• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8991 users

$3,000 Tt eSPORTS NA Open - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1107 Posts
June 11 2011 00:26 GMT
#41
mmmm posting here so hopefully i can check my log and wont forget about this since there is a week break in between rounds
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
MechKing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3004 Posts
June 11 2011 00:37 GMT
#42
Wait, how exactly is major out of they tourney already???
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
June 11 2011 00:44 GMT
#43
Anywhere to find replays or VODs?

Any word on which matches are going to be broadcast?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
June 11 2011 00:54 GMT
#44
On June 11 2011 09:37 MechKing wrote:
Wait, how exactly is major out of they tourney already???


On June 09 2011 16:10 CocoA wrote:
Hi guys,
I'm speaking on behalf of sixjaxMajor:
He said hes power went out where he lives and there was nothing he could do, he wanted to let you guys know earlier but he really couldnt do anything and he wants to know if theres any chance you guys can help him and out; maybe play the game some other day or something, he really wants to play this tour. Anyways thanks for listening!



On June 11 2011 09:44 DoomsVille wrote:
Anywhere to find replays or VODs?

Any word on which matches are going to be broadcast?


Games are casted every night by a few casters I believe, last night ascend and thundertoss were casting, the event is on the TL calendar. http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2011/06/#event_5104
ThisIsJimmy
Profile Joined July 2004
United States546 Posts
June 11 2011 06:00 GMT
#45
Ok stalife you were right.... not naniwa! I know this because I won
Twitter @_ThisIsJimmy_
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1107 Posts
June 13 2011 00:37 GMT
#46
I've already sent an email to admins, but an additional request:

Can you please stick to your schedule that you have listed on your site and brackets or at least update them instead of sending random emails saying your match is scheduled for tonight?
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 05:00:37
June 13 2011 04:51 GMT
#47
Why did the guy report a win over me I thought the schedule time for winners finals was 6/16 (This Thursday ? )

why all these people trying to talk vicious walkovers in my bracket without contacting me or msging me on bnet or msging me anywhere.......

Wait so when were we supposed to play? the bracket says June 16th but my match list says June 12th which would have been earlier tonight...? I'm so confused, why would the bracket schedule say something different?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 08:01:46
June 13 2011 08:01 GMT
#48
On June 13 2011 13:51 LuckyFool wrote:
Why did the guy report a win over me I thought the schedule time for winners finals was 6/16 (This Thursday ? )

why all these people trying to talk vicious walkovers in my bracket without contacting me or msging me on bnet or msging me anywhere.......

Wait so when were we supposed to play? the bracket says June 16th but my match list says June 12th which would have been earlier tonight...? I'm so confused, why would the bracket schedule say something different?


they changed it, honestly I would always check your e-mail as I would not have known about it either if I hadn't seen it in my e-mail.

I do wonder if the winners bracket player vs the loser bracket player does the winner bracket have to win 1 bo3 and loser have to win 2? I don't see it in rules so yeah hopefully they read this and say :D.
When I think of something else, something will go here
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
June 13 2011 14:54 GMT
#49
Well then looks like I got owned then, why would they change it...fml.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
June 13 2011 15:00 GMT
#50
On June 01 2011 16:21 SniXSniPe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 13:52 Depetrify wrote:
Lol why does this have like no replies! Everyone sign up gogoo!

ESPORTS!


There's already 705 registrants .

Nobody was replying but they were registering.


They were trying to keep is hush hush lol
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
June 13 2011 15:07 GMT
#51
On June 13 2011 17:01 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 13:51 LuckyFool wrote:
Why did the guy report a win over me I thought the schedule time for winners finals was 6/16 (This Thursday ? )

why all these people trying to talk vicious walkovers in my bracket without contacting me or msging me on bnet or msging me anywhere.......

Wait so when were we supposed to play? the bracket says June 16th but my match list says June 12th which would have been earlier tonight...? I'm so confused, why would the bracket schedule say something different?


they changed it, honestly I would always check your e-mail as I would not have known about it either if I hadn't seen it in my e-mail.

