• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10282 users

MLG Columbus Day 3 - Page 1411

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1432 Next
We will be moderating harshly in this thread. Think twice before you post. Things we are watching for: image macros, balance whining, "eagles", player bashing etc. We encourage civil and reasoned critique of our moderation - please post it in the website feedback forum.

Please don't complain about MLG stream quality or MLG itself. They work very hard to provide you with an enjoyable service.

Enough with the racism discussions, this is a LR Thread. Cut it out.
-- updated 7:55 KST
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
June 06 2011 06:35 GMT
#28201
On June 06 2011 15:30 DannyJ wrote:
Are the final standings listed anywhere?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Columbus#Results
KCCO!
NoahNickels
Profile Joined March 2011
United States102 Posts
June 06 2011 06:39 GMT
#28202
On June 06 2011 15:29 GwSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 15:28 alypse wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:47 Bunn wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:39 Golgotha wrote:
can someone help me defend idra on r/starcraft? he needs support during this time but everyone is just bashing him =( why are people so mean? please help me.


I don't hate idra, but watch this video to see why idra is being hated. I'd also hate after that.



ROFL. I just love wheat and day9's expression after the game.


DJ Wheat is just priceless in this
Totally speechless lol


How about the faces of the ENTIRE audience! LOLOL. That guy standing there with his hands on his head sums the whole feeling up. I really hope Idra gets a chance to explain himself. That MMA self destruct of his CC must have been on purpose right? how could you mis-click and then let those tanks get off three shots without stopping them?
"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Voltaire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1485 Posts
June 06 2011 06:41 GMT
#28203
I bet Idra will take forever to leave games now because of this.
As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities.
Lightwish01
Profile Joined April 2011
65 Posts
June 06 2011 06:42 GMT
#28204
On June 06 2011 15:35 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 15:19 Lightwish01 wrote:
On June 06 2011 15:14 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Seriously, Idra's gg in g1 vs MMA was disgusting. As a zerg player I'm ashamed he is supposed to be the champion of our race. Fucking horrible attitude. He doesn't deserve to be a pro. Never have I seen an SC1 pro EVER gg out of a game like that. Never would they just fking gg while they still had 4 bases + army. Just wth.


Give it a rest. Are you a champion pro player? No. You cant imagine the amount of pressure these guys have to deal with on the big stage. In addition to that Idra is a human being with flaws just like anyone else. Obviously Idra has some rage quit issues that he needs to still work out, but cutting him up like that does nothing but make you look bad. Idra is one of the best, he just happens to have made a big mistake. Dont think Idra isnt beating himself up over this one, because I can garuntee you he already feels bad enough already without the community pouncing on him over this.


You must not understand the concept of spectator sports. I suggest you learn the concept then comment. You act like this was a game of pickup basketball and I should stop bashing on your buddy who missed the game-winning shot. You couldn't be more wrong.

And why do you talk about pressure? Is that a joke? Do you think with a name like Storkhwaiting I haven't rooted for a player who has choked under pressure? You know what the difference is between Stork and Idra? Why I'm still a Stork fan while I can't stand Idra anymore?

It's because Stork, as well as pretty much every other SC1 pro worth talking about, has lost games before due to pressure but they have NEVER EVER just fucking gged out of a game while they still had 4 bases + army. NEVER.



You said above that Idra doesnt deserve to be a Pro Gamer anymore after this incident. That statement is wrong on so many levels its not even funny.
Heavenly
Profile Joined January 2011
2172 Posts
June 06 2011 06:45 GMT
#28205

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.



^ Thought that was interesting. Seems like IdrA didn't take it as a joke at all though lol.
"thx for all my fans i'm many lost but cheer for me .. i lost but so happy my power is fans i will good play this is promise my fans" - oGsMC
sleigh bells
Profile Joined April 2011
United States358 Posts
June 06 2011 06:45 GMT
#28206
On June 06 2011 15:39 NoahNickels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 15:29 GwSC wrote:
On June 06 2011 15:28 alypse wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:47 Bunn wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:39 Golgotha wrote:
can someone help me defend idra on r/starcraft? he needs support during this time but everyone is just bashing him =( why are people so mean? please help me.


I don't hate idra, but watch this video to see why idra is being hated. I'd also hate after that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yOw-hYMbDY&feature=feedf


ROFL. I just love wheat and day9's expression after the game.


DJ Wheat is just priceless in this
Totally speechless lol


How about the faces of the ENTIRE audience! LOLOL. That guy standing there with his hands on his head sums the whole feeling up. I really hope Idra gets a chance to explain himself. That MMA self destruct of his CC must have been on purpose right? how could you mis-click and then let those tanks get off three shots without stopping them?

wtf why would it be on purpose? MMA played great but also made a bunch of silly mistakes today (not completing a wall-off). and he unsieged right after...pretty sure that was the WTF did i just do, oh no stop! moment. he was probably focusing on a drop or something
Sup son? ¯\__(ツ)__/¯
cordlc
Profile Joined November 2010
United States360 Posts
June 06 2011 06:46 GMT
#28207
On June 06 2011 14:23 ImmortalTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 14:10 bennyaus wrote:
On June 06 2011 14:07 ImmortalTofu wrote:
My only comment is that... MC is falling off ( I'm not sure if he has it in him anymore to win another GSL with this performance.... In the meantime, great job MMA!

I think they should make the series longer for the semis (best of 5), best of three at that level doesnt seem like enough, and they should take out extended series too in accordance with that!


MC falling off 'cause he lost a close series with the second best ZvP in the world (after Nestea).
No, just no.


