• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:48
CEST 01:48
KST 08:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

Dailymotion cup by ESL 5000€ - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 Next
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
May 31 2011 19:55 GMT
#1021
On June 01 2011 04:37 Huan25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:36 ArnaudF wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano's ZvT is the best in Europe imo.


troll.


what do you know ?
myself i consider stephano the best ZvT in europe, and god have i seen him play terrans in go4sc2 cups and such. he completly DESTROYS terrans, cloud for example has a SICK win/loss ratio against him.
Titorelli
Profile Joined March 2011
2492 Posts
May 31 2011 19:57 GMT
#1022
On June 01 2011 04:45 bgx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:39 TheBanana wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basibally every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano is really good, but Morrow is better imo.

The last time I saw Dimaga play he lost vs Stephano.
I don't really know what Dimaga is up to, I think he's in hiding.


dunno becasue my russian is almost non-existant but dima said something about his house renovation so he is not playing that much (i can be totally wrong!)


Yep his place is being renovated and he has some leg /foot injury afaik. Nevertheless he owned up - as I already said - the Asus tourney where players like Strelok Happy Kas BratOK and all the other awesome Russian/Ukrainian/Belarussian players participated in
"Everybody poops.... after Tasteless kills them" Artosis
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
May 31 2011 19:58 GMT
#1023
On June 01 2011 04:55 Toxi78 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:37 Huan25 wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:36 ArnaudF wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano's ZvT is the best in Europe imo.


troll.


what do you know ?
myself i consider stephano the best ZvT in europe, and god have i seen him play terrans in go4sc2 cups and such. he completly DESTROYS terrans, cloud for example has a SICK win/loss ratio against him.


yes, Stephano has a sick good ZvT, one of the best i have seen
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Klaas
Profile Joined April 2011
Slovenia86 Posts
May 31 2011 20:00 GMT
#1024
On June 01 2011 04:52 creatoraki wrote:
are the replays available?


http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/dailymotion/playoffs/match/22687917

This was posted a couple of posts above yours by the way.
Flwz
Profile Joined December 2010
Ireland19 Posts
May 31 2011 20:00 GMT
#1025
On June 01 2011 04:55 Toxi78 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 04:37 Huan25 wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:36 ArnaudF wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:33 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:30 Fyzar wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:27 Titorelli wrote:
On June 01 2011 04:26 R3N wrote:
Nerchio slightly better than I thought. Now I can consider him among the top 5 zergs in Europe.


Top 5? I can't think of a better EU zerg atm

Agree somewhat, his ZvZ & ZvP are the best in EU imo, but ZvT I rate Stephano a bit higher.


I think Dimaga's ZvT is the best atm since he beats basically every T on a regular basis. Don't know much about Stephano since he seems to be participating mainly in the smaller tourneys like g4sc2.

I thought Dimaga and Morrow were both kinda the best EU zergs. But now that I've seen Nerchio own everything up....


Stephano's ZvT is the best in Europe imo.


troll.


what do you know ?
myself i consider stephano the best ZvT in europe, and god have i seen him play terrans in go4sc2 cups and such. he completly DESTROYS terrans, cloud for example has a SICK win/loss ratio against him.


Well, for example of Stephano's ZvT, just look at this tournament : http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/go4sc2/real100invitational/rankings

He won it by beating Sjow 2 0, Naama 2 0, Kas 2 1 and finally Cloud 3 1
F u r u y a
Profile Joined August 2010
Brazil173 Posts
May 31 2011 20:14 GMT
#1026
Empire team is strong.
Velocity`
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom343 Posts
May 31 2011 20:34 GMT
#1027
Will there be VODs for this?
Also nice to see Nerchio doing really well. He was random for a really long time and set his race to Zerg just recently, so it's nice to see that someone thinks that Zerg isn't a bad race.
dizzy101
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2066 Posts
May 31 2011 21:28 GMT
#1028
So many ZvZ finals these days..
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
May 31 2011 21:31 GMT
#1029
On June 01 2011 06:28 dizzy101 wrote:
So many ZvZ finals these days..



Err...this and??
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
May 31 2011 21:38 GMT
#1030
Nerchio is the new Kas.

Just waiting for his breakthrough tournament to happen.
Pixel.
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands287 Posts
May 31 2011 22:03 GMT
#1031
On June 01 2011 06:31 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 06:28 dizzy101 wrote:
So many ZvZ finals these days..



Err...this and??



Mmmm that one in the beta. He is right two many ZvZ finals
Member of KnightS* www.Ks-gaming.com Pixel.323
th3rogue
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany683 Posts
June 01 2011 07:03 GMT
#1032
On June 01 2011 04:52 creatoraki wrote:
are the replays available?

As always on the ESL match page http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/dailymotion/playoffs/match/22687917/
ESL Community Manager SC2, http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
June 01 2011 08:17 GMT
#1033
On June 01 2011 04:21 Zannadar wrote:
The chick is horrible.

I am sick of her saying "Oh my God" every time 1 something minor happens...


I actually did watch nothing except yesterday (which luckily was TB casting) and the Finals just because of her.

It's sooo bad.

"He's getting an Evolution Chamber... probably for an attack or defense upgrade.".

NO SHIT?
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 08:26:39
June 01 2011 08:26 GMT
#1034
Wow, 4-0. Didn't expect such a lopsided scoreline, although I admit I've only seen Nerchio slaughtering all terrans, haven't seen much of his ZvZ. But I guess we'll be seeing much more of his zvz in the near future.
Ragoo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2773 Posts
June 01 2011 08:38 GMT
#1035
I'll be so sad if Nerchio isn't invited for Dreamhack, he is so sick : O
Member of TPW mapmaking team/// twitter.com/Ragoo_ /// "goody represents border between explainable reason and supernatural" Cloud
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
June 01 2011 16:15 GMT
#1036
It's sooo bad.

"He's getting an Evolution Chamber... probably for an attack or defense upgrade.".

NO SHIT?

For anti-air defense

The commentators were maybe not soooo bad but they were quite bad.

I'm also sad because I glimpsed many vulgar comments (in polish language) on the IRC during transmission. Geez, people. Just becuase most of the world don't understand you you should not allow yourselves to act like a bunch of high school morons.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-02 13:09:43
June 02 2011 03:11 GMT
#1037
I'm working on getting the high quality vods up for the two sets I cast.

Few games up so far, REALLY good games and well worth watching

Kas vs Morrow Game 1-

Kas vs Morrow Game 2-

Kas vs Morrow Game 3-

Kas vs Morrow Game 4-

Kas vs Morrow Game 5-
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
June 02 2011 07:08 GMT
#1038
Thanks a lot TB, VODs have been impossible to find for this tourney - great to see the games you casted are saved
Liquipedia
Maenander
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany4927 Posts
June 02 2011 07:24 GMT
#1039
On June 01 2011 07:03 Pixel. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 06:31 1Eris1 wrote:
On June 01 2011 06:28 dizzy101 wrote:
So many ZvZ finals these days..



Err...this and??



Mmmm that one in the beta. He is right two many ZvZ finals

WCG Sweden ...
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
June 02 2011 13:15 GMT
#1040
There we go, that series is fully uploaded and available. Nerchio vs Diestar will come up over the next day or so.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft343
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft343
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 165
Noble 77
Hyuk 63
NaDa 43
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox375
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4664
Khaldor702
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 815
shahzam539
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0301
KnowMe204
ArmadaUGS72
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH363
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21402
Other Games
• imaqtpie737
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 12m
Online Event
11h 12m
FEL
16h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.