• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:12
CEST 08:12
KST 15:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8882 users

The SHOUTcraft 1-day Invitational ($1500) - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 125 Next
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 20:43:58
June 03 2011 20:42 GMT
#121
OMG casted by TB? A total noob. This tournament would be so much better with Day9 instead.

I bet he got over $1500 but is keeping the rest because he's greedy and just got into gaming to make $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

All he does is play by play, I dont need to be told what I'm seeing on the screen! There is only one way to cast and that is in depth analysis which everyone wants to see.

Also, only inviting Thorzain! What about HuK? What about Incontrol? Why do you discriminate against my country?

I heard you get $$$$ per view????????? That means you make $1.5 million a year and you dont even work for it!!!! You dont deserve any of the views you get you should have to hold a full time job like the rest of us. If anyone should make a single dime its the players! Not the casters who do nothing for the game.....

You are so full of yourself now that you're a big shot on YouTube. I bet you even have a really nice computer that you dont even need!!!!! You're probably in gold or somethin.... not even in GM or even Masters!!!!!

rofl, love ya John
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
stanik
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada213 Posts
June 03 2011 20:47 GMT
#122
good luck total biscut
this is very nice of you
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 20:51:47
June 03 2011 20:51 GMT
#123
On June 04 2011 05:42 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
OMG casted by TB? A total noob. This tournament would be so much better with Day9 instead.

I bet he got over $1500 but is keeping the rest because he's greedy and just got into gaming to make $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

All he does is play by play, I dont need to be told what I'm seeing on the screen! There is only one way to cast and that is in depth analysis which everyone wants to see.

Also, only inviting Thorzain! What about HuK? What about Incontrol? Why do you discriminate against my country?

I heard you get $$$$ per view????????? That means you make $1.5 million a year and you dont even work for it!!!! You dont deserve any of the views you get you should have to hold a full time job like the rest of us. If anyone should make a single dime its the players! Not the casters who do nothing for the game.....

You are so full of yourself now that you're a big shot on YouTube. I bet you even have a really nice computer that you dont even need!!!!! You're probably in gold or somethin.... not even in GM or even Masters!!!!!

rofl, love ya John


yeah! (awesome post)

This is gonna be awesome

Edit: I see I only used the word awesome twice, to remedy that: AWESOME!
HallBregg
Profile Joined November 2010
134 Posts
June 03 2011 20:59 GMT
#124
My favourite caster and my favourite player, this is awesome, thx TB.

Will you be casting alone all of it or will you grt somr cocasting action going on too?
proves and pilons
Nifel
Profile Joined June 2010
706 Posts
June 03 2011 21:00 GMT
#125
I tip my imaginary hat to you TB. Outstanding.

Also, holy fuck ThorZain. Nice catch.
nicotn
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands186 Posts
June 03 2011 21:05 GMT
#126
OMG its on my birthday!! BEST- BIRTHDAY- EVER!
trancey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany729 Posts
June 03 2011 21:20 GMT
#127
hope that socke is in.

great thing TB! didn't know that a livestream can make 1.5k a month
dodelol
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands68 Posts
June 03 2011 21:45 GMT
#128
so exited, just hope i wont forget to watch it
all hail TB!
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
June 03 2011 22:34 GMT
#129
On June 04 2011 05:42 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
OMG casted by TB? A total noob. This tournament would be so much better with Day9 instead.

I bet he got over $1500 but is keeping the rest because he's greedy and just got into gaming to make $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

All he does is play by play, I dont need to be told what I'm seeing on the screen! There is only one way to cast and that is in depth analysis which everyone wants to see.

Also, only inviting Thorzain! What about HuK? What about Incontrol? Why do you discriminate against my country?

I heard you get $$$$ per view????????? That means you make $1.5 million a year and you dont even work for it!!!! You dont deserve any of the views you get you should have to hold a full time job like the rest of us. If anyone should make a single dime its the players! Not the casters who do nothing for the game.....

You are so full of yourself now that you're a big shot on YouTube. I bet you even have a really nice computer that you dont even need!!!!! You're probably in gold or somethin.... not even in GM or even Masters!!!!!

rofl, love ya John

whoa husky where did that come from
first time I've seen you lash out, and in a thread's not really bad at all? or is this just an inside joke?
ImHuko
Profile Joined December 2010
United States996 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 22:44:22
June 03 2011 22:43 GMT
#130
I couldn't stop scrolling up and down at the ?'s, theres some weird ripple!

On June 04 2011 07:34 Redmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 05:42 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
OMG casted by TB? A total noob. This tournament would be so much better with Day9 instead.

I bet he got over $1500 but is keeping the rest because he's greedy and just got into gaming to make $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

All he does is play by play, I dont need to be told what I'm seeing on the screen! There is only one way to cast and that is in depth analysis which everyone wants to see.

Also, only inviting Thorzain! What about HuK? What about Incontrol? Why do you discriminate against my country?

I heard you get $$$$ per view????????? That means you make $1.5 million a year and you dont even work for it!!!! You dont deserve any of the views you get you should have to hold a full time job like the rest of us. If anyone should make a single dime its the players! Not the casters who do nothing for the game.....

