• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8163 users

Playhem - Daily Cash Prizes - Bronze through GM! - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
neeb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States367 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 05:24:39
July 08 2011 05:24 GMT
#61
Congrats to tonight's winners! Look forward to seeing you guys in upcoming tournaments =) Friday's cash tournaments are open for registration as well as this weekend's larger cash events. Check the spoiler near the bottom of the first post for direct links to tournaments.
Playhem.com | ConvergenceGaming.com | Twitter @cvgNeeb | twitch.tv/NeebSC2
1st_Panzer_Div.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States621 Posts
July 08 2011 05:25 GMT
#62
Well cool, I just won $6.00. For a night spent playing this tourney instead of playing ladder. And I think I played against better people than I would normally play on the ladder, so it was good practice.
Manager, Team RIP ZeeZ
joeendzel
Profile Joined April 2011
United States12 Posts
July 08 2011 06:20 GMT
#63
well run tourney, good website
ElvisWayCool
Profile Joined March 2010
United States437 Posts
July 08 2011 06:23 GMT
#64
very fun site, more people should sign up so we can bet on some games
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 08 2011 06:25 GMT
#65
Site seems to be running much more smoothly now, and games are updating faster. Good job. I still think games should be bo3 except for bo5 finals. bo7 is just too much for me.
neeb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States367 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 07:16:24
July 08 2011 07:15 GMT
#66
Glad you guys are having fun! Make sure to invite your friends using your invite link so you get points for them; 350 points for each referral that plays 3 games =DD


On July 08 2011 15:25 Anihc wrote:
Site seems to be running much more smoothly now, and games are updating faster. Good job. I still think games should be bo3 except for bo5 finals. bo7 is just too much for me.



Yeah I agree. You'll notice that the weekend tournaments are only bo3/bo5 because bo7 is a little too much. I just didn't wanna remake the tournaments that were already made with bo7s because some users had already registered and I didn't wanna kick them out =P All future tournaments will only be up to bo5 though =)
Playhem.com | ConvergenceGaming.com | Twitter @cvgNeeb | twitch.tv/NeebSC2
Octoshape
Profile Joined July 2011
6 Posts
July 08 2011 08:30 GMT
#67
Hey guys..

I just signed up for playhem, and I was having probably the same issue as Bird and Nuni..

So here's what happened:

When trying to sign up for a new account using facebook, when the part came to enter my nickname there was the textfield with the greyed text "Nickname" but when I clicked in it and wrote my nickname, it would be in grey as well, thus the site doesn't recognize that something changed and the sign up button doesn't get activated..

The same thing happened when trying to sign up without facebook..

It ended up working on the main page (next to the big picutre of the marine)..

But if you go to the "Prizes" section, above the prizes on the right it says "Don't have an account? Sign Up" .. there it's pretty messed up in the following way:

- When trying to sign up with facebook : Greyed out "Nickname" doesn't dissappear when clicking the field and I can write (in grey text) whatever but the Sign Up button doesn't get activated.

- When trying to sign up without facebook : Greyed out "Nickname" and "Password" doesn't dissappear when clicking the field. And in the middle field where it probably should say "E-Mail" in grey, it doesn't say anything it's just blank. And the drop down boxes for the date of birth are not functioning either. And of course the Sign Up button not activating because of just being able to type grey text instead of black.

I would suggest copying the code you used for the front page sign up to that location as well

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Octoshape
neeb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States367 Posts
July 08 2011 08:58 GMT
#68
On July 08 2011 17:30 Octoshape wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Hey guys..

I just signed up for playhem, and I was having probably the same issue as Bird and Nuni..

So here's what happened:

When trying to sign up for a new account using facebook, when the part came to enter my nickname there was the textfield with the greyed text "Nickname" but when I clicked in it and wrote my nickname, it would be in grey as well, thus the site doesn't recognize that something changed and the sign up button doesn't get activated..

The same thing happened when trying to sign up without facebook..

It ended up working on the main page (next to the big picutre of the marine)..

But if you go to the "Prizes" section, above the prizes on the right it says "Don't have an account? Sign Up" .. there it's pretty messed up in the following way:

- When trying to sign up with facebook : Greyed out "Nickname" doesn't dissappear when clicking the field and I can write (in grey text) whatever but the Sign Up button doesn't get activated.

