• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:10
CEST 02:10
KST 09:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9564 users

[GSL] Oct Code S RO32 Day 4 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 102 Next
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
September 28 2011 09:10 GMT
#141
On September 28 2011 18:08 eYeball wrote:
SangHo, you are our only hope!


To quote Gandalf

"There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope." :D

In all seriousness. Killer's got his work cut out for him for sure. If he makes it out of this group I'll be supremely impressed.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
September 28 2011 09:10 GMT
#142
I'm so screwed for sleep, but I can't miss DRG
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
Sumostyle
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden185 Posts
September 28 2011 09:10 GMT
#143
oh oh it is time!
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
September 28 2011 09:10 GMT
#144
Taeja has very good TvZ, but I can't help but feel its not good enough for DRG. Hoping though!
number one fan of marineking
nomatch353
Profile Joined January 2011
69 Posts
September 28 2011 09:11 GMT
#145
My prediction:

1- Dongraegu
2-Taeja
3-Killer
4-Polt
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
September 28 2011 09:11 GMT
#146
On September 28 2011 18:09 Demonace34 wrote:
Well if Drazerk does it, I can just sit back and enjoy the games and heat up some food.


Thanks for all your work in my absence by the way I've been reading ^^
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 28 2011 09:11 GMT
#147
On September 28 2011 18:09 Seditary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 18:08 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 28 2011 18:07 Seditary wrote:
On September 28 2011 18:05 Probe1 wrote:
I've been waiting to see a true test of DRG for so long. Beautiful night, isn't it?


There was a thunderstorm over my house earlier today, maybe that's a sign?

On September 28 2011 18:05 Drazerk wrote:
On September 28 2011 18:05 Seditary wrote:
On September 28 2011 18:04 Drazerk wrote:
On September 28 2011 18:01 Probe1 wrote:
Good morning Hassy.

On September 28 2011 05:40 Drazerk wrote:
You know what... I might be able to LR this one.




♥


Holy crap, where'd you appear from lol.


That dark hole they keep me in


I'd be happy to shine a light upon you anytime.


Draz, you're in. Hit that and hit it good


lol, not everything is sexual.


Dude, whether to fight it or not, everything is sexual. Including Tastosis!

Yay GSL!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
September 28 2011 09:12 GMT
#148
On September 28 2011 05:40 Drazerk wrote:
You know what... I might be able to LR this one.


Very nice !

I'm watching your LR from work, thanks
Grampz
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 09:12:45
September 28 2011 09:12 GMT
#149
how is taeja #1 on TLPD? how the hell...
btw killer is fucked, polt in your group as the only protoss left, good luck sir
Toadvine
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland2234 Posts
September 28 2011 09:12 GMT
#150
I'm not even expecting anything out of poor SangHo, I just want the Zerg to make it out somehow, so we have less TvT in the Ro16.
"There are always some Eskimos ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves." - S.J.Lec
OlorinTheWise
Profile Joined May 2010
United States173 Posts
September 28 2011 09:12 GMT
#151
On September 28 2011 18:02 Asha` wrote:
Taeja is going to make some people cry today.

(possibly me if he loses horribly ¬_¬)

How could he make you cry after that epic comeback to win his third consecutive Korean Weekly? >.>
"Evil, be thou my good."
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
September 28 2011 09:12 GMT
#152
On September 28 2011 18:11 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 18:09 Demonace34 wrote:
Well if Drazerk does it, I can just sit back and enjoy the games and heat up some food.


Thanks for all your work in my absence by the way I've been reading ^^

<3 Glad to help. I doubt I'll ever get to your caliber of LR though.
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
fixed_point
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany4891 Posts
September 28 2011 09:12 GMT
#153
On September 28 2011 18:12 Grampz wrote:
how is taeja #1 on TLPD? how the hell...

Korean weeklies
Yuriegh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States327 Posts
September 28 2011 09:12 GMT
#154
Polt Taeja go!
I got shot through a place not long ago I thought I knew the place so well
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
September 28 2011 09:13 GMT
#155
Taeja should beat DRG (or at least have a good chance), and as Polt should beat Sangho and DRG is weak to protoss, I can see DRG in the up and downs.

Coca is no good vs terran, so I think 2 terrans will advance in group G.
Headnoob
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2108 Posts
September 28 2011 09:13 GMT
#156
I don't think they understood starship troopers was a parody.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
September 28 2011 09:14 GMT
#157
On September 28 2011 18:12 Toadvine wrote:
I'm not even expecting anything out of poor SangHo, I just want the Zerg to make it out somehow, so we have less TvT in the Ro16.


DRG doesn't need your hope. He gets by with own ruthlessness!
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
September 28 2011 09:14 GMT
#158
On September 28 2011 18:12 OlorinTheWise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 18:02 Asha` wrote:
Taeja is going to make some people cry today.

(possibly me if he loses horribly ¬_¬)

How could he make you cry after that epic comeback to win his third consecutive Korean Weekly? >.>


I know, that was so epic. But Code S means a lot more than a threepeat in the KR weekly hehe ^^
Logros
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands9913 Posts
September 28 2011 09:14 GMT
#159
On September 28 2011 18:13 MrCon wrote:
Taeja should beat DRG (or at least have a good chance), and as Polt should beat Sangho and DRG is weak to protoss, I can see DRG in the up and downs.

Coca is no good vs terran, so I think 2 terrans will advance in group G.

Coca is no good vs Terran!? Did you even watch him at MLG?
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 28 2011 09:14 GMT
#160
Tastosis ( -_- ) I can't say anything negative about them or I'll be told how wrong I am!
+ Show Spoiler +
Did I really turn my music off to listen to this? Oh well at least it got better.. starting to get relevant.. and in 3 minutes they'll say something funny and I'll stfu


우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1487
GuemChi 1109
Artosis 654
910 34
MaD[AoV]18
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever91
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Other Games
summit1g8642
Day[9].tv621
shahzam482
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie838
• Shiphtur669
• Day9tv621
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 50m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.