• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7050 users

[IEM] Guangzhou - Day 3 - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 109 Next
Hierarch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 05:22:34
October 03 2011 05:21 GMT
#961
Dimaga is a sick nerd baller indeed!

On October 03 2011 14:20 Asha` wrote:
lol did Hasu say Dima just 3-0'd JYP in some practice games too? xD


Ya I thought I heard that also lol
MC|NonY|HerO|NaDa|MVP|DRG|Ret|Sen|Dimaga|Leenock
Hierarch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 05:22:22
October 03 2011 05:22 GMT
#962
oops double T_T
MC|NonY|HerO|NaDa|MVP|DRG|Ret|Sen|Dimaga|Leenock
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 05:22:52
October 03 2011 05:22 GMT
#963
On October 03 2011 14:18 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 14:16 Zooper31 wrote:
On October 03 2011 14:13 DoomsVille wrote:
IMO, PuMa wins against JYP and he wins the tournament. If he doesn't, Dimaga wins.


Winner of this tournament is gonna be decided between Idra and the winner of PuMa v JYP. Which we all expect to be PuMa. Brain tells me PuMa is going to 3-1 or 3-0 Idra but I have a sneaking intuition Idra is either going to pull a 3-0 or 3-2 victory over him.

No offense, but IdrA isn't good enough to take down Elfi, HasuObs, or especially DIMAGA.


I wouldn't be so sure about Elfi, but Hasu and Dimaga are much harder. Yes i know Elfi won 2-0 yesterday, but apparently the matches were pretty close and Idra lost due couple of mistakes. Elfi plays pretty safe and passive play all the time, and i'm pretty sure Idra wouldn't be losing straight up this time.

Also vs Zerg (Dimaga), Idra could have decent chances since he is pretty solid in ZvZ, but so is Dimaga afaik.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
kolofome
Profile Joined December 2010
United States96 Posts
October 03 2011 05:22 GMT
#964
Does anybody know the song as the IEM comercial starts? Song ends with someone in a ST jacket raising a trophy.
battlefield 3 is pretty damn fun
HEROwithNOlegacy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States850 Posts
October 03 2011 05:23 GMT
#965
On October 03 2011 14:21 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 14:20 HEROwithNOlegacy wrote:
Does anyone know if the finals are being played today? Or will the semis and finals be tomorrow? Thanks in advance, ESL site is impossible to navigate for me :/

Semis and finals are tomorrow.
Thank you very much :D
SlayerS Fighting!
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
October 03 2011 05:23 GMT
#966
Fun interview again Rottie.
Dimaga's smile and "cheers for me please!" was fun, he just has such good guy vibes I can feel it through my moniter. Good luck to both but I must cheers for dimaga
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
October 03 2011 05:23 GMT
#967
On October 03 2011 14:20 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 14:18 McFeser wrote:
On October 03 2011 14:16 Zooper31 wrote:
On October 03 2011 14:13 DoomsVille wrote:
IMO, PuMa wins against JYP and he wins the tournament. If he doesn't, Dimaga wins.


Winner of this tournament is gonna be decided between Idra and the winner of PuMa v JYP. Which we all expect to be PuMa. Brain tells me PuMa is going to 3-1 or 3-0 Idra but I have a sneaking intuition Idra is either going to pull a 3-0 or 3-2 victory over him.

No offense, but IdrA isn't good enough to take down Elfi, HasuObs, or especially DIMAGA.


No offense taken. I'm an Idra fanboy and his play this tournament gave me some renewed enthusiam for him.

Yeah, yeah, I agree. I'd say so far this tournament has been a success for him - he didn't underperform which has been his curse later. Right now though, I wouldn't say this is his time. As soon as he gets back to Korea he will be begin tearing things up. As a DIMAGA fanboy, I have to say he has this though . . .. .
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
BBMorti
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark242 Posts
October 03 2011 05:23 GMT
#968
On October 03 2011 14:16 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 14:13 DoomsVille wrote:
IMO, PuMa wins against JYP and he wins the tournament. If he doesn't, Dimaga wins.


Winner of this tournament is gonna be decided between Idra and the winner of PuMa v JYP. Which we all expect to be PuMa. Brain tells me PuMa is going to 3-1 or 3-0 Idra but I have a sneaking intuition Idra is either going to pull a 3-0 or 3-2 victory over him.