You are so full of yourself now that you're a big shot on YouTube. I bet you even have a really nice computer that you dont even need!!!!! You're probably in gold or somethin.... not even in GM or even Masters!!!!!

rofl, love ya John

whoa husky where did that come from
first time I've seen you lash out, and in a thread's not really bad at all? or is this just an inside joke?

Sarcasm
Drakn
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom50 Posts
June 03 2011 22:59 GMT
#131
On June 04 2011 05:42 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
OMG casted by TB? A total noob. This tournament would be so much better with Day9 instead.

I bet he got over $1500 but is keeping the rest because he's greedy and just got into gaming to make $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

All he does is play by play, I dont need to be told what I'm seeing on the screen! There is only one way to cast and that is in depth analysis which everyone wants to see.

Also, only inviting Thorzain! What about HuK? What about Incontrol? Why do you discriminate against my country?

I heard you get $$$$ per view????????? That means you make $1.5 million a year and you dont even work for it!!!! You dont deserve any of the views you get you should have to hold a full time job like the rest of us. If anyone should make a single dime its the players! Not the casters who do nothing for the game.....

You are so full of yourself now that you're a big shot on YouTube. I bet you even have a really nice computer that you dont even need!!!!! You're probably in gold or somethin.... not even in GM or even Masters!!!!!

rofl, love ya John


hurr whats a troll
NANANANANANANA
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
June 04 2011 00:19 GMT
#132
On June 04 2011 07:34 Redmark wrote:
whoa husky where did that come from
first time I've seen you lash out, and in a thread's not really bad at all? or is this just an inside joke?


God I hope you're being sarcastic XD
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
CookiesAndCakeIsGood
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom5 Posts
June 04 2011 00:32 GMT
#133
This will be awesome :3. Also, TB! Youre getting better! ;D You should pop back into plat soon, so keep going! glhf!
I herd u like muta's. /trollface
dumplings
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany298 Posts
June 04 2011 00:49 GMT
#134
Great thing TotalBiscuit!
Please don't leave! The drones need you! They're looking up to you!
MechaCthulhu
Profile Joined November 2010
United States136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 01:02:53
June 04 2011 01:02 GMT
#135
On June 04 2011 07:34 Redmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 05:42 HuskyTheHusky wrote:
OMG casted by TB? A total noob. This tournament would be so much better with Day9 instead.

I bet he got over $1500 but is keeping the rest because he's greedy and just got into gaming to make $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

All he does is play by play, I dont need to be told what I'm seeing on the screen! There is only one way to cast and that is in depth analysis which everyone wants to see.

Also, only inviting Thorzain! What about HuK? What about Incontrol? Why do you discriminate against my country?

I heard you get $$$$ per view????????? That means you make $1.5 million a year and you dont even work for it!!!! You dont deserve any of the views you get you should have to hold a full time job like the rest of us. If anyone should make a single dime its the players! Not the casters who do nothing for the game.....

You are so full of yourself now that you're a big shot on YouTube. I bet you even have a really nice computer that you dont even need!!!!! You're probably in gold or somethin.... not even in GM or even Masters!!!!!

rofl, love ya John

whoa husky where did that come from
first time I've seen you lash out, and in a thread's not really bad at all? or is this just an inside joke?


Are you or any of your ancestors originally from Romania?
That which can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.
FrodaN
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
754 Posts
June 04 2011 01:05 GMT
#136
Awesome TB, you never fail to impress
PraetorianX
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden780 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 01:34:19
June 04 2011 01:20 GMT
#137
I really like the format of the tournament. 8 players, 1 day, impressive prize pool, excellent caster. I will tune in for sure!

TotalBiscuit, my request to you is - please get Naniwa into this tournament. That is all I ask.

Btw, did someone hack Husky's account or something? That post just seems very "off", even for a trollpost.
The best argument against democracy is a 5-minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill
OGCeltiC
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada70 Posts
June 04 2011 01:24 GMT
#138
On June 04 2011 10:20 PraetorianX wrote:
I really like the format of the tournament. 8 players, 1 day, impressive prize pool, excellent caster. I will tune in for sure!

TotalBiscuit, my request to you is - please get Naniwa into this tournament. That is all I ask.

Btw, did someone hack Husky's account or something? That post above me doesn't seem like him at all!


He was joking around and being sarcastic a bit, not serious at all.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
June 04 2011 02:02 GMT
#139
anyone who thinks for a second that Husky's post was not sarcastic has a murloc growing out of their cerebral cortex

awesome stuff as usual TB, can't wait for the full lineup
Wawa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States215 Posts
June 04 2011 02:08 GMT
#140
very awesome job sir Totalbiscuit!
i hope my stream can fund this much so that i can do the same..
www.youtube.com/wawastarcraft
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 182
ProTech129
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 238
Dewaltoss 116
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Noble 16
sSak 8
Icarus 8
NotJumperer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 713
Other Games
summit1g10859
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick850
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Rush1189
• Lourlo1122
• Stunt237
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 48m
Replay Cast
16h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.