• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8798 users

[NASL] Day 9-3 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
akomatic
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
156 Posts
June 11 2011 04:53 GMT
#421
Glade takes a page from Effort and steals the series with t1 melee.

gotta love it.
..Bears!
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
June 11 2011 04:54 GMT
#422
On June 11 2011 13:53 locant wrote:
does moonglade make it back for next season?

He has to try to qualify.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
seansye
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1722 Posts
June 11 2011 04:54 GMT
#423
Aww no poor squirtle.
I will master Speshul Taktics.!
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 11 2011 04:54 GMT
#424
On June 11 2011 13:52 Yozki wrote:
Mind Blown. So:

Strelok: 10
Naniwa: 9
Squirtle: 8

right?


No... Nothing there is right
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 04:55:26
June 11 2011 04:54 GMT
#425
On June 11 2011 13:52 Yozki wrote:
Mind Blown. So:

Strelok: 10
Naniwa: 9
Squirtle: 8

right?


NASL goes by match record first, so Squirtle is 7-2, but Naniwa is 6-3.

That one walkover game between him and Strelok decided his fate.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
June 11 2011 04:54 GMT
#426
Pretty good games tonight, a lot of them seemed like they were going to be better than they ended up being like the first moonglade game. But other than that this has been a pretty damn awesome division over the weeks.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
tkRage
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
225 Posts
June 11 2011 04:54 GMT
#427
On June 11 2011 13:52 Yozki wrote:
Mind Blown. So:

Strelok: 10
Naniwa: 9
Squirtle: 8

right?

nope strelok is 8-1 squirtle is 7-2 and naniwa is 6-2 (one w.o.)
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
June 11 2011 04:55 GMT
#428
Squirtle

Those were good calls by moonglade though :O
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 05:05:23
June 11 2011 04:55 GMT
#429
edit - oops
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
June 11 2011 04:55 GMT
#430
On June 11 2011 13:54 SEANSYE wrote:
Aww no poor squirtle.

Squirtle was guaranteed to qualify and mOOnGLaDe was guaranteed not to qualify, so the end result doesn't affect too much.
Who dat ninja?
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 04:56:52
June 11 2011 04:56 GMT
#431
On June 11 2011 13:54 Azarkon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 13:52 Yozki wrote:
Mind Blown. So:

Strelok: 10
Naniwa: 9
Squirtle: 8

right?


NASL goes by match record first, so Squirtle is 7-2, but Naniwa is 6-3.

That one walkover game between him and Strelok decided his fate.

Nevermind I'm stupid.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
June 11 2011 04:56 GMT
#432
On June 11 2011 12:34 LesPhoques wrote:
Gretorp says: "HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD SURROUND ... AND HE GETS IT !!!" when Naniwa had 50 supply army and Haypro only had drones. Stop that stupid, fake excitement. Its unrealistic and it doesn't matter of Haypro gets the best surround you can possibly get, game is done. Stop faking Gretorp or you will never be considered a serious caster.

Bleh. ;(

I know it was a joke but he says it fairly often and it just tipped me off. I apologize.



You didn't know it was a joke and I don't say it constantly anymore. It use to be that way in the first week and since there I've made a conscious effort not to do that. So please stop spreading this stupid steriotype of what kind of caster I am and realize that people can get better and I've changed quite a bit.
I am Unheard Change
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
June 11 2011 04:59 GMT
#433
On June 11 2011 13:56 Gretorp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 12:34 LesPhoques wrote:
Gretorp says: "HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD SURROUND ... AND HE GETS IT !!!" when Naniwa had 50 supply army and Haypro only had drones. Stop that stupid, fake excitement. Its unrealistic and it doesn't matter of Haypro gets the best surround you can possibly get, game is done. Stop faking Gretorp or you will never be considered a serious caster.

Bleh. ;(

I know it was a joke but he says it fairly often and it just tipped me off. I apologize.



You didn't know it was a joke and I don't say it constantly anymore. It use to be that way in the first week and since there I've made a conscious effort not to do that. So please stop spreading this stupid steriotype of what kind of caster I am and realize that people can get better and I've changed quite a bit.

you put him in his place sir
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 05:00:32
June 11 2011 04:59 GMT
#434
On June 11 2011 13:56 ComusLoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 13:54 Azarkon wrote:
On June 11 2011 13:52 Yozki wrote:
Mind Blown. So:

Strelok: 10
Naniwa: 9
Squirtle: 8

right?


NASL goes by match record first, so Squirtle is 7-2, but Naniwa is 6-3.

That one walkover game between him and Strelok decided his fate.

Pretty sure naniwa is 7-2.


