• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20261Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7231 users

The SHOUTcraft 1-day Invitational ($1500) - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 125 Next
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10962 Posts
June 08 2011 20:52 GMT
#441
I'm really not a fan of your casting.

But this will be pure awesome. Thank you so much .
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 20:58:49
June 08 2011 20:58 GMT
#442
Oh I love Kas´s invite. You see him so rare at Invitationals although he is considered as one of the strongest EU terran. Well, can´t blame others as he is just competing in open tournaments as Go4SC2.
Just look at his TLPD to know he is gooood http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/1693_Kas
Keep up the good work, I will watch no matter who else you invite! (and please, I want more magicka at your channel )
Stuv
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands942 Posts
June 08 2011 21:02 GMT
#443
Sick line-up!

Ret still missing though.
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
June 08 2011 21:07 GMT
#444
On June 09 2011 05:52 Velr wrote:
I'm really not a fan of your casting.

Why did you have to include this? Why do people feel the need to keep repeating this even when they acknowledge TotalBiscuit is doing huge favors to the community?

I swear, if Incontrol and his buddies hadn't made so many unnecessary remarks towards TB, people like you wouldn't even exist. It's like a hivemind of little shits who seem to think pissing on more valuable members of the community makes them one of the "cool kids".
Ghazghkull
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal6 Posts
June 08 2011 21:08 GMT
#445
ahah the lighting effect a la Star Trek 2009 rules! It makes the whole thing better!
Gold Leaguer
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 21:26:37
June 08 2011 21:26 GMT
#446
On June 09 2011 06:07 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 05:52 Velr wrote:
I'm really not a fan of your casting.

Why did you have to include this? Why do people feel the need to keep repeating this even when they acknowledge TotalBiscuit is doing huge favors to the community?

I swear, if Incontrol and his buddies hadn't made so many unnecessary remarks towards TB, people like you wouldn't even exist. It's like a hivemind of little shits who seem to think pissing on more valuable members of the community makes them one of the "cool kids".


It's fine bro, I accept that some people will not enjoy my casting.

I don't really have anything to prove, my casts get 35-50,000 views per video on Youtube which puts me in at least the Top 5 YT casters behind Husky, HD and Psy, I'm getting casting invites to every major tournament I want to participate in, can pick and choose my gigs and I'm making a reasonable living off it while still being able to afford to invest directly in the scene. Who cares if some people don't enjoy it? The lack of knowledge complaint is a very valid one, particularly in solo-casting but if I have my way, I won't be casting tournaments without a co-caster very much at all in future.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
June 08 2011 21:39 GMT
#447
Sucks that i won't be at home for this but it looks amazing so far.
Even though i disagree with you from to time you're doing some great stuff and it's very much appreciated <3
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
June 08 2011 22:04 GMT
#448
Lemme guess which two are still missing:

Hm... this seems like a european tournament, and two players from each race already announced, so the two missing players are most likely to come from two... let's see, which popular player from which race is still missing...


Protoss: Naniwa <- no doubt about that, if one of the remaining players is a protoss, it's him!
Terran: hm... this is hard... maybe TLO because he's a fan favourite and rightly so
Zerg: Ret <- unbelievably good NASL and MLG results (2nd highest european after Naniwa)

All in all, I think two of the three I mentioned above will make it, I'm callin' it!
MotherOfRunes
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2862 Posts
June 08 2011 23:38 GMT
#449
On June 09 2011 05:06 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 04:59 gwaihir wrote:
you need a dark horse! go for mondragon! :D


Oh I have one, you'll find out who tomorrow.


omg omg...maybe xlord? would be at least another mym player! or maybe happy? dark force the dark horse ? ...things getting interesting :D
"Your Razor sucks!" -Kuroky's Dad
dontax
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium20 Posts
June 09 2011 00:48 GMT
#450
aaarg can't watch it on sunday, but good thing there will beVODs
love the lineup so far gj!
MechKing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3004 Posts
June 09 2011 02:02 GMT
#451
Argh, this starts at 7 am my time xD I'll try to wake up earlier to catch most of it! I really like TB's casting, it's so awesome. I don't see anything bad about this event at all honestly, can't wait!
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
June 09 2011 06:52 GMT
#452
Please let it be TLO and Spanishiwa
KCCO!
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
June 09 2011 07:15 GMT
#453
TB, is this going to be European only? Also, are you considering having a tournament at the end of the year based off of who has done the best throughout the tournaments, possibly with a larger prize pool? Though I don't know where you would get the extra money from unless at the end of the year you just combined the last 2 or 3 months of stream revenue.

Either way, keep up the good work and ignore the people who are complaining. You will notice some of them complain about everything.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
June 09 2011 07:20 GMT
#454
Against popular belief, Spanishiwa is not spanish and not European. ^^"
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 08:53:05
June 09 2011 08:52 GMT
#455
On June 09 2011 16:15 Chicane wrote:
TB, is this going to be European only? Also, are you considering having a tournament at the end of the year based off of who has done the best throughout the tournaments, possibly with a larger prize pool? Though I don't know where you would get the extra money from unless at the end of the year you just combined the last 2 or 3 months of stream revenue.

