edit: oh nevermind Sheth threw it away
edit2: I DONT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Bash
Finland1533 Posts
edit: oh nevermind Sheth threw it away edit2: I DONT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD | ||
|
Full.tilt
United Kingdom1709 Posts
On July 24 2011 03:37 Nerdslayer wrote: A fan just donated 175 dollars towards the next tournament way to go Hope he didn't mind his name being made public. | ||
|
Telcontar
United Kingdom16710 Posts
| ||
|
Purple :D
United Kingdom10 Posts
| ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
|
SafeAsCheese
United States4924 Posts
| ||
|
Wesso
Netherlands1245 Posts
On July 24 2011 03:49 CosmicSpiral wrote: I cannot believe Sheth almost lost that game. I saw what you did there ![]() | ||
|
Chicane
United States7875 Posts
| ||
|
Telcontar
United Kingdom16710 Posts
On July 24 2011 03:49 CosmicSpiral wrote: I literally cannot believe Sheth lost that game. That's colossi vs roach/ling for you. You either need tunnelling claws to move in and snipe them or corrupters out. Sheth tried the nice ling flank but he actually engaged out of synch and his roaches at the front were decimated even before the lings struck. | ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
| ||
|
Vindexus
Canada76 Posts
| ||
|
hysterial
United States2044 Posts
| ||
|
Flanq
United Kingdom2694 Posts
| ||
|
baeric
Germany649 Posts
| ||
|
Chillax
England585 Posts
| ||
|
Psyclon
Bulgaria2443 Posts
| ||
|
BIGSTEVE808
United States225 Posts
| ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
On July 24 2011 03:46 Bash wrote: SaSe lost 3 games because of AWFUL forcefields... edit: oh nevermind Sheth threw it away edit2: I DONT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD O.O | ||
|
Shockk
Germany2269 Posts
More like this, please! | ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|