I do wonder if the winners bracket player vs the loser bracket player does the winner bracket have to win 1 bo3 and loser have to win 2? I don't see it in rules so yeah hopefully they read this and say :D.


I don't think they have the extended series rule mate.
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
CEVO Ahn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States159 Posts
June 13 2011 15:27 GMT
#52
Guys contact support if you have questions about the schedule. ttesports@cevo.com
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 13 2011 15:58 GMT
#53
I was just looking at the brackets for this tournament and at least half the games are forfeit wins. Makes this seem like a bad joke.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 18:54:21
June 13 2011 18:48 GMT
#54
On June 14 2011 00:07 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 17:01 blade55555 wrote:
On June 13 2011 13:51 LuckyFool wrote:
Why did the guy report a win over me I thought the schedule time for winners finals was 6/16 (This Thursday ? )

why all these people trying to talk vicious walkovers in my bracket without contacting me or msging me on bnet or msging me anywhere.......

Wait so when were we supposed to play? the bracket says June 16th but my match list says June 12th which would have been earlier tonight...? I'm so confused, why would the bracket schedule say something different?


they changed it, honestly I would always check your e-mail as I would not have known about it either if I hadn't seen it in my e-mail.

I do wonder if the winners bracket player vs the loser bracket player does the winner bracket have to win 1 bo3 and loser have to win 2? I don't see it in rules so yeah hopefully they read this and say :D.


I don't think they have the extended series rule mate.


its not extended series. Every tournament with a double elimination bracket normally makes the loser bracket player have to win 2 bo3's or 2 bo5's in a row. IPL did this, FXO did this as then its kind of lame that the winner of the winners bracket doesn't get any sort of advantage considering he made it to the finals of his bracket in the winners side without losing a series.

Extended series btw is where if I beat bob in winners bracket and we both go into losers bracket then we play an extended series which is dumb, thats completely different then the player in the winners bracket playing the winner in the losers bracket.
When I think of something else, something will go here
ThisIsJimmy
Profile Joined July 2004
United States546 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 21:02:58
June 13 2011 20:59 GMT
#55
Wait what. The date was Thursday the 16th. Now it says the 12th and I have been forfieted? That is ridiculous.

Played through the whole tournament to* winner finals showing up every night only to have the date switched for the final round with almost 0 notice.... I hope this can be fixed.
Twitter @_ThisIsJimmy_
CEVO Ahn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States159 Posts
June 13 2011 21:57 GMT
#56
Sorry for the confusion but there was an error on the brackets. We are granting extensions to the forfeited matches to 7 pm cdt Wed June 15th. Next round deadline remains the same Thurs June 16th at 7 pm cdt and 9 pm cdt.
ThisIsJimmy
Profile Joined July 2004
United States546 Posts
June 13 2011 22:04 GMT
#57
Thanks for the quick response!
Twitter @_ThisIsJimmy_
digiwombat
Profile Joined January 2011
United States27 Posts
June 15 2011 07:48 GMT
#58
Just wanted to let you guys know, VODs are available at my page for many of the rounds: http://www.justin.tv/digiwombat/videos

Apologies that not all games are split out. I'm trying to find time to do it, but life be busy, yo. Life be mad busy.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 03:04:56
June 16 2011 03:04 GMT
#59
So how do the grand finals for each bracket work ? Is there any advantage for the winners bracket finalist or is it just a straight up bo3 ?
KiF1rE
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States964 Posts
June 17 2011 00:48 GMT
#60
On June 16 2011 12:04 LuckyFool wrote:
So how do the grand finals for each bracket work ? Is there any advantage for the winners bracket finalist or is it just a straight up bo3 ?


guess we get to find out if its standard or not, as the bracket only has 1 spot and doesnt look like room for a standard double elim...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 9m
INu's Battles
11h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
Replay Cast
22h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.