Anything you would put money on? =P It sounds like it is spoken from the heart, which is easy to do.

I think realistically Puma will pound through to the finals, my heart hopes for a final with no terran just once
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
October 03 2011 05:24 GMT
#969
On October 03 2011 14:20 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 14:18 McFeser wrote:
On October 03 2011 14:16 Zooper31 wrote:
On October 03 2011 14:13 DoomsVille wrote:
IMO, PuMa wins against JYP and he wins the tournament. If he doesn't, Dimaga wins.


Winner of this tournament is gonna be decided between Idra and the winner of PuMa v JYP. Which we all expect to be PuMa. Brain tells me PuMa is going to 3-1 or 3-0 Idra but I have a sneaking intuition Idra is either going to pull a 3-0 or 3-2 victory over him.

No offense, but IdrA isn't good enough to take down Elfi, HasuObs, or especially DIMAGA.

I can see him taking out Elfi through mechanics alone, but yeah, he's not beating Hasu or one of the only guys to take a series off NesTea in televised ZvZ..

Hasu's style is exactly the style IdrA fears the most ZvP. But I think IdrA would have a great chance against him.

I don't give him any chance against Dimaga though.

More importantly, theres almost no way he gets passed PuMa or JYP. When PuMa was in the EG house, he probably won about 80% of the practice matches between them. And IdrA just isn't strong enough in ZvP to take down JYP. I don't see much of a chance there.

I mean, as a North American, I would love him to prove me wrong. I just don't see it
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
October 03 2011 05:24 GMT
#970
I'm not a fan of Idra but him losing to Elfi (I know it already happened in group stage) is a tragedy for SC2. I downloaded Elfi's replays from yesterday and those games were.. ugh..
dapierow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Serbia1316 Posts
October 03 2011 05:26 GMT
#971
Dimaga Vs Idra would be a game ive Long'd for ever since Beta
Eat.Sleep.Starcraft 2
mYiKane
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1772 Posts
October 03 2011 05:27 GMT
#972
dracotoss is going down!
Darth Caedus
Profile Joined May 2011
United States326 Posts
October 03 2011 05:27 GMT
#973
On October 03 2011 14:20 Asha` wrote:
lol did Hasu say Dima just 3-0'd JYP in some practice games too? xD



Ya he did, that's awesome.
Polt: "Those auto-turrets are cute." 10/26/13 commenting on MMA vs. Maru.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
October 03 2011 05:28 GMT
#974
Here's hoping Hasu puts up a fight, at least.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
zerino
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark253 Posts
October 03 2011 05:28 GMT
#975
dimage=the nerd baller
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 03 2011 05:30 GMT
#976
On October 03 2011 14:23 Synwave wrote:
Fun interview again Rottie.
Dimaga's smile and "cheers for me please!" was fun, he just has such good guy vibes I can feel it through my moniter. Good luck to both but I must cheers for dimaga

I don't know what it is about folks from the Ukraine, but they are some of the nicest SC players I've ever seen. I honestly don't think it's humanly possible to not cheer for them.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Doko
Profile Joined May 2010
Argentina1737 Posts
October 03 2011 05:30 GMT
#977
I'm thinking dimaga 3-1. Getting to late game in a good enough position which is where Hasu really shines is very very hard.

dainbramage
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia1442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 05:31:55
October 03 2011 05:31 GMT
#978
On October 03 2011 14:22 kolofome wrote:
Does anybody know the song as the IEM comercial starts? Song ends with someone in a ST jacket raising a trophy.

android porn


EDIT: I just youtube'd it. With the volume up so high due to the low-volume IEM cast, the bass knocked my phone off my desk. O.o
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
October 03 2011 05:31 GMT
#979
Damn, Dimaga has always been the only one that I trust would do very well in the GSL. I really hope he'd think about moving to Korean to play.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
October 03 2011 05:32 GMT
#980
Pretty silly mistake by Hasu, not building a replacement pylon when the natural blocker was being attacked. =/
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 168
ProTech131
ViBE124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14115
Artosis 572
PianO 24
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota147
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift3832
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1515
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe99
Other Games
summit1g5476
shahzam508
Day[9].tv412
C9.Mang0308
Maynarde70
Trikslyr22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• RyuSc2 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie946
• Shiphtur555
• Day9tv412
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.