• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8942 users

Dailymotion cup by ESL 5000€ - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 Next
Acer.ParanOid
Profile Joined June 2007
Poland133 Posts
May 31 2011 19:31 GMT
#1001
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.

Dont overrate him Sir!
publicenemy~
KvltMan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1609 Posts
May 31 2011 19:32 GMT
#1002
Gz, Nerchio. Show the weak citizens of EU the power of the swarm!
Get crunk
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
May 31 2011 19:32 GMT
#1003
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Weird, I already rate him top 3 in Europe regardless of race.

I can't think of any foreign player that has been more impressive lately.
If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
Imerej
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada291 Posts
May 31 2011 19:33 GMT
#1004
Nerchio so underrated honestly, he's been winning so much shit the last few months, complete beast.
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 19:34:30
May 31 2011 19:33 GMT
#1005
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
May 31 2011 19:34 GMT
#1006
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

he was top5 for a long time

Dimaga probably better (when he practices). Not sure about zvp though.
Stork[gm]
iloevrsg
Profile Joined October 2009
128 Posts
May 31 2011 19:35 GMT
#1007
actually dimaga is nobody nowadays, nerchio is definitely the best eu zerg atm, dunno for how long, but you can't take it from him at this very moment.
cyclone25
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Romania3344 Posts
May 31 2011 19:35 GMT
#1008
Nerchio is rank 2 here: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/detailed-elo

Soon rank 1
Polox
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden115 Posts
May 31 2011 19:36 GMT
#1009
Lets see him on lan before saying his the best zerg in Europe... But yea he has been impressive so far.
ArnaudF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
France993 Posts
May 31 2011 19:36 GMT
#1010
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano's ZvT is the best in Europe imo.
My heart aches with pain, When I see you I vomit, Die away from me
Huan25
Profile Joined May 2011
China6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 19:37:55
May 31 2011 19:37 GMT
#1011
On June 01 2011 04:36 ArnaudF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano's ZvT is the best in Europe imo.


troll.
Let's me show to you how a girl play.
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
May 31 2011 19:38 GMT
#1012
On June 01 2011 04:35 iloevrsg wrote:
actually dimaga is nobody nowadays, nerchio is definitely the best eu zerg atm, dunno for how long, but you can't take it from him at this very moment.


He just won the Asus tournament where ALL of the best Russian speaking players participated in(players from Ukraine, Belarus, Russia etc) - except Whitera - out of fucking nowhere. So he is quite far away from being nobody
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
Flwz
Profile Joined December 2010
Ireland19 Posts
May 31 2011 19:38 GMT
#1013
Replays uploaded here : http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/dailymotion/playoffs/match/22687917

Huan25
Profile Joined May 2011
China6 Posts
May 31 2011 19:38 GMT
#1014
On June 01 2011 04:38 Flwz wrote:
Replays uploaded here : http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/dailymotion/playoffs/match/22687917




thx
Let's me show to you how a girl play.
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 19:39:49
May 31 2011 19:39 GMT
#1015
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basibally every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano is really good, but Morrow is better imo.

The last time I saw Dimaga play he lost vs Stephano.
I don't really know what Dimaga is up to, I think he's in hiding.
If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
May 31 2011 19:39 GMT
#1016
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Well any zerg player should then be at their best regarding the zvt MU. You dont see terrans win much as of late against equally skilled zergs.
MrSpider
Profile Joined January 2011
France173 Posts
May 31 2011 19:43 GMT
#1017
On June 01 2011 04:36 ArnaudF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano's ZvT is the best in Europe imo.


And a pretty decent ZvP

I'm waiting the dreamhack tournament, no Nerchio to snip him :D, stephano will do well
Les androïdes rêvent-ils de moutons électriques ?
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
May 31 2011 19:45 GMT
#1018
On June 01 2011 04:39 TheBanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basibally every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano is really good, but Morrow is better imo.

The last time I saw Dimaga play he lost vs Stephano.
I don't really know what Dimaga is up to, I think he's in hiding.


dunno becasue my russian is almost non-existant but dima said something about his house renovation so he is not playing that much (i can be totally wrong!)
Stork[gm]
dark fury
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden426 Posts
May 31 2011 19:48 GMT
#1019
Most zerg pros are doing very well in ZvP and ZvT right now, their ZvZ is probably what sets them apart. Nerchio is a true beast, this series made me a fan.
creatoraki
Profile Joined May 2011
Cyprus10 Posts
May 31 2011 19:52 GMT
#1020
are the replays available?
Attaboy!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
SpeCial 80
ProTech46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15597
firebathero 2332
Bisu 1007
Hyuk 656
Horang2 501
Larva 313
BeSt 258
Light 211
Mini 203
EffOrt 148
[ Show more ]
Soma 130
Rush 101
Leta 89
Barracks 78
ZerO 68
Mong 61
Pusan 54
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 39
Shinee 36
Yoon 35
Snow 33
Aegong 31
Mind 29
NaDa 27
Sexy 26
sorry 21
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 19
zelot 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
JulyZerg 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sea.KH 11
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 285
Fuzer 171
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1141
Khaldor1115
Other Games
gofns27667
singsing1935
olofmeister1145
B2W.Neo244
Mew2King84
Livibee65
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH121
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 53m
OSC
10h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 53m
Online Event
23h 53m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.