- When trying to sign up without facebook : Greyed out "Nickname" and "Password" doesn't dissappear when clicking the field. And in the middle field where it probably should say "E-Mail" in grey, it doesn't say anything it's just blank. And the drop down boxes for the date of birth are not functioning either. And of course the Sign Up button not activating because of just being able to type grey text instead of black.

I would suggest copying the code you used for the front page sign up to that location as well

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Octoshape


Hey Octoshape, thank you very much for your detailed feedback! It seems several people are having some issues signing up right now and we're doing everything we can to get that fixed immediately. We should have that taken care of by tomorrow and I apologize for the headache that must have caused you.
Playhem.com | ConvergenceGaming.com | Twitter @cvgNeeb | twitch.tv/NeebSC2
neeb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States367 Posts
July 08 2011 10:17 GMT
#69
Some users were having a hard time getting more points so I lowered the entry fee for the upcoming weekend tournaments (which are open for registration now) and next week's daily tournaments will also have lower entry fees.
Playhem.com | ConvergenceGaming.com | Twitter @cvgNeeb | twitch.tv/NeebSC2
Sif_
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil3106 Posts
July 08 2011 12:03 GMT
#70
hey neeb, are the 5-matches-played-points awarded automatically? because i played 5 and didnt get any extra!

also, had a great time chatting in the sc2 channel and playing yesterday! ^^
Enreign
Profile Joined April 2011
Ukraine6 Posts
July 08 2011 14:27 GMT
#71
On July 08 2011 17:30 Octoshape wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Hey guys..

I just signed up for playhem, and I was having probably the same issue as Bird and Nuni..

So here's what happened:

When trying to sign up for a new account using facebook, when the part came to enter my nickname there was the textfield with the greyed text "Nickname" but when I clicked in it and wrote my nickname, it would be in grey as well, thus the site doesn't recognize that something changed and the sign up button doesn't get activated..

The same thing happened when trying to sign up without facebook..

It ended up working on the main page (next to the big picutre of the marine)..

But if you go to the "Prizes" section, above the prizes on the right it says "Don't have an account? Sign Up" .. there it's pretty messed up in the following way:

- When trying to sign up with facebook : Greyed out "Nickname" doesn't dissappear when clicking the field and I can write (in grey text) whatever but the Sign Up button doesn't get activated.

- When trying to sign up without facebook : Greyed out "Nickname" and "Password" doesn't dissappear when clicking the field. And in the middle field where it probably should say "E-Mail" in grey, it doesn't say anything it's just blank. And the drop down boxes for the date of birth are not functioning either. And of course the Sign Up button not activating because of just being able to type grey text instead of black.

I would suggest copying the code you used for the front page sign up to that location as well

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Octoshape



Octoshape, that's an amazing feedback man and would be very helpful. Thank you very much! We're working on the fix.

Most of the Starcraft II functionality are in beta right now, we're adding new things pretty quickly too. Feedback from you guys is very crucial at this stage to make a quantum leap for the service.

Sorry for the bumps along the road. We're doing our best to make a great service for the Starcraft II community and that's the only way to achieve that.

Please let us know of any ideas/suggestions/bugs or anything else that you have in mind.
Producer at Playhem
Octoshape
Profile Joined July 2011
6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 18:44:05
July 08 2011 18:31 GMT
#72
Ok .. Well some things come to mind after being on the page for a while:

(Of course, these are simply suggestions, I'm not implying that those are bugs)

- Upon selecting a challenge from the bar at the bottom of the page, it would be useful if your cursor would jump to the chat window automatically.

- All challenges in the bar at the bottom of the page disappear when you select "Tournaments" on the top of the page and reappear if you select any of the other 3.

- The orange bar on the top is a bit strange: The button "Manage Games" you can toggle on and off, but the others you cannot, when you toggle it "on" the Manage Games section shows up on top of whatever you're looking at, except when you're in the "Help & Support" section. When you're in the help and support section you can still toggle the manage games button and it turns dark, but nothing happens. (this could be intended this way, I was just pointing it out in case it's not).

