• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:31
CEST 14:31
KST 21:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8274 users

[WNS] Prime Clan vs vVv Gaming - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
DruidzHistory
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden231 Posts
July 12 2011 17:15 GMT
#81
Good luck :oo
vVv Roar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States75 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 17:41:02
July 12 2011 17:39 GMT
#82
On July 12 2011 23:08 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I think it's a bit odd to not have the GSL Maps in the map pool :/


Map pool has remained constant throughout all of the WNS events (9 weeks now). We use MLGs maps to prepare our players and everyone else for MLG play. Koreans have now shown interest in going to MLG so it is more then likely that they are training with the MLG map pool.
www.vVv-Gaming.com
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
July 12 2011 17:45 GMT
#83
gl vVv!

I'm looking forward to watching this series.
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
July 12 2011 21:02 GMT
#84
I believe in vVv 4-3!
vVv Gaming
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
July 12 2011 21:07 GMT
#85
Sigh... Wish they would start with MKP. I wanna see him play, but sadly I doubt it'll happen :/
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 12 2011 21:09 GMT
#86
On July 13 2011 00:58 garlicface wrote:
I had a dream where I was reading TL, and saw blade55555's post congratulating you guys for really good games. Result was 4-3 Prime.

What a fucked up dream hahaha.

Edit: By "fucked up" I mean dreaming about browsing TL. Good luck!


lol what thats weird! I just hope for some entertaining games :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
July 12 2011 21:15 GMT
#87
Best of luck to you vVv guys! I bet Titan can take a game off of them :D
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 12 2011 21:20 GMT
#88
Best of luck vVv!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Geophagus
Profile Joined April 2011
67 Posts
July 12 2011 22:24 GMT
#89
I really don't see mid-level American pros beating even the B-team players of a top Korean team like Prime.
Kangg
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States128 Posts
July 12 2011 22:41 GMT
#90
This honestly wont be a contest. Its like putting a silver against a GM.
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
July 12 2011 22:44 GMT
#91
Prime fighting!
Best of luck to vVv
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
Tppz!
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1449 Posts
July 12 2011 22:49 GMT
#92
Dunno who "Nettie" is. Has he played in tournaments yet?

Anyways I think Prime will take this 4-0.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
July 12 2011 23:30 GMT
#93
On July 13 2011 07:41 Kangg wrote:
This honestly wont be a contest. Its like putting a silver against a GM.

ya totally bro
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
July 12 2011 23:31 GMT
#94
On July 13 2011 07:49 Tppz! wrote:
Dunno who "Nettie" is. Has he played in tournaments yet?

Anyways I think Prime will take this 4-0.


He's played in a few GSTL and GSL I believe. aka: Lotze
Here are my predictions:
+ Show Spoiler +
BboongBboong>Murder
BBoongBBoong>Ruff
BBoongBBoong>Time
BBoongBBoong>Titan


vVv Fighting! :D
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
iSTime
Profile Joined November 2006
1579 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 23:52:02
July 12 2011 23:50 GMT
#95
On July 13 2011 07:24 Geophagus wrote:
I really don't see mid-level American pros beating even the B-team players of a top Korean team like Prime.


I think you overestimate how strong koreans are, especially in a best of 1.

I've beaten many koreans in tournaments the first game of a Bo3 (including bboong), then lost the other two, and recently beat Killer in a Bo3. I'm confident that titan, murder and hasuu can also take games from players like Bboong. MKP might be on another level, but I think you will be surprised ^^.
www.infinityseven.net
vVv Roar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States75 Posts
July 12 2011 23:51 GMT
#96
On July 13 2011 07:41 Kangg wrote:
This honestly wont be a contest. Its like putting a silver against a GM.


How so? Don't see this being that way at all D:
www.vVv-Gaming.com
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
July 12 2011 23:52 GMT
#97
On July 13 2011 07:24 Geophagus wrote:
I really don't see mid-level American pros beating even the B-team players of a top Korean team like Prime.


yeah thats pretty outrageous... vvv is a solid team i'm expecting them to do well and win, if not at least make it be super close
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
SugarBear
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States842 Posts
July 13 2011 00:16 GMT
#98
Anyone who thinks Prime is going to all kill will be disappointed.
Staff vVv Gaming | "So what did you do today?" "Oh not much, mined some minerals, harvested some gas, spawned some zergs, the usual"
vVv Roar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States75 Posts
July 13 2011 00:53 GMT
#99
On July 13 2011 08:52 RyanRushia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 07:24 Geophagus wrote:
I really don't see mid-level American pros beating even the B-team players of a top Korean team like Prime.


yeah thats pretty outrageous... vvv is a solid team i'm expecting them to do well and win, if not at least make it be super close


<3 <3 <3
www.vVv-Gaming.com
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
July 13 2011 00:56 GMT
#100
On July 13 2011 08:50 vVvTime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2011 07:24 Geophagus wrote:
I really don't see mid-level American pros beating even the B-team players of a top Korean team like Prime.


I think you overestimate how strong koreans are, especially in a best of 1.

I've beaten many koreans in tournaments the first game of a Bo3 (including bboong), then lost the other two, and recently beat Killer in a Bo3. I'm confident that titan, murder and hasuu can also take games from players like Bboong. MKP might be on another level, but I think you will be surprised ^^.


Hoping for good games then!
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43812
Bisu 1672
Horang2 1090
Hyuk 400
BeSt 346
EffOrt 345
Soma 321
Mini 304
Light 274
Larva 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 140
Rush 117
Mong 104
Leta 95
Barracks 90
Snow 84
Sea.KH 59
Pusan 54
JYJ 44
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 32
NaDa 30
Mind 30
Aegong 28
sorry 25
Yoon 22
Bale 20
Sexy 20
zelot 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2037
XaKoH 381
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1271
Khaldor1168
Other Games
gofns33438
singsing2248
olofmeister1349
B2W.Neo343
hiko197
Livibee188
Mew2King80
ArmadaUGS48
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream220
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH180
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
29m
OSC
9h 29m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 29m
Online Event
22h 29m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.