• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9121 users

[VODS] TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open #21 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1018 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 51 Next
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
August 20 2011 22:50 GMT
#501
On August 21 2011 07:48 hewley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:44 SafeAsCheese wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:43 hewley wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:40 SafeAsCheese wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 Enki wrote:
Idra went from being Code S to being beat my Desrow, rofl......only person to blame is yourself for becoming so bad at this game idra.


Stop being ignorant.


Stop being a fanboy, thankyou. =)


So you are saying it's okay for people on this forum to call pro players bad, and if you defend them you are a fanboy?

God what are the mods doing


I don't support player bashing, but I am not blind to recognize that Idra's skill has decreased since moving to America. As far as the mods are concerned, they are doing fine I guess.

IdrA has gotten better. Everyone else has gotten a lot better.
#TeamBuLba
Tidus Mino
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1108 Posts
August 20 2011 22:50 GMT
#502
I don't understand all the hate, why does Idra loosing a game to Desrow make Idra bad? it's obvious Desrow is improving otherwise he wouldn't have managed to beat FXOz or Hwangsin

Head of Production at FACEITTV, ex-WW & Mouz SC2 manager
HuKPOWA
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1604 Posts
August 20 2011 22:51 GMT
#503
On August 21 2011 07:50 garlicface wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:48 hewley wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:44 SafeAsCheese wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:43 hewley wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:40 SafeAsCheese wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 Enki wrote:
Idra went from being Code S to being beat my Desrow, rofl......only person to blame is yourself for becoming so bad at this game idra.


Stop being ignorant.


Stop being a fanboy, thankyou. =)


So you are saying it's okay for people on this forum to call pro players bad, and if you defend them you are a fanboy?

God what are the mods doing


I don't support player bashing, but I am not blind to recognize that Idra's skill has decreased since moving to America. As far as the mods are concerned, they are doing fine I guess.

IdrA has gotten better. Everyone else has gotten a lot better.


those last games should prove u wrong...
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
August 20 2011 22:51 GMT
#504
On August 21 2011 07:50 Dommk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:49 Jibba wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:40 Dagobert wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:31 Crazypyro1 wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:31 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
Attacks with 0/0 zerglings into 3/2 Archons, zeals, collossus...


"Rolf"


Zerglings were cracklings with 3/0*

Cracklings are carapace-upgraded zerglings. These were adrenalings.

Nononononononononononononnonononononononononono.

No.

Anyways, that last game is what everyone should expect from IdrA. Impressive, dominant play and in control of the game from the very beginning.

You need the carapace upgrade anyway for the Roach switch. You can't stay on lings against Archon/Templar. Destiny ZvP 101

Uh... that's got nothing to do with what he said. Cracklings are from the adrenaline gland upgrade. There is no name for zerglings with armor.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
diarsenic
Profile Joined July 2011
United States385 Posts
August 20 2011 22:51 GMT
#505
Best of...5?
Penix Imba
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
August 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#506
-.- Guys chill out. This isn't the first time IdrA bm'd and I bet IdrA's star power drew at least a few of the 11k watcher right now. DesRow isn't the most manner player either, and that is completely ok. Maybe TL should have some rules in place for BM, but if there are no predetermined rules, it would be just as unfair to DQ.

Me? I'm just happy I got to see some IdrA games-
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
August 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#507
On August 21 2011 07:51 diarsenic wrote:
Best of...5?

For the finals, yes.
#TeamBuLba
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
August 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#508
On August 21 2011 07:49 Devolved wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:44 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 insaneMicro wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:36 Volband wrote:
TeamLiquid lets the participant players call "retard" each other? really? Sure, it's "funny", and we can laugh like pigs that how bad mannered he is, and how "cool" is that, but really... If he won't get any punishment I'll be a really sad panda. Argue about balance if he wants, but calling someone retard just because he beat you...LOL....


Well what is Lovedrop to do during the game? Pause and talk to IdrA in a stern voice? I don't mind this, IdrA being IdrA is nice entertainment, especially when desrow plays toss maximum trolling style

Well, he could've been DQ'd after that game, or/and banned. Yeah, it sounds serious I know, but I thought TeamLiquid is hosting a professional StarCraft 2 tournament. And no, professional doesn't stand for the gaming quality of the players, but of the tournament.

I think they first would need a rule in place that states disrespectful comments or insults are not permitted. If they already have this rule then I think they should disqualify him, if they don't have this rule, then they should make it, but I don't think it would be right to d/q Idra in that case.

Yes, I have to agree with this one, but sadly, I have a feeling that NOTHING will happen. It will be labeled as "ooohhh, it's just Idra, you know hooow it is".
marcesr
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany1383 Posts
August 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#509
Lol I dont get why some people keep complaining about player bashing?

