• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:34
CEST 21:34
KST 04:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8098 users

[R&S] WCG USA 2011 Qualifiers - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 38 Next All
bdbrufus
Profile Joined March 2011
United States36 Posts
August 09 2011 18:35 GMT
#601
giX do you have replays? I would love to see those games?
LightWireEX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States387 Posts
August 10 2011 02:12 GMT
#602
......why the hell aren't there any brackets yet? nobody is questioning that?

wcg fail .___.
ghOst.3344
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 10 2011 04:48 GMT
#603
It's possible the schedule has changed, does the wcg site still say this quali starts on 8/8 ? (I'm on my phone too scared to try to check nightmare wcg site on phone)
Laurent
Profile Joined April 2009
United States182 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 15:29:41
August 10 2011 15:29 GMT
#604
brackets were posted on the night of the 8th - did you even check the website?

the qualifier was pushed back 2 days because of some technical issues
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 10 2011 17:35 GMT
#605
Yea I see them now. Can't edit the op atm but I can link em!

http://us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=4269
http://us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=4270
http://us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=4271
http://us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=4272
Sterling
Profile Joined December 2009
United States182 Posts
August 11 2011 03:58 GMT
#606
Why is wcg so fucked up. I can't even log in, or recieve emails that they are supposedly sending

Also rocker, thanks for being a dick (again) and reporting a win already. The email even said that we could have a day to re schedule.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
August 12 2011 07:46 GMT
#607
Dangit, I forgot my WCG match . . . Did Syringe report a w.o. over me? Syringe, if you are a kind soul and read TL, could we maybe play our match? :/
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 13 2011 01:30 GMT
#608
haha

I've been in the channel for 20 minutes and my opponent reported the w/o before w/o time even hit lol... sigh.

This is why it sucks playing random dudes in tourneys like this. No email, no bnet add, he isn't in the channel.. and is trying to sneak a win vs me lol.

I opened a support ticket but I thought I'd make it public here for safety.
Ero-Sennin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States756 Posts
August 13 2011 02:39 GMT
#609
Well, if you have to push it back to Saturday, that's fine, I can play 2 matches on Sunday if I have to... no big deal for me.
Luck makes talent look like genius.
holynorth
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States590 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 03:13:10
August 13 2011 03:05 GMT
#610
On August 13 2011 10:30 iNcontroL wrote:
haha

I've been in the channel for 20 minutes and my opponent reported the w/o before w/o time even hit lol... sigh.

This is why it sucks playing random dudes in tourneys like this. No email, no bnet add, he isn't in the channel.. and is trying to sneak a win vs me lol.

I opened a support ticket but I thought I'd make it public here for safety.



Were you in channel 'WCG' There was a guy named 'Valkyrie' that said (around 8:15 cst) "Mr. Robinson isn't here "

This happens virtually every round for me. I'm a random and they won't even play me. They report the forfeit win, i google around till I find their character code from some random z33k tournament and then add them. Then they finally agree to play them. WCG support can take awhile sometimes.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 03:14:42
August 13 2011 03:14 GMT
#611
to whoever I play if you see this go ahead and take the w.o if u havent already I cant play this week thx.
LightWireEX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States387 Posts
August 13 2011 03:21 GMT
#612
On August 13 2011 10:30 iNcontroL wrote:
haha

I've been in the channel for 20 minutes and my opponent reported the w/o before w/o time even hit lol... sigh.

This is why it sucks playing random dudes in tourneys like this. No email, no bnet add, he isn't in the channel.. and is trying to sneak a win vs me lol.

I opened a support ticket but I thought I'd make it public here for safety.


I done seen it with my own eyes. Inc was asking for him and he wasnt in channel and reported a win. Pretty lame. -_-
ghOst.3344
holynorth
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States590 Posts
August 13 2011 03:24 GMT
#613
On August 13 2011 12:21 LightWireEX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 10:30 iNcontroL wrote:
haha

I've been in the channel for 20 minutes and my opponent reported the w/o before w/o time even hit lol... sigh.

This is why it sucks playing random dudes in tourneys like this. No email, no bnet add, he isn't in the channel.. and is trying to sneak a win vs me lol.

I opened a support ticket but I thought I'd make it public here for safety.


I done seen it with my own eyes. Inc was asking for him and he wasnt in channel and reported a win. Pretty lame. -_-


To be fair, I was in the channel 'WCG' at 8:00pm cst with 'Valkyrie' and 'ColTriMaster' and Valkyrie was asking for Incontrol. I did not stay the full fifteen minutes so I can not vouch after that.
LightWireEX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States387 Posts
August 13 2011 03:27 GMT
#614
On August 13 2011 12:24 holynorth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 12:21 LightWireEX wrote:
On August 13 2011 10:30 iNcontroL wrote:
haha

I've been in the channel for 20 minutes and my opponent reported the w/o before w/o time even hit lol... sigh.

This is why it sucks playing random dudes in tourneys like this. No email, no bnet add, he isn't in the channel.. and is trying to sneak a win vs me lol.

I opened a support ticket but I thought I'd make it public here for safety.


I done seen it with my own eyes. Inc was asking for him and he wasnt in channel and reported a win. Pretty lame. -_-


To be fair, I was in the channel 'WCG' at 8:00pm cst with 'Valkyrie' and 'ColTriMaster' and Valkyrie was asking for Incontrol. I did not stay the full fifteen minutes so I can not vouch after that.




o_O perhaps im getting my time zones mixed up, but i dont remember trimaster being in there at all. but dont mind me. im a bit crazy.
ghOst.3344
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 13 2011 03:29 GMT
#615
I was a few minutes late for sure.. but no more than 10. He also never emailed, added or tried to contact at all.
LightWireEX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States387 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 03:32:29
August 13 2011 03:30 GMT
#616
sounds like bad luck to me, neither of your guys' fault, i blame wcg for not adding character codes to the site. -_- people just ignore the real id request and report a no show for you. i had to friggin add some guys AIM account from the site just for him to confirm he wasn't gonna play too. pretty ridiculous.
ghOst.3344
holynorth
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States590 Posts
August 13 2011 03:32 GMT
#617
On August 13 2011 12:29 iNcontroL wrote:
I was a few minutes late for sure.. but no more than 10. He also never emailed, added or tried to contact at all.


I would assume not. That's why I said I couldn't vouch after initial game start. Just wanted to give the guy a fair chance. It sounds like he got on at eight, saw you weren't on, and reported the win.
Ero-Sennin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States756 Posts
August 13 2011 03:33 GMT
#618
I'm sure they'll be willing to sort it out through support ticket, they'll make him play, and I'm willing to wait another day if you need it, so it should get done
Luck makes talent look like genius.
LightWireEX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States387 Posts
August 13 2011 19:53 GMT
#619
I'm reporting in right here in the thread for NerO, I'm going to be here all day and I will 100% be on time, in the channel, waiting. I'm using this as a reference in case he doesn't show/reports me not being here since he hasn't accepted my real id yet. (of course he could just be busy, if so no problem! :D) I don't want any shenanigans though. ><
ghOst.3344
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
August 13 2011 21:48 GMT
#620
I msged my opponent all day today "vileIllusion" and asked him if we could play sooner or later then the set time.. since I have a Real Life event I must attend.. I hope you read this and know I will be on all night tonight or day tomorrow to make up our match! (plz don't just take the w.o)

Thank You

-LzGaMeR
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 755
White-Ra 199
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 92
firebathero 74
Trap 49
Sacsri 23
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1505
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1145
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS167
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 26m
Online Event
15h 26m
FEL
20h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.