• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:19
CEST 18:19
KST 01:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8247 users

Grubby Starcraft Series Pro Invitational - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
Blix
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands873 Posts
July 23 2011 18:28 GMT
#261
"Playing zerg turns you into a bitter person" - TLO
Conquer yourself not the world. - Descartes
Hirnfrost
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany938 Posts
July 23 2011 18:31 GMT
#262
the storys about supcom make me really sad it was such a cool game, even though I was bad ^^
After Mondays and Tuesdays even the Calender says W T F
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 18:34:26
July 23 2011 18:33 GMT
#263
TLO you handsome man you.

And TLO does have a point haha, might have to do with idra syndrom aswell though.

Viewers seems a bit low though to bad, kinda like the games so far.
Diderick
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands298 Posts
July 23 2011 18:35 GMT
#264
On July 24 2011 03:28 Blix wrote:
"Playing zerg turns you into a bitter person" - TLO


Which is so true. Zerg players usually whine the most on ladder, from what I experience.
A_Spec
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands45 Posts
July 23 2011 18:37 GMT
#265
On July 24 2011 03:28 Sandtrout wrote:
Suddenly, the moment I saw tlo sitting there, I was able to identify the caster...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=236043
What a strange feeling :D


So weird is it.
Like a hot butter through knife
Grubby
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands318 Posts
July 23 2011 18:39 GMT
#266
Morrow vs Kas now, and TLO is casting.
http://www.justin.tv/kaostv
Homepage: followgrubby.com Twitter: @followgrubby Facebook: /followgrubby
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
July 23 2011 18:44 GMT
#267
im confused, hasn't kas already won vs morrow moments ago?
Crazyahmed
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 18:46:00
July 23 2011 18:45 GMT
#268
+ Show Spoiler +
didnt kas already win 2:0? or is it bo5
Blix
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands873 Posts
July 23 2011 18:47 GMT
#269
I think they cast from replays, so kindly don't spoil it ;p
Conquer yourself not the world. - Descartes
LaserLynx
Profile Joined June 2011
United States36 Posts
July 23 2011 18:47 GMT
#270
On July 24 2011 03:45 Crazyahmed wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
didnt kas already win 2:0? or is it bo5


+ Show Spoiler +
I saw one game where Kas won on xelnaga fortress... did you see another game played? I assumed they just switched streams for game 2.
Crazyahmed
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada280 Posts
July 23 2011 18:50 GMT
#271
On July 24 2011 03:47 LaserLynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 03:45 Crazyahmed wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
didnt kas already win 2:0? or is it bo5


+ Show Spoiler +
I saw one game where Kas won on xelnaga fortress... did you see another game played? I assumed they just switched streams for game 2.


saw two games
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
July 23 2011 18:54 GMT
#272
worst obsing ive seen in my life... seriously, they cannot see the minimap?
Stork[gm]
Metaltoss
Profile Joined April 2011
France781 Posts
July 23 2011 18:55 GMT
#273
On July 24 2011 03:47 Blix wrote:
I think they cast from replays, so kindly don't spoil it ;p


I don't think they do.

Since I'm french, I'm watching on OrigineTV, and they hang out in the game lobby with the players before the game starts. They're most definitely specs.

Also, lol Goody is now sick good at micro. When did that happen?
TBO
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany1350 Posts
July 23 2011 18:55 GMT
#274
On July 24 2011 03:54 bgx wrote:
worst obsing ive seen in my life... seriously, they cannot see the minimap?


I have no idea who allowed TLO to do the observing lol.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
July 23 2011 19:17 GMT
#275
On July 24 2011 03:55 BFD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 03:47 Blix wrote:
I think they cast from replays, so kindly don't spoil it ;p


I don't think they do.

Since I'm french, I'm watching on OrigineTV, and they hang out in the game lobby with the players before the game starts. They're most definitely specs.

