
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Icarus 5
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox466
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7382
C9.Mang0341
Sick108
ViBE87
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2123
League of Legends
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur509
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 19m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.