Typos: (Typos are underlined)

- Welcome to the Live Support. Live usually means that your request will be processed within a minutes. (In the Help & Support section; should probably say "within minutes" or "within a minute")

- There are few easy ways of how to invite your buddies (I guess this should probably say "there are a few" but not sure )

That's about all I found looking through it quickly.. I'm not a native speaker, so sorry if some of those things are correct

Best regards,
Octoshape

Edit: Own typos :D haha

Edit 2: It would be reeeeally good if on a player profile you have a button "Challenge him". That would be very useful, and there is no way to close a player's profile to get back to the "Head to Head" section. The only way ( at least that I can see ) is to go to "Tournaments" and then back to "Head to Head".

Edit 3: On a player's profile: The battle history can get quite long if players play alot, and there's no way to like minimize it or like show only 10 at a time and be able to scroll through, so if you wanna get to the bottom of the page to see that player's friends you have to scroll quite a while. (For example: http://playhem.com/users/2962)
chaopow
Profile Joined March 2011
United States556 Posts
July 08 2011 18:41 GMT
#73
I'm actually a little surprised that there is that much money going to the lower divisions. The bronze-gold is a third or a fifth of the master-grandmaster prize money, which is really quite rare. Usually the prize would be something like lessons, since it does not take much to win a bronze-gold tournament, no offense.

But atleast, this is very encouraging to lower league players to play. Maybe giving money to the top 4 in the master-grandmasters or something larger than just 3 places, since it is really hard to advance far in a higher level tournament compared to bronze-gold.
Soowoo AD.
neeb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States367 Posts
July 08 2011 20:51 GMT
#74
On July 09 2011 03:31 Octoshape wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Ok .. Well some things come to mind after being on the page for a while:

(Of course, these are simply suggestions, I'm not implying that those are bugs)

- Upon selecting a challenge from the bar at the bottom of the page, it would be useful if your cursor would jump to the chat window automatically.

- All challenges in the bar at the bottom of the page disappear when you select "Tournaments" on the top of the page and reappear if you select any of the other 3.

- The orange bar on the top is a bit strange: The button "Manage Games" you can toggle on and off, but the others you cannot, when you toggle it "on" the Manage Games section shows up on top of whatever you're looking at, except when you're in the "Help & Support" section. When you're in the help and support section you can still toggle the manage games button and it turns dark, but nothing happens. (this could be intended this way, I was just pointing it out in case it's not).

Typos: (Typos are underlined)

- Welcome to the Live Support. Live usually means that your request will be processed within a minutes. (In the Help & Support section; should probably say "within minutes" or "within a minute")

- There are few easy ways of how to invite your buddies (I guess this should probably say "there are a few" but not sure )

That's about all I found looking through it quickly.. I'm not a native speaker, so sorry if some of those things are correct

Best regards,
Octoshape

Edit: Own typos :D haha

Edit 2: It would be reeeeally good if on a player profile you have a button "Challenge him". That would be very useful, and there is no way to close a player's profile to get back to the "Head to Head" section. The only way ( at least that I can see ) is to go to "Tournaments" and then back to "Head to Head".

Edit 3: On a player's profile: The battle history can get quite long if players play alot, and there's no way to like minimize it or like show only 10 at a time and be able to scroll through, so if you wanna get to the bottom of the page to see that player's friends you have to scroll quite a while. (For example: http://playhem.com/users/2962)



Hey thanks for the feedback man it really helps us a lot!


On July 09 2011 03:41 chaopow wrote:
I'm actually a little surprised that there is that much money going to the lower divisions. The bronze-gold is a third or a fifth of the master-grandmaster prize money, which is really quite rare. Usually the prize would be something like lessons, since it does not take much to win a bronze-gold tournament, no offense.

But atleast, this is very encouraging to lower league players to play. Maybe giving money to the top 4 in the master-grandmasters or something larger than just 3 places, since it is really hard to advance far in a higher level tournament compared to bronze-gold.


Well I think it's pretty relative to your own skill level. Like, it isn't fair to say that it's harder to get through a tournament of masters and grandmasters than it is bronze-gold because it's relative to your own skill level, if you're only silver you should have just as hard of a time as a master does getting through the higher tournament.