Either way, keep up the good work and ignore the people who are complaining. You will notice some of them complain about everything.


I'm quite sure it's european-only as TB will probably do live casts, so lag (eventhough it's not _that_ bad between NA and EU) is an issue.

I still don't see any Liquid Player on the list, i'm hoping for TLO, Ret or Haypro (in order of preference :p), though TLO vs MorroW could be awkward with both sitting in the same room (maybe one of them would have to move to the kitchen) :p
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 09:09:23
June 09 2011 09:09 GMT
#456
On June 09 2011 17:52 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 16:15 Chicane wrote:
TB, is this going to be European only? Also, are you considering having a tournament at the end of the year based off of who has done the best throughout the tournaments, possibly with a larger prize pool? Though I don't know where you would get the extra money from unless at the end of the year you just combined the last 2 or 3 months of stream revenue.

Either way, keep up the good work and ignore the people who are complaining. You will notice some of them complain about everything.


I'm quite sure it's european-only as TB will probably do live casts, so lag (eventhough it's not _that_ bad between NA and EU) is an issue.

I still don't see any Liquid Player on the list, i'm hoping for TLO, Ret or Haypro (in order of preference :p), though TLO vs MorroW could be awkward with both sitting in the same room (maybe one of them would have to move to the kitchen) :p


I'm pretty sure TB stated why he went for an EU only tournaments in this thread. If anyone is interested you could skim through the pages to find it.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
June 09 2011 09:14 GMT
#457
On June 09 2011 06:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 06:07 Bagi wrote:
On June 09 2011 05:52 Velr wrote:
I'm really not a fan of your casting.

Why did you have to include this? Why do people feel the need to keep repeating this even when they acknowledge TotalBiscuit is doing huge favors to the community?

I swear, if Incontrol and his buddies hadn't made so many unnecessary remarks towards TB, people like you wouldn't even exist. It's like a hivemind of little shits who seem to think pissing on more valuable members of the community makes them one of the "cool kids".


It's fine bro, I accept that some people will not enjoy my casting.

I don't really have anything to prove, my casts get 35-50,000 views per video on Youtube which puts me in at least the Top 5 YT casters behind Husky, HD and Psy, I'm getting casting invites to every major tournament I want to participate in, can pick and choose my gigs and I'm making a reasonable living off it while still being able to afford to invest directly in the scene. Who cares if some people don't enjoy it? The lack of knowledge complaint is a very valid one, particularly in solo-casting but if I have my way, I won't be casting tournaments without a co-caster very much at all in future.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. Haven't seen you do any dual cast iirc. Anyways, I noticed you've been using and testing the justin.tv delay thingy on your stream lately. How is it? Does it work as it should? Any missing features? etc
CursedRich
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom737 Posts
June 09 2011 09:28 GMT
#458
TB is spoiling us now!

Awesome line up so far, any 2 of these guys playing each other could be a final in itself
Chill Winston......
frequency
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1901 Posts
June 09 2011 09:33 GMT
#459
Calling DeMusliM as the final invite, no idea who will be next though.
www.twitter.com/marconofrio | marconofrio.tumblr.com
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
June 09 2011 09:52 GMT
#460
On June 09 2011 18:14 cYaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 06:26 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On June 09 2011 06:07 Bagi wrote:
On June 09 2011 05:52 Velr wrote:
I'm really not a fan of your casting.

Why did you have to include this? Why do people feel the need to keep repeating this even when they acknowledge TotalBiscuit is doing huge favors to the community?

I swear, if Incontrol and his buddies hadn't made so many unnecessary remarks towards TB, people like you wouldn't even exist. It's like a hivemind of little shits who seem to think pissing on more valuable members of the community makes them one of the "cool kids".


It's fine bro, I accept that some people will not enjoy my casting.

I don't really have anything to prove, my casts get 35-50,000 views per video on Youtube which puts me in at least the Top 5 YT casters behind Husky, HD and Psy, I'm getting casting invites to every major tournament I want to participate in, can pick and choose my gigs and I'm making a reasonable living off it while still being able to afford to invest directly in the scene. Who cares if some people don't enjoy it? The lack of knowledge complaint is a very valid one, particularly in solo-casting but if I have my way, I won't be casting tournaments without a co-caster very much at all in future.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. Haven't seen you do any dual cast iirc. Anyways, I noticed you've been using and testing the justin.tv delay thingy on your stream lately. How is it? Does it work as it should? Any missing features? etc


He casted NASL a day together with Gretorp, i think week 5 or 6 division 4, though not sure on the week or division. Was quite good imho.

Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6846
Rain 1898
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 212
sSak 52
Bale 23
Icarus 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1111
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1081
Mew2King79
Other Games
summit1g7827
WinterStarcraft606
C9.Mang0172
ViBE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1034
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 27
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Lourlo1177
• Rush775
• Stunt411
Other Games
• Scarra888
• Shiphtur688
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 11m
INu's Battles
6h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 11m
OSC
17h 26m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.