On June 13 2011 18:15 MrKn4rz wrote:
I still cant believe people think District 9 was awesome, that Movie was terrible.
I still cant believe people think District 9 was awesome, that Movie was terrible.
I'm not sure if serious. That movie was awsome
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Alkior
543 Posts
On June 13 2011 18:15 MrKn4rz wrote: I still cant believe people think District 9 was awesome, that Movie was terrible. I'm not sure if serious. That movie was awsome | ||
|
WafflesX3
Canada71 Posts
| ||
|
blahz0r
3030 Posts
Unless you want to see the worst banshee play in the Korean pro scene | ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
On June 13 2011 18:15 L3g3nd_ wrote: good work advertising yourselves. DONT WATCH THESE MATCHES Can't Fault their honesty | ||
|
xza
Singapore1600 Posts
| ||
|
supersoft
Germany3729 Posts
On June 13 2011 18:14 fuzzy_panda wrote: FUUUUUU need to study for my final exam tomorow T_T plz keep me up to date i cant watch! same here -,- | ||
|
L3g3nd_
New Zealand10461 Posts
| ||
|
ChickenLips
2912 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Moonwrath
United States9568 Posts
On June 13 2011 18:16 Alkior wrote: Show nested quote + On June 13 2011 18:15 MrKn4rz wrote: I still cant believe people think District 9 was awesome, that Movie was terrible. I'm not sure if serious. That movie was awsome Yeah wtf, that movie was great. | ||
|
Pipeline
Sweden1673 Posts
| ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
On June 13 2011 18:16 supersoft wrote: Show nested quote + On June 13 2011 18:14 fuzzy_panda wrote: FUUUUUU need to study for my final exam tomorow T_T plz keep me up to date i cant watch! same here -,- I'll Be live reporting through out the games | ||
|
ChickenLips
2912 Posts
| ||
|
sva
United States749 Posts
| ||
|
HeIios
Sweden2523 Posts
| ||
|
youngminii
Australia7514 Posts
On June 13 2011 18:17 Drazerk wrote: Show nested quote + On June 13 2011 18:16 supersoft wrote: On June 13 2011 18:14 fuzzy_panda wrote: FUUUUUU need to study for my final exam tomorow T_T plz keep me up to date i cant watch! same here -,- I'll Be live reporting through out the games hi5 o/ | ||
|
red4ce
United States7313 Posts
MKP in the right booth Which M Terran should I take? | ||
|
Taryssa
United States1628 Posts
| ||
|
Ubikuuu!
Italy285 Posts
| ||
|
dabom88
United States3483 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Soulkey Dewaltoss Rush Zeus Free Hyun [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing1992 Liquid`RaSZi1486 Beastyqt647 ceh9465 C9.Mang0326 Khaldor234 crisheroes229 Grubby222 420jenkins191 dupreeh174 IndyStarCraft QueenE95 Trikslyr85 B2W.Neo76 JuggernautJason12 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH284 StarCraft: Brood War• Hinosc • EnkiAlexander • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|