On September 04 2011 17:56 stichtom wrote:
Where is Dragon?
Where is Dragon?
Eliminated yesterday.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
RPR_Tempest
Australia7799 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:56 stichtom wrote: Where is Dragon? Eliminated yesterday. | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:56 stichtom wrote: Where is Dragon? He played yesterday and got eliminated. | ||
|
Fyzar
Netherlands8010 Posts
LastShadow seems like a cool guy though , looking forward to see more of him. | ||
|
Elurie
4716 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:51 Gary Oak wrote: I made this image in honour of Doa's cast of the Uranus/Superstar match: ![]() Lololol awesome! Especially the sunglasses. | ||
|
Vertical
Indonesia4317 Posts
| ||
|
IMBAkorean
Canada835 Posts
| ||
|
SomeONEx
Sweden641 Posts
| ||
|
TheSilverfox
Sweden1928 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:56 SomeONEx wrote: Hello! I know I'm late but I don't really understand how the system works, so is Sage IN code A or just in another round of qualifying? He is in! | ||
|
NaldoR
Singapore2198 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:56 SomeONEx wrote: Hello! I know I'm late but I don't really understand how the system works, so is Sage IN code A or just in another round of qualifying? he is IN code A | ||
|
cablesc
United States1540 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:56 SomeONEx wrote: Hello! I know I'm late but I don't really understand how the system works, so is Sage IN code A or just in another round of qualifying? He qualified for Code A yesterday. Each bracket winner goes to Code A. | ||
|
KinQuh
Finland810 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:56 SomeONEx wrote: Hello! I know I'm late but I don't really understand how the system works, so is Sage IN code A or just in another round of qualifying? He is in! | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:56 SomeONEx wrote: Hello! I know I'm late but I don't really understand how the system works, so is Sage IN code A or just in another round of qualifying? He's in Code A: Dream Sage HerO Oz Revival JookTo Monster Curious lOvShinyStar are all in so far, there's 3 more brackets being played right now, the winner of each also qualifies. | ||
|
usethis2
2164 Posts
| ||
|
towel
Sweden156 Posts
| ||
|
Probe1
United States17920 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
On September 04 2011 17:59 towel wrote: So they are not gonna show Jinro vs Weekend? Jinro's a pretty shy person. He might be asking that they don't cast many of his games. | ||
|
Metaltoss
France781 Posts
Also an achievement in the SCII campaign Blizz running joke | ||
|
Caesarion
Australia8332 Posts
| ||
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
On September 04 2011 18:00 Probe1 wrote: Is superstar max picking zerg or going random? He's picking Zerg. | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On September 04 2011 18:00 Probe1 wrote: Is superstar max picking zerg or going random? Superstar has race picked Zerg for a while now I believe. Ragnarok is one of TSL's new recruits, looking forward to seeing what he's got. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|