Not according to the NASL standings page: http://nasl.tv/Standings

#1 Squirtle 7-1 9
#2 Strelok 7-1 8
#3 Naniwa 5-3 7

This is without today's games. With today's games, it'll be:

#1 Strelok 8-1 10 (+2/-1)
#2 Squirtle 7-2 8 (+1/-2)
#3 Naniwa 6-3 9 (+2/-0)
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
June 11 2011 04:59 GMT
#435
Love you Gretorp.
#TeamBuLba
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
June 11 2011 05:00 GMT
#436
On June 11 2011 13:56 Gretorp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 12:34 LesPhoques wrote:
Gretorp says: "HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD SURROUND ... AND HE GETS IT !!!" when Naniwa had 50 supply army and Haypro only had drones. Stop that stupid, fake excitement. Its unrealistic and it doesn't matter of Haypro gets the best surround you can possibly get, game is done. Stop faking Gretorp or you will never be considered a serious caster.

Bleh. ;(

I know it was a joke but he says it fairly often and it just tipped me off. I apologize.



You didn't know it was a joke and I don't say it constantly anymore. It use to be that way in the first week and since there I've made a conscious effort not to do that. So please stop spreading this stupid steriotype of what kind of caster I am and realize that people can get better and I've changed quite a bit.

I didn't imagine you or Geoff watched the NASL.

My world has been turned upside down.
Who dat ninja?
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 05:11:08
June 11 2011 05:03 GMT
#437
You didn't know it was a joke and I don't say it constantly anymore. It use to be that way in the first week and since there I've made a conscious effort not to do that. So please stop spreading this stupid steriotype of what kind of caster I am and realize that people can get better and I've changed quite a bit.


You have improved a lot, and it was obviously sarcasm so I don't know what that guy is talking about. The only thing I would be critical of is that you guys (NASL casters) never pull the trigger on calling straight up bad play bad and criticizing the player aggressively for what he is showing. The only way to make terrible matches entertaining is through commentary, and that requires trolling a little, something the NASL aside from occasionally Incontrol seems hesitant to do. Haypro deserved to get called out today for some of his play just as much as thebest did this morning. Please take a note from Tastosis here guys.

+ Show Spoiler +
Notice how all of TheBest's games this morning are recommended, it is for the commentary not the gameplay, something NASL has not accomplished with any of the poor series you have had.
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
June 11 2011 05:06 GMT
#438
On June 11 2011 14:00 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 13:56 Gretorp wrote:
On June 11 2011 12:34 LesPhoques wrote:
Gretorp says: "HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD SURROUND ... AND HE GETS IT !!!" when Naniwa had 50 supply army and Haypro only had drones. Stop that stupid, fake excitement. Its unrealistic and it doesn't matter of Haypro gets the best surround you can possibly get, game is done. Stop faking Gretorp or you will never be considered a serious caster.

Bleh. ;(

I know it was a joke but he says it fairly often and it just tipped me off. I apologize.



You didn't know it was a joke and I don't say it constantly anymore. It use to be that way in the first week and since there I've made a conscious effort not to do that. So please stop spreading this stupid steriotype of what kind of caster I am and realize that people can get better and I've changed quite a bit.

I didn't imagine you or Geoff watched the NASL.

My world has been turned upside down.



I listen to them almost every day so i know what to improve. Then i look at the forums and see if theres any constructive criticism and I make sure that I change what I feel needs to be changed. I take my casting very seriously, and I need to make sure that people like lesphoques stop this stupid slander they keep doing from my first week of casting. If you dont like my casting then fine, if you think I haven't improved, alright. I know I have improved, and I think people that say you can't improve on speaking are delusional and I have no problem doing my best to prove them wrong. I'm just not going to stand for this useless perpetuation of mistakes i did in the past.
I am Unheard Change
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
June 11 2011 05:09 GMT
#439
On June 11 2011 14:03 Duravi wrote:
Show nested quote +
You didn't know it was a joke and I don't say it constantly anymore. It use to be that way in the first week and since there I've made a conscious effort not to do that. So please stop spreading this stupid steriotype of what kind of caster I am and realize that people can get better and I've changed quite a bit.


You have improved a lot, and it was obviously sarcasm so I don't know what that guy is talking about. The only thing I would be critical of is that you guys (NASL casters) never pull the trigger on calling straight up bad play bad and criticizing the player aggressively for what he is showing. The only way to make terrible matches entertaining is through commentary, and that requires trolling a little, something the NASL aside from occasionally Incontrol seems hesitant to do. Haypro deserved to get called out today for some of his play just as much as thebest did this morning. Please take a note from Tastosis here guys.


I feel they can troll more because they're not attached to the players as the koreans as we are to our foreigners. If i troll someone and make fun of them at the expense of "better ratings?" for NASL and then we meet up at the finals or MLG or anything, how awkward is that?

The players are becoming more valued because of NASL, and I doubt teams would be wanting to sponsor players that we are making fun of over and over.
I am Unheard Change
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
June 11 2011 05:10 GMT
#440
YEAH MOONGLADE
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings53
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 137
NeuroSwarm 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11834
Rain 2029
Artosis 598
Bale 13
League of Legends
Doublelift3931
Counter-Strike
taco 26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Mew2King208
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1255
Other Games
summit1g10824
Day[9].tv658
shahzam601
JimRising 493
PiGStarcraft264
C9.Mang0214
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv658
• Scarra500
• Shiphtur147
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 25m
OSC
21h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.