It ads some fuel to the competition and I dont think any pro player really cares about random haters on forums.
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
August 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#510
On August 21 2011 07:49 Devolved wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:44 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 insaneMicro wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:36 Volband wrote:
TeamLiquid lets the participant players call "retard" each other? really? Sure, it's "funny", and we can laugh like pigs that how bad mannered he is, and how "cool" is that, but really... If he won't get any punishment I'll be a really sad panda. Argue about balance if he wants, but calling someone retard just because he beat you...LOL....


Well what is Lovedrop to do during the game? Pause and talk to IdrA in a stern voice? I don't mind this, IdrA being IdrA is nice entertainment, especially when desrow plays toss maximum trolling style

Well, he could've been DQ'd after that game, or/and banned. Yeah, it sounds serious I know, but I thought TeamLiquid is hosting a professional StarCraft 2 tournament. And no, professional doesn't stand for the gaming quality of the players, but of the tournament.

I think they first would need a rule in place that states disrespectful comments or insults are not permitted. If they already have this rule then I think they should disqualify him, if they don't have this rule, then they should make it, but I don't think it would be right to d/q Idra in that case.

They do have such a rule:
"Referees may warn and disqualify players for chat violations, including excessive or abusive insults toward players, observers, or referees."
I suspect if one player says "Please stop chatting. It's distracting me.", then the other player would be told to stop, and if he didn't he would likley be dq'ed. Desrow was clearly baiting Idra and did his own bm.
tymt
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden293 Posts
August 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#511
On August 21 2011 07:47 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:43 hewley wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:40 SafeAsCheese wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 Enki wrote:
Idra went from being Code S to being beat my Desrow, rofl......only person to blame is yourself for becoming so bad at this game idra.


Stop being ignorant.


Stop being a fanboy, thankyou. =)


>>No clue what to say, completely owned
>>Throw out random "fanboy" everywhere

OH YEAH!!!! Highfive brah!

Oh also, making the classic smiley face because you are mad so you want to make others mad by looking like you aren't mad. GG YO


You are awesome and cool.
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 22:53:43
August 20 2011 22:52 GMT
#512
On August 21 2011 07:50 Tidus Mino wrote:
I don't understand all the hate, why does Idra loosing a game to Desrow make Idra bad? it's obvious Desrow is improving otherwise he wouldn't have managed to beat FXOz or Hwangsin


I think its because he takes it out on the game being easy or imbalance instead of blaming himself like HuK, Naniwa, etc

Pretty embarrassing nonetheless losing to someone like Desrow considering how he actually considers himself on the level of HuK and Naniwa

On August 21 2011 07:51 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:50 Dommk wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:49 Jibba wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:40 Dagobert wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:31 Crazypyro1 wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:31 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
Attacks with 0/0 zerglings into 3/2 Archons, zeals, collossus...


"Rolf"


Zerglings were cracklings with 3/0*

Cracklings are carapace-upgraded zerglings. These were adrenalings.

Nononononononononononononnonononononononononono.

No.

Anyways, that last game is what everyone should expect from IdrA. Impressive, dominant play and in control of the game from the very beginning.

You need the carapace upgrade anyway for the Roach switch. You can't stay on lings against Archon/Templar. Destiny ZvP 101

Uh... that's got nothing to do with what he said. Cracklings are from the adrenaline gland upgrade. There is no name for zerglings with armor.

Quoted the wrong post
Dommk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia4865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 22:53:33
August 20 2011 22:53 GMT
#513
edit: double post
hewley
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1063 Posts
August 20 2011 22:53 GMT
#514
On August 21 2011 07:47 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:43 hewley wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:40 SafeAsCheese wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 Enki wrote:
Idra went from being Code S to being beat my Desrow, rofl......only person to blame is yourself for becoming so bad at this game idra.


Stop being ignorant.


Stop being a fanboy, thankyou. =)


>>No clue what to say, completely owned
>>Throw out random "fanboy" everywhere

OH YEAH!!!! Highfive brah!

Oh also, making the classic smiley face because you are mad so you want to make others mad by looking like you aren't mad. GG YO


Did I offend you? Sorry I can't remember. I was just saying that he shouldn't tell people stop being ignorant when it seems pretty clear that Idra isn't that dominant since leaving Korea.
And please no CAPS pls. =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
Esports bubble pop, bubble pop
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
August 20 2011 22:53 GMT
#515
Glad to finally see some early roaches in ZvT
marcesr
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany1383 Posts
August 20 2011 22:54 GMT
#516
On August 21 2011 07:52 Volband wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:49 Devolved wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:44 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 insaneMicro wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:36 Volband wrote:
TeamLiquid lets the participant players call "retard" each other? really? Sure, it's "funny", and we can laugh like pigs that how bad mannered he is, and how "cool" is that, but really... If he won't get any punishment I'll be a really sad panda. Argue about balance if he wants, but calling someone retard just because he beat you...LOL....


