• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

The SHOUTcraft 1-day Invitational ($1500) - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 125 Next
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
June 06 2011 20:28 GMT
#281
Nerchio great choice, I want to see if he can perform on the highest level, he's really promising
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
June 06 2011 20:36 GMT
#282
Nerchio, really sick choice. He is properly good, this tournament is looking better and better.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Intricacy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States218 Posts
June 06 2011 20:48 GMT
#283
Am super glad that you guys are all psyched for this tournament. I spent days tracking all the players down to invite them and to get their participation confirmation.

It's only going to get better!
Axiom Founder | SHOUTcraft America Organizer | RIP TB 1984-2018
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
June 06 2011 20:51 GMT
#284
Damn I want IdrA to be in but I know he won't knowing TB's and IdrA's history Hope he gets in though.
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
Ziggy Starport
Profile Joined November 2010
United States70 Posts
June 06 2011 20:52 GMT
#285
Great work by both of you. Really looking forward to seeing how this tourney shapes up and pans out.

Please ignore the doubters!
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
June 06 2011 20:55 GMT
#286
On June 07 2011 05:51 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
Damn I want IdrA to be in but I know he won't knowing TB's and IdrA's history Hope he gets in though.


I have no issue with IdrA and would happily invite him to future events. However in this case, the first event will be an EU only, just to try and make sure it goes smoothly.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
zakku
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4 Posts
June 06 2011 20:57 GMT
#287
this is awesome, you really are great for the sc2 community.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 20:59:42
June 06 2011 20:59 GMT
#288
Great work so far, looks like its gonna be a really sick tournament with the players so far, cannot wait to see who else is in it(Hoping for a Korean invite or two but would be hard contacting/language barrier for a smallish tournament like this edit-just saw it was eu only). Also are you going to have a Co-caster TB, I'm not a fan of solo casts in general and I think you are a great caster especially if you have a co-caster with you. Even if you are solo casting I will def be looking forward to it :D
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
June 06 2011 21:04 GMT
#289
On June 07 2011 05:59 Vonthin wrote:
Great work so far, looks like its gonna be a really sick tournament with the players so far, cannot wait to see who else is in it(Hoping for a Korean invite or two but would be hard contacting/language barrier for a smallish tournament like this edit-just saw it was eu only). Also are you going to have a Co-caster TB, I'm not a fan of solo casts in general and I think you are a great caster especially if you have a co-caster with you. Even if you are solo casting I will def be looking forward to it :D


I'll be solo-casting this one simply due to the tight timeframe. I'd quite like Apollo to be here to cast it with me in the studio but he's not available. It will be a pretty high priority for future events, hopefully doing one of these every month in some form.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
AgentSmith
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada91 Posts
June 06 2011 21:13 GMT
#290
TotalBiscuit. I will watch all of your casts and every tournament you do if you invite IdrA to this pleeease
I'm a total noob!
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
June 06 2011 21:13 GMT
#291
On June 07 2011 06:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 05:59 Vonthin wrote:
Great work so far, looks like its gonna be a really sick tournament with the players so far, cannot wait to see who else is in it(Hoping for a Korean invite or two but would be hard contacting/language barrier for a smallish tournament like this edit-just saw it was eu only). Also are you going to have a Co-caster TB, I'm not a fan of solo casts in general and I think you are a great caster especially if you have a co-caster with you. Even if you are solo casting I will def be looking forward to it :D


I'll be solo-casting this one simply due to the tight timeframe. I'd quite like Apollo to be here to cast it with me in the studio but he's not available. It will be a pretty high priority for future events, hopefully doing one of these every month in some form.


Awesome, I don't think I've heard you cast with Apollo yet, sounds like a good combo, cant wait. Also thanks for the quick response!
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Titilisk
Profile Joined March 2010
96 Posts
June 06 2011 21:22 GMT
#292
Great thing. I don't have time to watch all of your content, but you're doing great. Thanks for all of it.
bardtown
Profile Joined June 2011
England2313 Posts
June 06 2011 21:32 GMT
#293
Looking forward to this

I'm putting my money on invites to Socke, TLO, Morrow and Dimaga. And now that I've said it chances are it won't be any of them.
relyt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1073 Posts
June 06 2011 21:33 GMT
#294
I'm really excited for this tourney. I like all the work TB does, and his casting is great too.
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
June 06 2011 22:11 GMT
#295
Really excited by this, thanks a lot for putting your money in this ( because lets be honest , you could have kept this money for yourself).
Is it going to be always 100% invite, are you going to rotate the players from one month to another?
I really like the idea of doing a 1day event, because it's easier for the players and easier to follow.
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
June 06 2011 22:53 GMT
#296
Gonna be interesting to see nerchio in this kind of company.
samthesaluki
Profile Joined November 2010
914 Posts
June 07 2011 00:02 GMT
#297
i would cast with you im from england aswell and trying to learn how to cast only done a few small games so far
Mailing
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3087 Posts
June 07 2011 00:13 GMT
#298
On June 07 2011 05:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 05:51 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
Damn I want IdrA to be in but I know he won't knowing TB's and IdrA's history Hope he gets in though.


I have no issue with IdrA and would happily invite him to future events. However in this case, the first event will be an EU only, just to try and make sure it goes smoothly.


If you change the title to EU Invitational you might get many less questions about this xD

Hope it goes well for you
Are you hurting ESPORTS? Find out today - http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 00:32:46
June 07 2011 00:32 GMT
#299
On June 07 2011 09:13 Mailing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 05:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On June 07 2011 05:51 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
Damn I want IdrA to be in but I know he won't knowing TB's and IdrA's history Hope he gets in though.


I have no issue with IdrA and would happily invite him to future events. However in this case, the first event will be an EU only, just to try and make sure it goes smoothly.


If you change the title to EU Invitational you might get many less questions about this xD

Hope it goes well for you


If people can't be bothered to read the threads OP then they should be shot in the face if they reply to it.

Still waiting on Happy TB! Morrow would be good too, but he might be a little busy with NASL? Dunno! <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Mackus
Profile Joined January 2011
England1681 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 08:22:22
June 07 2011 08:20 GMT
#300
People are 'requesting' famous Protoss players blind to the fact it could lead to a maximum of 3 PvP's which is an epic snooze-fest.

Quality > Quantity

I'm gonna take a blind guess of the next 2 terran people - TLO and Sjow. Seems to be a lack of Terran players and the first 2 names who play Terran were those.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam512
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur699
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4m
Patches Events
16h 4m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.