• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9361 users

[GSL] July Code A ro8 - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 69 Next
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
July 04 2011 12:07 GMT
#1241
Happy loves his tanks
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
July 04 2011 12:07 GMT
#1242
I don't like this game at all ;>..
It appears I have been chosen.
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
July 04 2011 12:08 GMT
#1243
On July 04 2011 21:03 MrCon wrote:
Bleh I got a warning for my intro's gif I'm such a martyr now.


I got a warning for "AHAHAHAHA" by Nyovne, I guess he has never seen a LR thread?

Because if he's gonna warn for that he has about 200k low-content posts in previous LR-threads to go through.
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
July 04 2011 12:08 GMT
#1244
21 tanks for Happy :o
Metaltoss
Profile Joined April 2011
France781 Posts
July 04 2011 12:09 GMT
#1245
On July 04 2011 21:07 Weavel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 21:03 MrCon wrote:
Bleh I got a warning for my intro's gif I'm such a martyr now.
I wonder why did you get warning for that?

Posting an image alone without any content that adds to the thread is frowned upon around these LR threads.
ZeraToss
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1094 Posts
July 04 2011 12:09 GMT
#1246
On July 04 2011 21:08 ChickenLips wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 21:03 MrCon wrote:
Bleh I got a warning for my intro's gif I'm such a martyr now.


I got a warning for "AHAHAHAHA" by Nyovne, I guess he has never seen a LR thread?

Because if he's gonna warn for that he has about 200k low-content posts in previous LR-threads to go through.


i got a warning for "qft"

btt : happy has soooo many tanks, korean goody or what?
"Personality should be irrelevant. This is a computer game tournament, not a dating show." EGIdrA on "introduce yourself and say something about your personality" Idra <3
bbQ4Aiur
Profile Joined March 2011
Hong Kong2752 Posts
July 04 2011 12:09 GMT
#1247
insane tank line
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
July 04 2011 12:09 GMT
#1248
On July 04 2011 21:09 BFD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 21:07 Weavel wrote:
On July 04 2011 21:03 MrCon wrote:
Bleh I got a warning for my intro's gif I'm such a martyr now.
I wonder why did you get warning for that?

Posting an image alone without any content that adds to the thread is frowned upon around these LR threads.


it's ridiculous, MrCon creates a gif, that is more content than 99% of people in here contribute, the warning is 100% undeserved
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 04 2011 12:10 GMT
#1249
On July 04 2011 21:09 BFD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 21:07 Weavel wrote:
On July 04 2011 21:03 MrCon wrote:
Bleh I got a warning for my intro's gif I'm such a martyr now.
I wonder why did you get warning for that?

Posting an image alone without any content that adds to the thread is frowned upon around these LR threads.

That's nonsense as that gif was very much content
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
July 04 2011 12:10 GMT
#1250
Now asd has to go through his ramp to attack that tank line, he's dead imo.
Metaltoss
Profile Joined April 2011
France781 Posts
July 04 2011 12:11 GMT
#1251
On July 04 2011 21:09 ChickenLips wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 21:09 BFD wrote:
On July 04 2011 21:07 Weavel wrote:
On July 04 2011 21:03 MrCon wrote:
Bleh I got a warning for my intro's gif I'm such a martyr now.
I wonder why did you get warning for that?

Posting an image alone without any content that adds to the thread is frowned upon around these LR threads.


it's ridiculous, MrCon creates a gif, that is more content than 99% of people in here contribute, the warning is 100% undeserved


It's a general rule decided by the admins. I don't agree with it either, but I got the warning for such a thing once and have stopped doing it ever since.

When on a website, live by the rules. If unhappy, go somewhere else. That's how it goes I suppose.
bbQ4Aiur
Profile Joined March 2011
Hong Kong2752 Posts
July 04 2011 12:11 GMT
#1252
wtf is the observer doing...
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 12:12:17
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1253
Now asd has air superiority I want him to tech to mass banshees and then battlecruisers.
edit:Damn qxc said it just as I posted.
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1254
If asd comes back from this, it would be pretty nice.
It appears I have been chosen.
snurre
Profile Joined August 2010
United States118 Posts
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1255
a wild gg appears
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1256
Haha shouldn't have posted that, it's not a problem I guess I should make a comment and not post the gif alone, even if the gif is relevant and not a random 4chan gif.
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1257
man

GG
Do you really want chat rooms?
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1258
Poll: Recommend Happy vs asd game 3 ?

If you have time (11)
 
41%

Yes (10)
 
37%

No (6)
 
22%

27 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Happy vs asd game 3 ?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time

Seditary
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7033 Posts
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1259
I wasn't ready at all for that GG lol
Love is more fun than hate.
Rayansaki
Profile Joined January 2011
Portugal1266 Posts
July 04 2011 12:12 GMT
#1260
fuck yeah

4/4 Leenock Happy for great finals !
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: IMNestea (Death), IMLosirA (Famine), IMmvp (War), IMFenix (Conquest)
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5146
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe226
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
19h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.