Also, lol Goody is now sick good at micro. When did that happen?



yeah the game was on tarsons stream at the same time.

goody is always kind of good with his micro. his macro and multitasking just suffers when he micros.

was that the 1-0 in a BO3?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
LaserLynx
Profile Joined June 2011
United States36 Posts
July 23 2011 19:18 GMT
#276
On July 24 2011 04:17 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 03:55 BFD wrote:
On July 24 2011 03:47 Blix wrote:
I think they cast from replays, so kindly don't spoil it ;p


I don't think they do.

Since I'm french, I'm watching on OrigineTV, and they hang out in the game lobby with the players before the game starts. They're most definitely specs.

Also, lol Goody is now sick good at micro. When did that happen?



yeah the game was on tarsons stream at the same time.

goody is always kind of good with his micro. his macro and multitasking just suffers when he micros.

was that the 1-0 in a BO3?


It's 1-1 right now.
Blix
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands873 Posts
July 23 2011 19:20 GMT
#277
On July 24 2011 04:17 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 03:55 BFD wrote:
On July 24 2011 03:47 Blix wrote:
I think they cast from replays, so kindly don't spoil it ;p


I don't think they do.

Since I'm french, I'm watching on OrigineTV, and they hang out in the game lobby with the players before the game starts. They're most definitely specs.

Also, lol Goody is now sick good at micro. When did that happen?



yeah the game was on tarsons stream at the same time.

goody is always kind of good with his micro. his macro and multitasking just suffers when he micros.

was that the 1-0 in a BO3?


The screen on the cast by TLO now shows "replay complete" at the end of the game, with a result that was 'predicted'
Conquer yourself not the world. - Descartes
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
July 23 2011 19:20 GMT
#278
On July 24 2011 04:18 LaserLynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 04:17 Jayjay54 wrote:
On July 24 2011 03:55 BFD wrote:
On July 24 2011 03:47 Blix wrote:
I think they cast from replays, so kindly don't spoil it ;p


I don't think they do.

Since I'm french, I'm watching on OrigineTV, and they hang out in the game lobby with the players before the game starts. They're most definitely specs.

Also, lol Goody is now sick good at micro. When did that happen?



yeah the game was on tarsons stream at the same time.

goody is always kind of good with his micro. his macro and multitasking just suffers when he micros.

was that the 1-0 in a BO3?


It's 1-1 right now.



thank you kind sir. goody got this.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Metaltoss
Profile Joined April 2011
France781 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-23 19:22:39
July 23 2011 19:21 GMT
#279
OrigineTV just got informed that they won't be allowed to stream the semis and finals. They'll be given replays after they'll happen, and will cast them from the replays.

Somewhat sucks

But then, I guess Grubby wants to stream the semis & finals on a stream of his choice and only on that one, which makes sense.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
July 23 2011 19:23 GMT
#280
On July 24 2011 04:20 Blix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 04:17 Jayjay54 wrote:
On July 24 2011 03:55 BFD wrote:
On July 24 2011 03:47 Blix wrote:
I think they cast from replays, so kindly don't spoil it ;p


I don't think they do.

Since I'm french, I'm watching on OrigineTV, and they hang out in the game lobby with the players before the game starts. They're most definitely specs.

Also, lol Goody is now sick good at micro. When did that happen?



yeah the game was on tarsons stream at the same time.

goody is always kind of good with his micro. his macro and multitasking just suffers when he micros.

was that the 1-0 in a BO3?


The screen on the cast by TLO now shows "replay complete" at the end of the game, with a result that was 'predicted'


dunno about that. but I watched the German stream Krytos and when it crashed I switched to Tarson's stream and he still played Goody. I even saw the German streamer lag out the game. This was 100% live.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 67
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
IndyStarCraft 67
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30319
Bisu 2407
Shuttle 1620
Hyuk 980
EffOrt 671
Mini 640
ZerO 406
Larva 349
Soma 253
firebathero 210
[ Show more ]
hero 88
Hyun 47
PianO 44
Mong 43
Sexy 43
Trap 37
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 22
zelot 16
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10494
qojqva1724
Dendi856
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo935
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Livibee181
Liquid`VortiX178
KnowMe144
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1701
Other Games
• Shiphtur265
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 41m
INu's Battles
19h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.