Falling off wouldnt be the right word... I'm actually just saying that for a guy who seems to have the best PvZ in the world, you shouldn't be losing to the 2nd best ZvP'er in the world. Maybe it was because he was exhausted (he did have to play a lot of games). He's still beastly, but I don't think we can call him the apex of toss ATM. He seems to be tied with Alicia, but Toss in general isn't doing so well in GSL or MLG (This is not a balance whine, this is a simple observation) Hopefully we'll see some innovation soon!

I don't understand why it'd be strange for a guy with the best PvZ in the world to lose to the second best (which btw, is questionable - there's no reason to believe Losira is behind Nestea in the PvZ department), 1-2, in a best of 3. These things happen often enough when the skill gaps are large, let alone when it's #1 in the matchup vs #2 (I'd argue tied with #1).

As for Toss in general not doing well - it's between the nerfs, shift in metagame, and for GSL especially, having Alicia vs MC in the RO64. Personally, I'm glad, watching abusive toss like HongUn, Anypro, or San winning was one of the worst things ever. While MC occasionally does play abusively/cheesy, it becomes pretty damn clear in tournaments like these that he can dominate real games, macro style, with all kinds of builds.

As for Alicia's PvZ, from what I've last seen, it's probably behind MC's - his timings and decision making are a notch below, unlike his ridiculous PvT. Maybe he just needs Zerg teammates as good as the SlayerS' Terran?
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
June 06 2011 06:49 GMT
#28208
I lasted until just prior to the first MMA vs Losira match (not the grand finals), but it was 6am and I couldn't take it anymore and was forced to sleep. Looks like some great games! Good thing MLG is rebroadcasting the matches!
Rylaji
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden580 Posts
June 06 2011 06:50 GMT
#28209
Top 3 non-Korean finishers will each be invited into GSL Code A
Official Fan of; Obama oGs.MC // God of War ST.JulyZerg // d.Naniwa // ST.Squirtle // SlayerS_Alicia // Emperor SlayerS_BoxeR // EG.HuK // White-Ra // MarineKing.Prime.WE // oGs.NaDa's Body // SlayerS.MMA // MvP.DongRaeGu
STacK746
Profile Joined November 2010
United States14 Posts
June 06 2011 06:52 GMT
#28210
Is there a video of the crowd chanting "MMA"
?
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
June 06 2011 06:57 GMT
#28211
On June 06 2011 15:52 STacK746 wrote:
Is there a video of the crowd chanting "MMA"
?


yes sir! go to the finals match and at the end they all go MMA MMA MMA! made me cry. our terran gosu has grown up already
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
June 06 2011 06:58 GMT
#28212
On June 06 2011 15:45 Heavenly wrote:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.



^ Thought that was interesting. Seems like IdrA didn't take it as a joke at all though lol.


did idra say something post game?
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
June 06 2011 06:58 GMT
#28213
On June 06 2011 15:45 Heavenly wrote:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.



^ Thought that was interesting. Seems like IdrA didn't take it as a joke at all though lol.

Thats what MC is, a great showman. Many people think hes just being BM. However, he just wants to get the audience into the game as much as possible. A great player, and a respectable fun individual as well.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Teognis
Profile Joined February 2011
Slovenia4 Posts
June 06 2011 06:59 GMT
#28214


I am sure many of you will find this hillarious.

P.S. This is not made by me btw.
Rylaji
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden580 Posts
June 06 2011 06:59 GMT
#28215
MC would be great in WWE :D
Official Fan of; Obama oGs.MC // God of War ST.JulyZerg // d.Naniwa // ST.Squirtle // SlayerS_Alicia // Emperor SlayerS_BoxeR // EG.HuK // White-Ra // MarineKing.Prime.WE // oGs.NaDa's Body // SlayerS.MMA // MvP.DongRaeGu
gladsheim
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia676 Posts
June 06 2011 06:59 GMT
#28216
CURSE YOU ALARM CLOCK
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
June 06 2011 07:01 GMT
#28217
On June 06 2011 15:58 EnderCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 15:45 Heavenly wrote:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.



^ Thought that was interesting. Seems like IdrA didn't take it as a joke at all though lol.

Thats what MC is, a great showman. Many people think hes just being BM. However, he just wants to get the audience into the game as much as possible. A great player, and a respectable fun individual as well.

I really don't like MC's stage personality, and it took me a while to realize that he's really not such a terrible guy. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever be able to shake off my first impression despite knowing it's pretty skewed, and I'll probably never root for him.

That being said, he really knows how to work the crowd, and he certainly showed a lot of respect to Moon and Naniwa. Props to the guy for knowing when to BM and when to be respectful, and hey, maybe he'll grow on me in time.
fartdra
Profile Joined June 2011
92 Posts
June 06 2011 07:01 GMT
#28218
god im so effing bored now that columbus is over there is nothing to do
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
June 06 2011 07:02 GMT
#28219
On June 06 2011 15:45 Heavenly wrote:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.



^ Thought that was interesting. Seems like IdrA didn't take it as a joke at all though lol.

MC did say that Progamers should be like wrestlers on WWE to create storylines for fans to enjoy.
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
IzieBoy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 07:05:33
June 06 2011 07:02 GMT
#28220
On June 05 2011 20:38 Indrium wrote:
Go IdrA and Nani! ^^

Not that I don't like the Koreans, but I like them more.


lol ya same...in my personal top player list..idra's the only non-korean...

once a player is in my list...they're there for life...i hope they don't let me down lol
Let's Do This! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
Prev 1 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
olofmeister1390
singsing1367
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
24m
OSC
3h 24m
Stellar Fest
3h 24m
OSC
14h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.