![[image loading]](/images/flags2/ks.png)
![[image loading]](/images/flags2/ks.png)
![[image loading]](/images/flags2/ks.png)
I'm personally rooting for Rainbow, but I love Grubby D:
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() I'm personally rooting for Rainbow, but I love Grubby D: | ||
|
Hunterai
Thailand842 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:07 Tewks44 wrote: haha that def. wasn't meant to be aired On June 09 2011 12:07 iNcontroL wrote: o god I was on bathroom break, what happened? | ||
|
EtohEtoh
Canada669 Posts
| ||
|
leizar
United States55 Posts
| ||
|
bobwhiz
United States725 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:11 Torte de Lini wrote: Sheth so manner. I wish I could just personally thank his parents for raising such a great kid :3 I wish he would drink/get drunk less. I worry for his health. He's one of my faves. | ||
|
PartyBiscuit
Canada4525 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:12 EtohEtoh wrote: is rainbow still in the gsl? Code A. | ||
|
Nurmis
Finland81 Posts
. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:13 bobwhiz wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2011 12:11 Torte de Lini wrote: Sheth so manner. I wish I could just personally thank his parents for raising such a great kid :3 I wish he would drink/get drunk less. I worry for his health. He's one of my faves. I've never heard of any kind of drinking problem with him, where did you hear this? | ||
|
Insanious
Canada1251 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:12 HelloxD wrote: 1.Moon 2.Sheth 3.Morrow 4.Fenix morrow and fenix gonna go to the playoffs where they will be in a 4 player pool morrow, fenix, and kiwki will be in the playoffs. Its not players 3 and 4 in the division. Its players 11 -> 20 in points. | ||
|
Darclite
United States1021 Posts
Now please, Grubby, get a win. You are better than your record and must prove it. | ||
|
AznRyoga
29 Posts
| ||
|
bobwhiz
United States725 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:13 Torte de Lini wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2011 12:13 bobwhiz wrote: On June 09 2011 12:11 Torte de Lini wrote: Sheth so manner. I wish I could just personally thank his parents for raising such a great kid :3 I wish he would drink/get drunk less. I worry for his health. He's one of my faves. I've never heard of any kind of drinking problem with him, where did you hear this? Just watching his stream. He's a social drinker, but his friends come over and bring four loko, whiskey, beer, and whiskey sours and Sheth gets trashed and streams. More drunk than I've ever been at least. | ||
|
Nadrav
United States86 Posts
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
something was aired that shouldnt have been? what was it :D | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:13 bobwhiz wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2011 12:11 Torte de Lini wrote: Sheth so manner. I wish I could just personally thank his parents for raising such a great kid :3 I wish he would drink/get drunk less. I worry for his health. He's one of my faves. Are you referring to Fruitdealer by any chance? | ||
|
TheHova
United Kingdom2612 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:12 Hunterai wrote: I was on bathroom break, what happened? I missed it too and would like to know -.- Guess i'll have to watch the European one tomorrow too if it doesn't get put in the LR to find out. | ||
|
nvs.
Canada3609 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:15 Nadrav wrote: is the picture freezing for a couple of seconds from time to time for anyone else? Yes. | ||
|
Insanious
Canada1251 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:15 KadaverBB wrote: can someone enlighten me? something was aired that shouldnt have been? what was it :D Sheth had some technical difficulties where he couldn't hear gretorp. Was like ~10s of fail. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
bobwhiz
United States725 Posts
On June 09 2011 12:16 CosmicSpiral wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2011 12:13 bobwhiz wrote: On June 09 2011 12:11 Torte de Lini wrote: Sheth so manner. I wish I could just personally thank his parents for raising such a great kid :3 I wish he would drink/get drunk less. I worry for his health. He's one of my faves. Are you referring to Fruitdealer by any chance? Nah, Sheth. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|