I'm pretty sure 4gate has always been considered pretty cheesy, combine that with MVP's attempted in-base rax, and DongRaeGu's 6 pool last night...lol
Can't remember if there was any cheese in Groups A and B
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
VirgilSC2
United States6151 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:32 Elem wrote: Show nested quote + 4 gate is a cheese now? Hm.On September 25 2011 18:31 VirgilSC2 wrote: Arena of Cheesers is more like it. I'm laughing. I'm pretty sure 4gate has always been considered pretty cheesy, combine that with MVP's attempted in-base rax, and DongRaeGu's 6 pool last night...lol Can't remember if there was any cheese in Groups A and B | ||
|
StutteR
United States1903 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:33 PimpWilly wrote: Wow, nice to see a good old school 4 gate work so well vs a greedy terran. Why did it seem like those zealots were doing no damage to the bunker? SCVs were repairing and the zealots were being targeted down and killed first. | ||
|
Onox
United States1072 Posts
lol | ||
|
Learion
Sweden28 Posts
| ||
|
andaylin
United States10830 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:33 andis35 wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2011 18:32 andaylin wrote: On September 25 2011 18:32 Elem wrote: On September 25 2011 18:31 VirgilSC2 wrote: 4 gate is a cheese now? Hm.Arena of Cheesers is more like it. I'm laughing. its an all in/cheese. lol now every 1 base build is cheese/all-in? pretty sure 4 gate is, and has always been an all in. LOL | ||
|
Ormolu
Australia35 Posts
| ||
|
maruchan
31 Posts
a lot of fun to see nani playing well though | ||
|
aebriol
Norway2066 Posts
| ||
|
Kiyo.
United States2284 Posts
| ||
|
minhbq299
United Kingdom566 Posts
| ||
|
GaloGalo
19 Posts
| ||
|
Elem
Sweden4717 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:33 Logros wrote: Only if you're a whiner, really. I'm Zerg myself and I've never ever seen it as a cheese. Heck I don't even know if it properly could be called an all-in either, since you can recover from it without killing your opponent.Show nested quote + On September 25 2011 18:32 Elem wrote: On September 25 2011 18:31 VirgilSC2 wrote: 4 gate is a cheese now? Hm.Arena of Cheesers is more like it. I'm laughing. 4 gate has always been a cheese except in PvP. | ||
|
PimpWilly
United States228 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:33 StutteR wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2011 18:33 PimpWilly wrote: Wow, nice to see a good old school 4 gate work so well vs a greedy terran. Why did it seem like those zealots were doing no damage to the bunker? SCVs were repairing and the zealots were being targeted down and killed first. It seemed like there was about 4-5 zealots and like no scvs left, and that bunker just wasn't dying! Haha I'll have to rewatch the vod, but once the stalkers focused it, the bunker dropped crazy fast | ||
|
ROOTdrewbie
Canada1392 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:33 bucckevin wrote: 1 rax fe is just not worth it unless it's a really huge map. just go marauder expand. 1 rax fe is safer than marauder expand imo ![]() | ||
|
Ben...
Canada3485 Posts
Also, it's 3:33AM here. What am I doing? I have 7 hours of homework tomorrow. It will be so fun. Maybe I'll just make coffee and start working on it right now. I'm not tired for some reason. | ||
|
Deathmanbob
United States2356 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:33 andis35 wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2011 18:32 andaylin wrote: On September 25 2011 18:32 Elem wrote: On September 25 2011 18:31 VirgilSC2 wrote: 4 gate is a cheese now? Hm.Arena of Cheesers is more like it. I'm laughing. its an all in/cheese. lol now every 1 base build is cheese/all-in? come on guys, lets not kid ourselves, 4 gate is a all in. It is a amazing thing to do vs a 1 rax expand however, its a great way to flat out kill a terran who does not build 3 bunkers | ||
|
andis35
Latvia346 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:34 andaylin wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2011 18:33 andis35 wrote: On September 25 2011 18:32 andaylin wrote: On September 25 2011 18:32 Elem wrote: On September 25 2011 18:31 VirgilSC2 wrote: 4 gate is a cheese now? Hm.Arena of Cheesers is more like it. I'm laughing. its an all in/cheese. lol now every 1 base build is cheese/all-in? pretty sure 4 gate is, and has always been an all in. LOL ... its not cheesy its to punish greedy opening by terran | ||
|
justinpal
United States3810 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:34 minhbq299 wrote: Good job commentating the game doa and moletrap, I would sack them If I am the GSL manager. I agree to a point. All the GSL commentators spend more time trying to prove they are nerds than commentating the game for the most part. | ||
|
brachester
Australia1786 Posts
On September 25 2011 18:34 andaylin wrote: Show nested quote + On September 25 2011 18:33 andis35 wrote: On September 25 2011 18:32 andaylin wrote: On September 25 2011 18:32 Elem wrote: On September 25 2011 18:31 VirgilSC2 wrote: 4 gate is a cheese now? Hm.Arena of Cheesers is more like it. I'm laughing. its an all in/cheese. lol now every 1 base build is cheese/all-in? pretty sure 4 gate is, and has always been an all in. LOL Yeah, 4 gate has always been an all in but the build itself is not a cheese, the only cheesy thing in a 4-gate is a proxy pylon | ||
|
Farone
Netherlands1219 Posts
GG for naNiwa, keep up the foreigners hope! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle firebathero Mini Dewaltoss soO Hyun HiyA Aegong [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN3008 B2W.Neo595 Beastyqt571 mouzStarbuck449 Livibee191 ToD165 KnowMe135 C9.Mang0134 Trikslyr89 RotterdaM86 Mew2King38 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|