• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

MLG Columbus 2011 Event Details - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1096 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 55 Next
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
June 03 2011 19:53 GMT
#401
Can't wait to see MC DEMOLISH IdrA

Also MMA,

and Thorzain

and Losira I guess (the funny thing is I love seeing zergs play, there's just very few zergs I want to root for right now. Nestea of course, and Dimaga and Sen, and that's about it).
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
unoriginalname
Profile Joined November 2010
England380 Posts
June 03 2011 19:54 GMT
#402
On June 04 2011 04:50 Kennigit wrote:
Basically as long as a meteor doesn't strike, this is shaping up to be a fantastic event.


Even then, I believe Artosis says to just give NaDa some oven mitts to stop it.

Well a stream that works is a start. Hopefully the scheduling will also be to a high standard to take advantage of that.
Hmmm
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
June 03 2011 19:55 GMT
#403
Someone needs to set up a LR thread NOW. I would but I'm not gonna be staying up the whole night, so I can't update the results
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Loki57
Profile Joined February 2011
United States292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 19:55:43
June 03 2011 19:55 GMT
#404
On June 04 2011 04:54 unoriginalname wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 04:50 Kennigit wrote:
Basically as long as a meteor doesn't strike, this is shaping up to be a fantastic event.


Even then, I believe Artosis says to just give NaDa some oven mitts to stop it.


Don't be silly, you give Nestea an abacus and let him solve it, np.
"Dedication without talent is a daydream. Talent without dedication is a nightmare."
xlat
Profile Joined August 2010
176 Posts
June 03 2011 19:56 GMT
#405
Anyone know anything about how fast they usually are with the vods?
I want to buy a ticket so I hopefully can watch vods tomorrow morning, the games are during the night here in Sweden.

So, regardless of HQ being free for today I still want that ticket for vods
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
June 03 2011 19:58 GMT
#406
On June 04 2011 04:56 xlat wrote:
Anyone know anything about how fast they usually are with the vods?
I want to buy a ticket so I hopefully can watch vods tomorrow morning, the games are during the night here in Sweden.

So, regardless of HQ being free for today I still want that ticket for vods


do you need a ticket for VODs?
Allwars
Profile Joined May 2011
164 Posts
June 03 2011 19:58 GMT
#407
On June 04 2011 04:56 xlat wrote:
Anyone know anything about how fast they usually are with the vods?
I want to buy a ticket so I hopefully can watch vods tomorrow morning, the games are during the night here in Sweden.

So, regardless of HQ being free for today I still want that ticket for vods


Aren't VODs available for all regardless if you have a premium ticket or not? That's what I heard. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. If not, I have to start making litres of coffee.
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
June 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#408
On June 04 2011 04:58 Whole wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 04:56 xlat wrote:
Anyone know anything about how fast they usually are with the vods?
I want to buy a ticket so I hopefully can watch vods tomorrow morning, the games are during the night here in Sweden.

So, regardless of HQ being free for today I still want that ticket for vods


do you need a ticket for VODs?


For on demand VOD's, you do. But there's usually rebroadcasts that are quite easy to catch.
baldgye
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1114 Posts
June 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#409
what is the diffrence between SC2 Red/SC2 Blue? :/
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
June 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#410
On June 04 2011 04:56 xlat wrote:
Anyone know anything about how fast they usually are with the vods?
I want to buy a ticket so I hopefully can watch vods tomorrow morning, the games are during the night here in Sweden.

So, regardless of HQ being free for today I still want that ticket for vods


They normally don't have VoDs up until after the weekend I believe. However, they will almost certainly be showing a repeat of Friday night up until the start of Saturday as that's what they normally do.
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
teacash
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada494 Posts
June 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#411
why is it so bloody hard to find the group listings?
Saragas
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany431 Posts
June 03 2011 20:00 GMT
#412
On June 04 2011 04:59 teacash wrote:
why is it so bloody hard to find the group listings?


this
snurre
Profile Joined August 2010
United States118 Posts
June 03 2011 20:01 GMT
#413
On June 04 2011 04:59 baldgye wrote:
what is the diffrence between SC2 Red/SC2 Blue? :/

Red is djWheat/Day9, Blue is Tastosis

http://i.imgur.com/VeRUB.gif
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 20:01:19
June 03 2011 20:01 GMT
#414
On June 04 2011 05:00 Saragas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 04:59 teacash wrote:
why is it so bloody hard to find the group listings?


this




http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Columbus#Pools
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Valikyr
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 20:02:00
June 03 2011 20:01 GMT
#415
On June 04 2011 05:00 Saragas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 04:59 teacash wrote:
why is it so bloody hard to find the group listings?


this

Yes, it's frikkin impossible >_<
Edit: Thank you poster above
Orf
Profile Joined February 2011
United States44 Posts
June 03 2011 20:01 GMT
#416
I am looking forward to hearing "Greetings from Columbus, USA I am tasteless and with me is artosis my hetero-nerd-life-partner."
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
June 03 2011 20:02 GMT
#417
On June 04 2011 05:00 Saragas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 04:59 teacash wrote:
why is it so bloody hard to find the group listings?


this

http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/148278/
Palace
Profile Joined January 2011
16 Posts
June 03 2011 20:02 GMT
#418
On June 04 2011 04:59 teacash wrote:
why is it so bloody hard to find the group listings?


http://sc2brackets.com/
snurre
Profile Joined August 2010
United States118 Posts
June 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#419
On June 04 2011 04:59 teacash wrote:
why is it so bloody hard to find the group listings?

Because it's MLG and the format sucks balls. However, this reddit thread is helpful: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/hqq8d/mlg_columbus_survival_guide/
xlat
Profile Joined August 2010
176 Posts
June 03 2011 20:04 GMT
#420
On June 04 2011 04:59 FuzzyJAM wrote:
They normally don't have VoDs up until after the weekend I believe. However, they will almost certainly be showing a repeat of Friday night up until the start of Saturday as that's what they normally do.


Ah, thanks for the info. Not what I had hoped for though, kids and wife and other stuff demanding attention I find it hard to watch things that I can't pause if they are long like a restream.

Oh well. I'll be getting a ticket anyway just to support this great initiative to collaborate with GOM and sorting out all the issues they had last time
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 101
CranKy Ducklings18
TKL 0
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM837
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 837
Lowko500
mouzHeroMarine 276
IndyStarCraft 153
Rex 28
MindelVK 24
TKL 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42442
Free 4911
Jaedong 1284
BeSt 575
Horang2 407
Soulkey 378
Soma 272
Zeus 241
Hyun 195
Last 135
[ Show more ]
sorry 125
Pusan 82
Mind 82
Yoon 50
Shinee 50
Sexy 45
soO 36
yabsab 21
ToSsGirL 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5556
Dendi657
XaKoH 430
canceldota45
Counter-Strike
byalli714
Other Games
gofns26835
singsing2195
Coldzera 693
B2W.Neo513
Pyrionflax273
ToD133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 13
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV428
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 54m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.