I think having these tournaments really is fun for lower league players though; most tournaments are either restricted to higher leagues, not winnable for lower players, or have extremely low prize pools for lower level players. And I think our prizing structure does encourage players to get better and compete for higher prizes as they improve =D
Playhem.com | ConvergenceGaming.com | Twitter @cvgNeeb | twitch.tv/NeebSC2
joeendzel
Profile Joined April 2011
United States12 Posts
July 08 2011 21:27 GMT
#75
what are the rules on switching races? my little icon shows toss but I want to play terran. and what about switching in tourney?
neeb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States367 Posts
July 08 2011 21:32 GMT
#76
On July 09 2011 06:27 joeendzel wrote:
what are the rules on switching races? my little icon shows toss but I want to play terran. and what about switching in tourney?


Hey joeendzel, that icon is just your "Most Played Race", you can play any race you want in the tournaments though. You should however, choose one race for the entirety of the tournament.
Playhem.com | ConvergenceGaming.com | Twitter @cvgNeeb | twitch.tv/NeebSC2
birdkicker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States752 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 23:14:01
July 08 2011 23:13 GMT
#77
Previous poster did not help me whatsoever as i was registering on the main page.



I start out trying to register an account on Playhem regularly, without Facebook. It says my email and username was invalid/taken. I then use the "I forgot my password" feature and type in my email, to find out my email was free. So this is contradictory. Lastly, I try the last option, which is facebook signup and any username i put is invalid.
H.k[D]
Profile Joined April 2010
United States260 Posts
July 08 2011 23:30 GMT
#78
doh, i missed the bonus points tournament ><
do you think you could post the bp tournaments slightly earlier (like the start of the day :D?)

also, why are weekend tournaments slightly earlier than normal D:
neeb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States367 Posts
July 08 2011 23:45 GMT
#79
On July 09 2011 08:13 birdkicker wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Previous poster did not help me whatsoever as i was registering on the main page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEn2UWQMBAk

I start out trying to register an account on Playhem regularly, without Facebook. It says my email and username was invalid/taken. I then use the "I forgot my password" feature and type in my email, to find out my email was free. So this is contradictory. Lastly, I try the last option, which is facebook signup and any username i put is invalid.



Hey birdkicker, thank you very much for being patient and taking the time to post that video, it really does help us smooth out any bugs such as the one you're having a problem with right now.

I'm definitely going to have someone take a look at this as soon as possible but I was under the impression that it was already fixed. I just did a little test and made a new account (using the regular account signup without facebook option from the homepage) and it worked for me. I put in my details and created the account and I immediately received a verification email from Playhem. Upon clicking that, my account was fully functional and ready to go. I guess it's possible that your account got stuck or something in the process of the signup issue(s) being fixed, I'm not sure. Until our dev team can take another look at that and make sure it's all working properly, can you try creating an account with a different email address the way I described just making one now? Thanks!



On July 09 2011 08:30 H.k[D] wrote:
doh, i missed the bonus points tournament ><
do you think you could post the bp tournaments slightly earlier (like the start of the day :D?)

also, why are weekend tournaments slightly earlier than normal D:



Haha. Well I'm always open to running bonus point tournaments (as long as I'm awake =P) if we have enough players for them =)

The weekend tournaments are hosted at a bit different times because those events are usually going to be casted/streamed live so we have to host them around the schedule of our caster =D
Playhem.com | ConvergenceGaming.com | Twitter @cvgNeeb | twitch.tv/NeebSC2
Enreign
Profile Joined April 2011
Ukraine6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 23:54:07
July 08 2011 23:52 GMT
#80
On July 09 2011 08:13 birdkicker wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[
Previous poster did not help me whatsoever as i was registering on the main page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEn2UWQMBAk

I start out trying to register an account on Playhem regularly, without Facebook. It says my email and username was invalid/taken. I then use the "I forgot my password" feature and type in my email, to find out my email was free. So this is contradictory. Lastly, I try the last option, which is facebook signup and any username i put is invalid.



Hey, Birdkicker. Please send me a PM with your Facebook ID. I think i begin to understand in which weird circumstances you've got. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Producer at Playhem
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE75
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 178
Dewaltoss 73
Hyuk 63
Noble 29
Bale 15
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm120
League of Legends
Doublelift4216
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5212
Khaldor797
Other Games
summit1g7171
FrodaN2014
shahzam487
JimRising 323
KnowMe271
C9.Mang0224
ArmadaUGS92
ZombieGrub91
Trikslyr44
PPMD29
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH340
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
Other Games
• imaqtpie778
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 11m
Online Event
12h 11m
FEL
17h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.