• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7155 users

[GSL] July Code S SemiFinals - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 153 Next
Moralez
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal1857 Posts
July 25 2011 03:16 GMT
#101
Nestea + Losira in the finals please.. And nestea the first 3 times champion <33333
Master League Zerg - EGIdrA - IMNesTea - EGMachine - EGIncoNtrol - IMLosirA - Destiny - MVPDRG -
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
July 25 2011 03:20 GMT
#102
NesTea + losira finals with the Zerg King taking his third title

googo
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
gustavohmp
Profile Joined May 2011
Brazil139 Posts
July 25 2011 03:24 GMT
#103
HAD IT BEEN Nestea vs Byun and HongUn vs Losira, I would be 100% SURE the finals would be Nestea vs Losira
HongUn abusive style CAN and probably WILL take out Nestea. It wouldnt even flinch Losira but Nestea is shaky vs abusive Protoss, I say this because of his match against San is that GSL that I forgot what month happened. Its old, and its only one game, but its the only time I remember Nestea losing to Protoss, so thats that.
Losira has AWFUL ZvT and, well, I dont know how Byuns TvZ is, but if he is any good at late game management, Losira is bound to fall. To me, Losira greatest strenght is deflecting bullshit. Looking back to his games vs MMA in MLG, I fear Losira wont advance today.

I expect great and memorable games tonight. I believe all of them (well maybe not HungUn) deserve a spot in the finals and Ill be cheering for the best even though I think it is time to a ZvZ finals, with both players from the same team, no less.
JangBi will go the finals.
HQuality
Profile Joined October 2009
2682 Posts
July 25 2011 03:25 GMT
#104
Nestea 3:2 / 2:3 HongUn
Losira 3:1 Byun
No carpal tunnel no skill
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
July 25 2011 03:27 GMT
#105
Hongun pulling the upset yo.
GwSC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1997 Posts
July 25 2011 03:28 GMT
#106
Watch Nestea and Losira both go out now.
I wouldn't know whether to feel devastated or amused.
b0ngt0ss
Profile Joined July 2011
259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 03:30:55
July 25 2011 03:29 GMT
#107
can not wait to see nestea mind-fuck hongun and then face his student in the finals.

it's so epic, i think that it just might be scripted.



o shit, it's on tonight!
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 25 2011 03:32 GMT
#108
The way I see it, we're either doomed to have a ZvZ finals which NesTea is surely going to dominate, or NesTea vs Byun, which has a high chance to end up like any past GSL finals. Off the chance that HongUn somehow wins his game, we'll get to see him get grind into the ground by Losira or play against Byun which may or may not be another one-sided series considering Byun's recent streak or games. Hopefully I'm honestly hoping for Byun to show us some amazing play and beat Losira and then put up a decent fight against NesTea. NesTea's really looking unstoppable lately so it'll be a tough call for this finals. No matter how it turns out, I just want to see some good games at the finals for once.
Ezze
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada934 Posts
July 25 2011 03:32 GMT
#109
On July 25 2011 12:24 gustavohmp wrote:
HAD IT BEEN Nestea vs Byun and HongUn vs Losira, I would be 100% SURE the finals would be Nestea vs Losira
HongUn abusive style CAN and probably WILL take out Nestea. It wouldnt even flinch Losira but Nestea is shaky vs abusive Protoss, I say this because of his match against San is that GSL that I forgot what month happened. Its old, and its only one game, but its the only time I remember Nestea losing to Protoss, so thats that.
Losira has AWFUL ZvT and, well, I dont know how Byuns TvZ is, but if he is any good at late game management, Losira is bound to fall. To me, Losira greatest strenght is deflecting bullshit. Looking back to his games vs MMA in MLG, I fear Losira wont advance today.

I expect great and memorable games tonight. I believe all of them (well maybe not HungUn) deserve a spot in the finals and Ill be cheering for the best even though I think it is time to a ZvZ finals, with both players from the same team, no less.


