On April 22 2011 10:38 ArghUScaredMe wrote:
What happened to Moman game?
What happened to Moman game?
Banelings happened to Moman lul.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Inky87
United States533 Posts
On April 22 2011 10:38 ArghUScaredMe wrote: What happened to Moman game? Banelings happened to Moman lul. | ||
|
Deleuzebwo
72 Posts
On April 22 2011 10:41 ArghUScaredMe wrote: Is anyone watching this? This thread is really slow, even with WhiteRa and Koreans playing. Yes, we are watching this. Forum posts do not necessarily indicate viewership. In fact, I registered an account for commenting on NASL, so I would say that their mission is accomplished to some degree. | ||
|
Ribbon
United States5278 Posts
On April 22 2011 10:41 ArghUScaredMe wrote: Is anyone watching this? This thread is really slow, even with WhiteRa and Koreans playing. A little under 6800 on the stream. It'll probably pick up more when the playoffs starts | ||
|
frogstar
50 Posts
| ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
On April 22 2011 10:42 Deleuzebwo wrote: Show nested quote + On April 22 2011 10:41 ArghUScaredMe wrote: Is anyone watching this? This thread is really slow, even with WhiteRa and Koreans playing. Yes, we are watching this. Forum posts do not necessarily indicate viewership. In fact, I registered an account for commenting on NASL, so I would say that their mission is accomplished to some degree. TL's mission has also been accomplished! =D | ||
|
Dcamp0308
United States87 Posts
| ||
|
Deleuzebwo
72 Posts
| ||
|
frogstar
50 Posts
| ||
|
Resilient
United Kingdom1431 Posts
On April 22 2011 10:41 ArghUScaredMe wrote: Is anyone watching this? This thread is really slow, even with WhiteRa and Koreans playing. Most people are watching the IGNPL. I have the NASL open but the horrible frame-rate means I pretty much never tab to it. ![]() | ||
|
checo
Mexico1364 Posts
| ||
|
jmbthirteen
United States10734 Posts
| ||
|
frogstar
50 Posts
| ||
|
zyglrox
United States1168 Posts
| ||
|
Haplo_33
Sweden383 Posts
| ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
On April 22 2011 10:43 Dcamp0308 wrote: question, i have the HD pass, is there a way to sign in, becuase right now im not getting the HD stream.. Sign in @ justin.tv ? O_O! | ||
|
frogstar
50 Posts
| ||
|
Deleuzebwo
72 Posts
On April 22 2011 10:43 Xeris wrote: Show nested quote + On April 22 2011 10:42 Deleuzebwo wrote: On April 22 2011 10:41 ArghUScaredMe wrote: Is anyone watching this? This thread is really slow, even with WhiteRa and Koreans playing. Yes, we are watching this. Forum posts do not necessarily indicate viewership. In fact, I registered an account for commenting on NASL, so I would say that their mission is accomplished to some degree. TL's mission has also been accomplished! =D To be honest, I don't even play SC2 (yet) but the increase in content available keeps me entertained and thus makes me a constant fan (I don't even want to think about how much SC2 I've watched over the past few months ) Thanks for what you have done to shift the "traditional" sports paradigm. | ||
|
JasperGrimm
Canada100 Posts
| ||
|
Duravi
United States1205 Posts
A little under 6800 on the stream. I hope people realize Idra alone gets 5-7k viewers when he streams ladder games for the hell of it. | ||
|
frogstar
50 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt Soma Mini EffOrt Light Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns33235 singsing2220 olofmeister1289 B2W.Neo413 hiko387 Livibee192 Mew2King78 ArmadaUGS58 Liquid`VortiX55 ZerO(Twitch)11 Beastyqt1 Organizations Dota 2 StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|