tvz was and is at 62% terran favored
granted its a small sample size, but the map really does suck for zergs now
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
tvz was and is at 62% terran favored granted its a small sample size, but the map really does suck for zergs now | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
Also, I got the reference as soon as he said "You're a snort!" | ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
On October 02 2011 17:44 Gary Oak wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2011 17:43 Talionis wrote: Rhapsody of Fire shoutout <3 Best band ever. I've never heard of them before. Time to give them a listen after AOL! They're insanely cheesy. So so cheesy, but so good. | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
On October 02 2011 17:40 Asha` wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2011 17:39 MrCon wrote: On October 02 2011 17:37 Hall0wed wrote: Oh man that map seems terrible for zergs. That is really too bad. =/ Haha, and DRG chooses dual sight. That's really too bad :p Dual Sight is fine TvZ. Maybe not TvDRG though =p Wow, you're right. I was so sure it was not that I never bothered looking at stats. I have to say I have a hard time believing those stats haha :D So I watched game list, and now I know. Losira vs MC is included, and like 90% of terran wins are foreign games that happened to land in the sc2-korean database it seems. That's how I never see any terran win but the map is still 50-50 in TLPD. | ||
|
Gary Oak
Canada2381 Posts
On October 02 2011 17:45 Talionis wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2011 17:44 Gary Oak wrote: On October 02 2011 17:43 Talionis wrote: Rhapsody of Fire shoutout <3 Best band ever. I've never heard of them before. Time to give them a listen after AOL! They're insanely cheesy. So so cheesy, but so good. If you've ever heard me make jokes, you know that's right up my alley. =) MKP going for Reactor Hellion expand, DRG Hatch first. | ||
|
Gary Oak
Canada2381 Posts
Is nothing safe?! | ||
|
SoapSC
Netherlands112 Posts
MARINEKING! FIGHTING! | ||
|
Logros
Netherlands9913 Posts
| ||
|
aoe2fan
Sweden700 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Isaac
United States810 Posts
| ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
Hahahaha, hellioned :D | ||
|
iyoume
2501 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
DRG doesn't scout double reactor hellions and it's game. | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
|
phupang
Malaysia50 Posts
| ||
|
mjf
United States436 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
RaiKageRyu
Canada4773 Posts
Holy Hellions. DRG's revenge imba map pick backfired on him. | ||
|
Latto
235 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Maghetti
United States2429 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|