Well what is Lovedrop to do during the game? Pause and talk to IdrA in a stern voice? I don't mind this, IdrA being IdrA is nice entertainment, especially when desrow plays toss maximum trolling style

Well, he could've been DQ'd after that game, or/and banned. Yeah, it sounds serious I know, but I thought TeamLiquid is hosting a professional StarCraft 2 tournament. And no, professional doesn't stand for the gaming quality of the players, but of the tournament.

I think they first would need a rule in place that states disrespectful comments or insults are not permitted. If they already have this rule then I think they should disqualify him, if they don't have this rule, then they should make it, but I don't think it would be right to d/q Idra in that case.

Yes, I have to agree with this one, but sadly, I have a feeling that NOTHING will happen. It will be labeled as "ooohhh, it's just Idra, you know hooow it is".


Im glad people with your attitude rarely get to host a successful tournament.
Dagobert
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands1858 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 22:54:39
August 20 2011 22:54 GMT
#517
On August 21 2011 07:51 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:50 Dommk wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:49 Jibba wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:40 Dagobert wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:31 Crazypyro1 wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:31 DwmC_Foefen wrote:
Attacks with 0/0 zerglings into 3/2 Archons, zeals, collossus...


"Rolf"


Zerglings were cracklings with 3/0*

Cracklings are carapace-upgraded zerglings. These were adrenalings.

Nononononononononononononnonononononononononono.

No.

Anyways, that last game is what everyone should expect from IdrA. Impressive, dominant play and in control of the game from the very beginning.

You need the carapace upgrade anyway for the Roach switch. You can't stay on lings against Archon/Templar. Destiny ZvP 101

Uh... that's got nothing to do with what he said. Cracklings are from the adrenaline gland upgrade. There is no name for zerglings with armor.

I fail to see how you fail to see the genius in calling carapace-upgraded lings cracklings and adrenaline-gland upgraded lings adrenalings. Especially given how you have no name for carapace-upgraded lings. D:
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 22:59:24
August 20 2011 22:54 GMT
#518
On August 21 2011 07:46 Cassel_Castle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:45 Lior wrote:
Did he just let those infestors walk up to desrows army before actually doing anything with them?
Really?After calling Desrow out on a-moving?...lawwwwl


Didn't matter since Desrow stormed roaches instead of FBing infestors.


yea that was pretty bad I got caught off guard TT but not being able to set up that third was pretty painful not sure what I should of done



I think its because he takes it out on the game being easy or imbalance instead of blaming himself like HuK, Naniwa, etc

Pretty embarrassing nonetheless losing to someone like Desrow considering how he actually considers himself on the level of HuK and Naniwa


lol wait what? I've never said such a thing T_T
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
August 20 2011 22:54 GMT
#519
On August 21 2011 07:52 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 07:49 Devolved wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:44 Volband wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:39 insaneMicro wrote:
On August 21 2011 07:36 Volband wrote:
TeamLiquid lets the participant players call "retard" each other? really? Sure, it's "funny", and we can laugh like pigs that how bad mannered he is, and how "cool" is that, but really... If he won't get any punishment I'll be a really sad panda. Argue about balance if he wants, but calling someone retard just because he beat you...LOL....


Well what is Lovedrop to do during the game? Pause and talk to IdrA in a stern voice? I don't mind this, IdrA being IdrA is nice entertainment, especially when desrow plays toss maximum trolling style

Well, he could've been DQ'd after that game, or/and banned. Yeah, it sounds serious I know, but I thought TeamLiquid is hosting a professional StarCraft 2 tournament. And no, professional doesn't stand for the gaming quality of the players, but of the tournament.

I think they first would need a rule in place that states disrespectful comments or insults are not permitted. If they already have this rule then I think they should disqualify him, if they don't have this rule, then they should make it, but I don't think it would be right to d/q Idra in that case.

They do have such a rule:
"Referees may warn and disqualify players for chat violations, including excessive or abusive insults toward players, observers, or referees."
I suspect if one player says "Please stop chatting. It's distracting me.", then the other player would be told to stop, and if he didn't he would likley be dq'ed. Desrow was clearly baiting Idra and did his own bm.

Did you seriously just write that Desrow was BM-ing as well? You would annule "fuck you" and "retard" because you think some of Desrows moves in the game was... taunting? ... Really...? Tell me I just totally got you wrong.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
August 20 2011 22:55 GMT
#520
Feel like throwing a prediction out before g1 gets too far underway:

IdrA 3-1 Heart
#TeamBuLba
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 694
Other Games
summit1g7332
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft583
C9.Mang0285
Sick172
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1001
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.