• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7761 users

[GSL] October Code A Preliminaries - Page 182

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
5237 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 262 Next
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
September 04 2011 03:12 GMT
#3621
Group H looks so weak compared to G
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
September 04 2011 03:13 GMT
#3622
On September 04 2011 12:12 HeroHenry wrote:
Group H looks so weak compared to G

Well, only half the bracket is filled out right now ...
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
September 04 2011 03:13 GMT
#3623
Group H looks really weak, I hope there'll be some better names in there...
Vertical
Profile Joined July 2011
Indonesia4317 Posts
September 04 2011 03:13 GMT
#3624
On September 04 2011 01:46 RunningInSquares wrote:
I don't know if anyone's still wondering, but I noticed it was coming up a while ago in the thread. I am RunInSquares(USA) and you've DEFINITELY never heard of me. A couple others on that list are known about as little as I am. We saw that the prelims were open to anyone with even an NA account and all you had to do was be in Seoul so we figured it would be a once in a lifetime chance. I can't say I honestly expect to win or even be ahead at any one point in the games I will play tomorrow morning, but it will definitely be a unique learning experience.

And I can't speak for the opinions of us that the pros there have, but they have been very kind to us despite our noobiness. All of them have been very friendly and well-mannered when playing. It has been a very positive experience.


RunningInSquares bump into squirtle so early
-Terran-
comar
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany23 Posts
September 04 2011 03:14 GMT
#3625
I just tuned in and haven't watched GSL in a week since I wasn't able to.

So where's the GOMplayer? What's idra doing in my GSL?

I'm confused (please don't flame, just answer since I wrote the past 12 hours straight on a paper for university and additionally I'm pretty stoned right now)
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
September 04 2011 03:14 GMT
#3626
Oops, didn't even notice Drewbie in Group H. Ok that's who I want to win Group H =D
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
September 04 2011 03:15 GMT
#3627
On September 04 2011 12:13 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 12:12 HeroHenry wrote:
Group H looks so weak compared to G

Well, only half the bracket is filled out right now ...

Whoops Kinda tired, I though it said BYE >_<
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
September 04 2011 03:15 GMT
#3628
I hope SlayerSDragon makes it to code A.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 04 2011 03:15 GMT
#3629
On September 04 2011 12:14 comar wrote:
I just tuned in and haven't watched GSL in a week since I wasn't able to.

So where's the GOMplayer? What's idra doing in my GSL?

I'm confused (please don't flame, just answer since I wrote the past 12 hours straight on a paper for university and additionally I'm pretty stoned right now)

They do the prelims on JTV. They show old vods between the prelim games
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Vertical
Profile Joined July 2011
Indonesia4317 Posts
September 04 2011 03:16 GMT
#3630
On September 04 2011 12:14 bittman wrote:
Oops, didn't even notice Drewbie in Group H. Ok that's who I want to win Group H =D

he's gonna bump into cezzane or golden in the semi's >.<
well gonna meet one of them sooner or later
-Terran-
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
September 04 2011 03:16 GMT
#3631
Woot! Gogo Curious!!!
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
September 04 2011 03:16 GMT
#3632
Happy that Fenix and Drewbie aren't in the same group.
wilsonreis
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil97 Posts
September 04 2011 03:16 GMT
#3633
first game starting in a few.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
September 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#3634
Doa just announced they'll soon be casting ST_Curious vs...someone
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 03:18:03
September 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#3635
Curious in Group H as well. Not such a weak group anymore. Hope nerves don't get to him again, though. He's got the makings of a great player in him.

EDIT: It's Curious vs. OneStar, I believe.
Vertical
Profile Joined July 2011
Indonesia4317 Posts
September 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#3636
On September 04 2011 12:16 red4ce wrote:
Happy that Fenix and Drewbie aren't in the same group.

assuming GSL would want to be more global
i think they'll spread the foreigner into different groups
or stack one full of them so at least one of them go through :p
-Terran-
Traven
Profile Joined March 2011
United States160 Posts
September 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#3637
On September 04 2011 12:17 bittman wrote:
Doa just announced they'll soon be casting ST_Curious vs...someone

PSWOneStar. I have no idea who that is
KoTakUEurO
Profile Joined May 2011
605 Posts
September 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#3638
aww yeah PsWOneStar!
mbe a hidden star! the One and only Star!
Vertical
Profile Joined July 2011
Indonesia4317 Posts
September 04 2011 03:18 GMT
#3639
On September 04 2011 12:13 Vertical wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2011 01:46 RunningInSquares wrote:
I don't know if anyone's still wondering, but I noticed it was coming up a while ago in the thread. I am RunInSquares(USA) and you've DEFINITELY never heard of me. A couple others on that list are known about as little as I am. We saw that the prelims were open to anyone with even an NA account and all you had to do was be in Seoul so we figured it would be a once in a lifetime chance. I can't say I honestly expect to win or even be ahead at any one point in the games I will play tomorrow morning, but it will definitely be a unique learning experience.

And I can't speak for the opinions of us that the pros there have, but they have been very kind to us despite our noobiness. All of them have been very friendly and well-mannered when playing. It has been a very positive experience.


RunningInSquares bump into squirtle so early

he has been out
2-0'ed by squirtle D:
-Terran-
Scrandom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2819 Posts
September 04 2011 03:19 GMT
#3640
I hope Fenix qualifies, he has been playing so baller lately
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex132
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 41m
The PondCast
19h 41m
INu's Battles
20h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.