• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7317 users

[WNS] Prime Clan vs vVv Gaming - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
July 13 2011 18:23 GMT
#121
:OOOOOOOOO, GL vVv, you'll need it.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
CommanderKrash
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1 Post
July 13 2011 18:24 GMT
#122
vVv fighting!!! gogogo titan vs MKP! glgl

my guess is 4-3 vVv :D
Its not rape of you shout suprise...
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
July 13 2011 18:24 GMT
#123
On July 14 2011 02:07 SniXSniPe wrote:
I don't see Prime losing except due to lag issues =O

At best I'm seeing a 4-1.

^ This. I think that there's no way prime drops a game straight up
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
Trowa127
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1230 Posts
July 13 2011 18:31 GMT
#124
Looking forward to this. Good luck vVv, put up a good fight.
Bling, MC, Snute, HwangSin, Deranging (<3) fan. 'Full name - ESP ORTS' Vote hotbid. Vote ESPORTS.
SugarBear
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States842 Posts
July 13 2011 18:50 GMT
#125
I'm calling a Time AK right now.
Staff vVv Gaming | "So what did you do today?" "Oh not much, mined some minerals, harvested some gas, spawned some zergs, the usual"
captainwaffles
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1050 Posts
July 13 2011 19:00 GMT
#126
Easily the most exciting WNS, fucking stoked man!
https://x.com/CaptainWaffless
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
July 13 2011 19:05 GMT
#127
My gut is telling me that Prime is going to stomp, but I'm hoping vVv puts up a good fight or proves me completely wrong. GL!
Why?
doovchan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada111 Posts
July 13 2011 19:58 GMT
#128
Prediction : Titan reverse all kill.
vVv Roar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States75 Posts
July 13 2011 20:54 GMT
#129
2 hours until show time!
www.vVv-Gaming.com
Glon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States569 Posts
July 13 2011 21:10 GMT
#130
SHIT I can't make it tonight.... have food bank volunteer stuff to do. Where will be the vods (please record)
@QuanticGlon https://twitter.com/QuanticGlon
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
July 13 2011 21:23 GMT
#131
Time and Titan Fighting!
GeedrAhsc
Profile Joined July 2011
United States97 Posts
July 13 2011 21:32 GMT
#132
Best of luck to both teams, but I've been a Prime fan for a while, so I'll be rooting for them. Hopefully we see some great games, though.
DAofCanada
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada55 Posts
July 13 2011 21:33 GMT
#133
Goodluck vVv A team!
Starkad.1861
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
July 13 2011 21:43 GMT
#134
On July 14 2011 06:10 Glon wrote:
SHIT I can't make it tonight.... have food bank volunteer stuff to do. Where will be the vods (please record)


They are always uploaded on our twitchtv account after the match.. We also save the replays and host them on vvv-gaming.com If you cant find them PM me and I can give you the direct link
FiLmBoT
Profile Joined June 2011
United States107 Posts
July 13 2011 21:47 GMT
#135
vVv the underdogs in this one, but they can still make it really close and just lose by one game. gl vVv
!!!!
WarChimp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia943 Posts
July 13 2011 21:52 GMT
#136
On July 13 2011 22:37 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 21:45 WarChimp wrote:
On July 12 2011 10:27 FryktSkyene wrote:
No offense but MKP would wreck all of vvv's people.


I don't know mate, vVv has got some pretty talented people.

Just look at FXO in the GSTL. They are getting roflstomped and they have "some pretty talented people". I expect the same kinda roflstomping to happen to vVv here and, hey, I hope I'm proved wrong, I just can't see anything but a 4-0 or 4-1 result.


I suppose, but no one wants to see their former team mates lose eh?
vVv Roar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States75 Posts
July 13 2011 22:05 GMT
#137
On July 14 2011 06:52 WarChimp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 22:37 Sated wrote:
On July 13 2011 21:45 WarChimp wrote:
On July 12 2011 10:27 FryktSkyene wrote:
No offense but MKP would wreck all of vvv's people.


I don't know mate, vVv has got some pretty talented people.

Just look at FXO in the GSTL. They are getting roflstomped and they have "some pretty talented people". I expect the same kinda roflstomping to happen to vVv here and, hey, I hope I'm proved wrong, I just can't see anything but a 4-0 or 4-1 result.


I suppose, but no one wants to see their former team mates lose eh?


<3
www.vVv-Gaming.com
BobbysBack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States77 Posts
July 13 2011 22:17 GMT
#138
On July 14 2011 06:52 WarChimp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 22:37 Sated wrote:
On July 13 2011 21:45 WarChimp wrote:
On July 12 2011 10:27 FryktSkyene wrote:
No offense but MKP would wreck all of vvv's people.


I don't know mate, vVv has got some pretty talented people.

Just look at FXO in the GSTL. They are getting roflstomped and they have "some pretty talented people". I expect the same kinda roflstomping to happen to vVv here and, hey, I hope I'm proved wrong, I just can't see anything but a 4-0 or 4-1 result.


I suppose, but no one wants to see their former team mates lose eh?


But I do
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 13 2011 22:47 GMT
#139
On July 14 2011 07:17 BobbysBack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 06:52 WarChimp wrote:
On July 13 2011 22:37 Sated wrote:
On July 13 2011 21:45 WarChimp wrote:
On July 12 2011 10:27 FryktSkyene wrote:
No offense but MKP would wreck all of vvv's people.


I don't know mate, vVv has got some pretty talented people.

Just look at FXO in the GSTL. They are getting roflstomped and they have "some pretty talented people". I expect the same kinda roflstomping to happen to vVv here and, hey, I hope I'm proved wrong, I just can't see anything but a 4-0 or 4-1 result.


I suppose, but no one wants to see their former team mates lose eh?


But I do


i sense a great darkness building up inside you.
When I think of something else, something will go here
DiaBoLuS
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany1638 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 23:02:54
July 13 2011 23:01 GMT
#140
GO charmander, kill the charizards
European Ranking: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=182293
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 838
SteadfastSC753
TaKeTV 516
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex148
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 753
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 148
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 4
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 27
Bale 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Terrorterran 21
Rock 16
Shine 16
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7828
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1298
Lowko472
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1220
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo433
Livibee203
Hui .196
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS131
XaKoH 129
KnowMe114
QueenE82
Mew2King78
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 24
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 52m
Online Event
19h 52m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.