The San game you're referring to was one of the LEAST ABUSIVE protoss games I've ever seen. San basically was massing expansions and destroyed Nestea with unit control and positioning. So I have no clue what you're talking about son.
Cassel_Castle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States820 Posts
July 25 2011 03:33 GMT
#110
On July 25 2011 11:57 JunkkaGom wrote:
On Friday last week, Nestea was complaining like hell that there is no way for him to win because the maps favor Protoss so much. He always complains zerg is weak and can't win on any map and yet still win anyway.


If Dual Sight, Metal, and Crevasse count as bad for Zerg then no map is good for Zerg.

I can see Hongun sneaking wins on Crossfire or Xel Naga against a bad Zerg, but this is NesTea.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 03:37:09
July 25 2011 03:36 GMT
#111
On July 25 2011 12:24 gustavohmp wrote:
HAD IT BEEN Nestea vs Byun and HongUn vs Losira, I would be 100% SURE the finals would be Nestea vs Losira
HongUn abusive style CAN and probably WILL take out Nestea. It wouldnt even flinch Losira but Nestea is shaky vs abusive Protoss, I say this because of his match against San is that GSL that I forgot what month happened. Its old, and its only one game, but its the only time I remember Nestea losing to Protoss, so thats that.
Losira has AWFUL ZvT and, well, I dont know how Byuns TvZ is, but if he is any good at late game management, Losira is bound to fall. To me, Losira greatest strenght is deflecting bullshit. Looking back to his games vs MMA in MLG, I fear Losira wont advance today.

I expect great and memorable games tonight. I believe all of them (well maybe not HungUn) deserve a spot in the finals and Ill be cheering for the best even though I think it is time to a ZvZ finals, with both players from the same team, no less.


I think you need to go rewatch that San vs Nestea game buddy. Hongun's style isn't anything like San's at all.
gustavohmp
Profile Joined May 2011
Brazil139 Posts
July 25 2011 03:36 GMT
#112
On July 25 2011 12:32 Ezze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 12:24 gustavohmp wrote:
HAD IT BEEN Nestea vs Byun and HongUn vs Losira, I would be 100% SURE the finals would be Nestea vs Losira
HongUn abusive style CAN and probably WILL take out Nestea. It wouldnt even flinch Losira but Nestea is shaky vs abusive Protoss, I say this because of his match against San is that GSL that I forgot what month happened. Its old, and its only one game, but its the only time I remember Nestea losing to Protoss, so thats that.
Losira has AWFUL ZvT and, well, I dont know how Byuns TvZ is, but if he is any good at late game management, Losira is bound to fall. To me, Losira greatest strenght is deflecting bullshit. Looking back to his games vs MMA in MLG, I fear Losira wont advance today.

I expect great and memorable games tonight. I believe all of them (well maybe not HungUn) deserve a spot in the finals and Ill be cheering for the best even though I think it is time to a ZvZ finals, with both players from the same team, no less.


The San game you're referring to was one of the LEAST ABUSIVE protoss games I've ever seen. San basically was massing expansions and destroyed Nestea with unit control and positioning. So I have no clue what you're talking about son.


I disagree
Heavy blink stalker usage and Warp-In storms are pretty abusive in my book.
Truth be told, I dont remember that match very well, I think its free on GOM so Im gonna watch it now, but from what I can remember, it was pretty damn abusive.
JangBi will go the finals.
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
July 25 2011 03:36 GMT
#113
Nestea going to show Idra how to beat Blink Stalkers

playing a Best of 5 for 14K. Hongun is finally going to fall.
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
SafeAsCheese
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4924 Posts
July 25 2011 03:39 GMT
#114
Hongun won't blink as well as MC

On July 25 2011 12:32 Ezze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 12:24 gustavohmp wrote:
HAD IT BEEN Nestea vs Byun and HongUn vs Losira, I would be 100% SURE the finals would be Nestea vs Losira
HongUn abusive style CAN and probably WILL take out Nestea. It wouldnt even flinch Losira but Nestea is shaky vs abusive Protoss, I say this because of his match against San is that GSL that I forgot what month happened. Its old, and its only one game, but its the only time I remember Nestea losing to Protoss, so thats that.
Losira has AWFUL ZvT and, well, I dont know how Byuns TvZ is, but if he is any good at late game management, Losira is bound to fall. To me, Losira greatest strenght is deflecting bullshit. Looking back to his games vs MMA in MLG, I fear Losira wont advance today.

