• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10081 users

[GSL] Aug Code A RO32 Day 3 - Page 221

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 321 Next
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4401
I want Tyler to comment on that baneling bombs! -.-
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
NaldoR
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore2198 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4402
sase never played morrow?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4403
Wow really?
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4404
ouch :/
duk3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States807 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4405
Banelings... Go NaNiwa!
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4406
That was painful :<<<
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
storm44
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1293 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4407
I believe in Naniwa
seansye
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1722 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4408
GG
I will master Speshul Taktics.!
Scila
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1849 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4409
I think that was the most supply lost in terms of time.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
meep
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1699 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4410
Poor Sase
閑静 しずか (ノ・_・)ノ
MekTypro
Profile Joined July 2010
France360 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4411
I can't believe how SaSe got destroyed
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4412
... my heart ...

... it hurts right now ...
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4413
Crushed.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
dormer
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1314 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4414
I can't watch this anymore. Good luck, Naniwa, hope you can pull through >.>
Artosis: "You need to hold my hand." Tasteless: "I'm very good at that."
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4415
Banelings are beastly.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4416
On August 10 2011 15:53 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 15:51 Djagulingu wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:48 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:35 SpecFire wrote:
On August 10 2011 15:34 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On August 10 2011 14:05 bennyaus wrote:
I actually thought Jinro played quite well in both games, got unlucky in game 1 (banelings) and similar in game 2 (if ling didn't scout the thors, i believe he would've won with the timing). Given all the travel/sickness, I believe he has it in him to come back stronger than ever.

I think my mistake is that I showed him too many hellions. I knew he had 2 spines, so I should have just showed him like 4-5 to be consistent with what I did game 1, then he wont get a roach warren in time.

As it were, he got it too early and was fine.


Jinro ,you seem fine with your loss. I know it is crushing but are you doin okay? Keep training and I know ull be back.

Yep, Im just back to where I was 1 year ago and thats fine, I will try to avoid the mistakes I made but repeat the good things.

Are you going to focus on Code A qualifiers or are you going to try and get the code A spot through MLG?

Thats the same thing.

I hardly think so. A player in your caliber can get a code a spot in MLG any given day, but code b is a totally different story. Some random korean zerg who could barely qualify for code a (I watched quite a bit of Sniper's games, but in the end he's just another korean player in comparison to other koreans in code a) just ripped EU's arguably the best protoss.

Its definitely the same thing, just practice a lot - different opponents but in the end you will want the same for both tournaments - good, solid builds, strong mechanics, good shape/endurance.


Jinro, I'm curious about this hellion/marine build you did. We saw Boxer do it last night too and I don't know, I just don't see it, but then again I'm no pro. Whats the ideal execution to it and what about going into late game?
www.superbeerbrothers.com
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4417
that was so hard to watch.....
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4418
the foreigners are not reppin' :/
you live and you learn
Vansetsu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1454 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4419
IN NANIWA I BELIEVE!
Only by overcoming many obstacles does a river become - デイヴィ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ド
Encrypto
Profile Joined August 2010
United States442 Posts
August 10 2011 06:55 GMT
#4420
HAHAHAHA THAT WAS EPIC
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 321 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
Beastyqt667
B2W.Neo604
ceh9489
byalli368
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 10m
Stellar Fest
19h 10m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.