Huk > MVP
July < Nada
Dimaga < Nestea
White Ra > San
What I think:
Huk < MVP
July < Nada
Dimaga < Nestea
White Ra > San
Awesome when it works out like that. 3/4 aint bad.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Owii
United States357 Posts
Huk > MVP July < Nada Dimaga < Nestea White Ra > San What I think: Huk < MVP July < Nada Dimaga < Nestea White Ra > San Awesome when it works out like that. 3/4 aint bad. ![]() | ||
|
whiterabbit
2675 Posts
On March 30 2011 18:05 Jepulis wrote: I've had zero problems watching gsl until now it just keeps giving 0x00000051 error. I have the latest version also.Did you update GOM Streamer today or yesterday? They released update yesterday or so. | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Owii
United States357 Posts
| ||
|
Moonwrath
United States9568 Posts
| ||
|
vrok
Sweden2541 Posts
On March 30 2011 18:06 backtoback wrote: Any restreams on justintv? No comp ATM but can only watch on Justintv app on iPad ![]() If you had a real laptop instead of a fashion statement you'd be able to watch. ![]() | ||
|
whiterabbit
2675 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SolC361
United States184 Posts
| ||
|
Azza
China650 Posts
July > Nada Dimaga < Nestea White-ra > San | ||
|
Morale
Sweden1010 Posts
| ||
|
Nifel
706 Posts
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Irrelevant
United States2364 Posts
(P)HuK <Shakuras Plateau> (T)MVP Match 2 (Z)July <Terminus SE> (T)NaDa (Z)July <Metalopolis> (T)NaDa (Z)July <Scrap Station> (T)NaDa Match 3 (Z)DIMAGA <Terminus SE> (Z)NesTea (Z)DIMAGA <Metalopolis> (Z)NesTea Match 4 (P)White-Ra <Scrap Station> (P)San (P)White-Ra <Xel'Naga Caverns> (P)San (P)White-Ra <Terminus SE> (P)San | ||
|
greycubed
United States615 Posts
On March 30 2011 18:05 zestzorb wrote: I might put the middle two matches at 2-1, but otherwise I think that's spot on. Prediction Huk 0 - 2 MVP July 2 - 0 Nada Dimaga 0 - 2 Nestea White-Ra 2 - 1 San | ||
|
Inex
Bulgaria443 Posts
!!! | ||
|
Rielle
Australia91 Posts
On March 30 2011 18:08 vrok wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2011 18:06 backtoback wrote: Any restreams on justintv? No comp ATM but can only watch on Justintv app on iPad ![]() If you had a real laptop instead of a fashion statement you'd be able to watch. ![]() That made me LoL. | ||
|
Jepulis
Finland140 Posts
On March 30 2011 18:07 whiterabbit wrote: Show nested quote + On March 30 2011 18:05 Jepulis wrote: I've had zero problems watching gsl until now it just keeps giving 0x00000051 error. I have the latest version also.Did you update GOM Streamer today or yesterday? They released update yesterday or so. Yes I did update it and it worked perfectly yesterday aswell. | ||
|
sleepingdog
Austria6145 Posts
On March 30 2011 18:08 whiterabbit wrote: I feel disturbed watching male K-pop videos. ![]() Indeed, male K-pop is just....it's wrong. | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
partisan
United States783 Posts
On March 30 2011 18:08 Nifel wrote: No foreigner will win today. Calling it. Noted for future reference. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2actioN Soma EffOrt Jaedong Horang2 Pusan Stork BeSt soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH347 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • CranKy Ducklings SOOP3 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|