I expect great and memorable games tonight. I believe all of them (well maybe not HungUn) deserve a spot in the finals and Ill be cheering for the best even though I think it is time to a ZvZ finals, with both players from the same team, no less.


The San game you're referring to was one of the LEAST ABUSIVE protoss games I've ever seen. San basically was massing expansions and destroyed Nestea with unit control and positioning. So I have no clue what you're talking about son.


NesTea went muta, but was not able to harass with them at all because every time he went into Sans base, a HT warped in and stormed.

He WOULD have lost without amulet, it's not even questionable. That series made me rage even harder than IdrA vs Cruncher on old Shakuras
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 25 2011 03:42 GMT
#115
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=247386

Semifinal preview is up on the site for HYPE.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Monocle
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1509 Posts
July 25 2011 03:43 GMT
#116
NesTea and Byun fighting! Gogo TvZ finals!
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
July 25 2011 03:45 GMT
#117
I love when nestea complains. It shows he's going to practice extra hard to overcome the imba XD
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
maryelizbethwinstead
Profile Joined April 2011
Mexico223 Posts
July 25 2011 03:49 GMT
#118
Definitely gonna be NESTEA v LOSIRA.

Lol, everyone's expecting an upset. Everyone's expecting a sucky final. Therefore, the stronger players will reverse our counter-expectations and perform up to par, then give us a great finals.

p.s. Byun's pretty great though
Lord, teach me to be patient.
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
July 25 2011 03:54 GMT
#119
On July 25 2011 12:36 udgnim wrote:
Nestea going to show Idra how to beat Blink Stalkers

playing a Best of 5 for 14K. Hongun is finally going to fall.


Anytime nestea plays it's a clinic for idra on how to play zerg haha

I really hope this isn't another free GSL win for nestea. Last season was terrible...

Losira vs Nestea would be one sided and boring as hell to. I dunno why people want to see it so bad
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
July 25 2011 04:00 GMT
#120
On July 25 2011 12:36 gustavohmp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 12:32 Ezze wrote:
On July 25 2011 12:24 gustavohmp wrote:
HAD IT BEEN Nestea vs Byun and HongUn vs Losira, I would be 100% SURE the finals would be Nestea vs Losira
HongUn abusive style CAN and probably WILL take out Nestea. It wouldnt even flinch Losira but Nestea is shaky vs abusive Protoss, I say this because of his match against San is that GSL that I forgot what month happened. Its old, and its only one game, but its the only time I remember Nestea losing to Protoss, so thats that.
Losira has AWFUL ZvT and, well, I dont know how Byuns TvZ is, but if he is any good at late game management, Losira is bound to fall. To me, Losira greatest strenght is deflecting bullshit. Looking back to his games vs MMA in MLG, I fear Losira wont advance today.

I expect great and memorable games tonight. I believe all of them (well maybe not HungUn) deserve a spot in the finals and Ill be cheering for the best even though I think it is time to a ZvZ finals, with both players from the same team, no less.


The San game you're referring to was one of the LEAST ABUSIVE protoss games I've ever seen. San basically was massing expansions and destroyed Nestea with unit control and positioning. So I have no clue what you're talking about son.


I disagree
Heavy blink stalker usage and Warp-In storms are pretty abusive in my book.
Truth be told, I dont remember that match very well, I think its free on GOM so Im gonna watch it now, but from what I can remember, it was pretty damn abusive.

I remember his stalkers in that game was very low. His win was insanely good macro, multitasking and harassing. I don't know what is your abusive definition is. But San was at his prime in that season and on that day.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10491
Rain 3248
soO 482
BeSt 421
Stork 378
Soulkey 354
Soma 326
Rush 247
firebathero 224
Barracks 159
[ Show more ]
Sexy 92
Shinee 46
Killer 32
Shine 25
Sharp 24
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Sacsri 20
yabsab 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Mind 15
hero 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5474
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Other Games
gofns34847
singsing1111
Pyrionflax204
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7m
CranKy Ducklings18
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
Patches Events
5h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.