• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9220 users

ST_Bomber vs. White-Ra $150 iCCup TV Showmatch! - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
The.Doctor
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada333 Posts
April 01 2011 02:41 GMT
#401
On April 01 2011 11:39 Logo2010 wrote:
You can watch the matches right now in ustream.


Yep yep I just saw it. This should be good.
The Boss.
HowSoOnIsNow
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada480 Posts
April 01 2011 02:42 GMT
#402
On April 01 2011 11:25 hmmm... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:22 HolyArrow wrote:
Holy shit. The fact that Bomber dominated so hard here yet got pretty badly and very convincingly schooled by Ryung really makes the SlayerS team seem even better (or Bomber was really off his game that day)


well i guess Bomber's TvT isn't as good as his TvP, or i should say Ryung is such a TvT gosu that Bomber lost. I'm sure Bomber's TvT is very good too.


Well Bomber was the only player who managed to defeat MMA in a macro game. So yeah his TvT is pretty good.
Real mens play Zerg.. Startale fighting.
SilverLeagueElite
Profile Joined April 2010
United States626 Posts
April 01 2011 02:42 GMT
#403
Bomber manhandling White-RA. Makes all the protoss OP whine in the GSL LR thread seem trivial.
epik151
Profile Joined February 2008
312 Posts
April 01 2011 02:42 GMT
#404
Congrats to Bomber and better luck next time to Whitera.
namedplayer
Profile Joined June 2010
844 Posts
April 01 2011 02:43 GMT
#405
On April 01 2011 11:31 00Visor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:28 deerpark87 wrote:
WhiteRa 4gate after what he say at gsl? gosu...


The "gosu 4gate" was a totally serious compliment by White-Ra. He would never whine.
And 4gate is a strong part of the game, so don't whine either.


oops i don't think so

btw bomber's tvp looks much better than mvp's..
You know what I'm talking about
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 01 2011 02:44 GMT
#406
VOD's (Spoiler Free)

+ Show Spoiler +

Main Series:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5
Game 6
Game 7

Bonus Footage:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4 - Lost Replay + Show Spoiler +
White-Ra won

Game 5
Game 6 - Lost Replay + Show Spoiler +
Bomber won

Game 7
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 01 2011 02:46 GMT
#407
On April 01 2011 11:40 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:31 00Visor wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:28 deerpark87 wrote:
WhiteRa 4gate after what he say at gsl? gosu...


The "gosu 4gate" was a totally serious compliment by White-Ra. He would never whine.
And 4gate is a strong part of the game, so don't whine either.


Actually, White-Ra confirmed in an interview that his comment was a whine, not a compliment. Many people, including myself, were shocked, considering he's well-known for being extremely good-mannered. He felt that the 4gate was too simple a strategy and he was hoping to play a longer game. However, he shouldn't have been caught off guard by it.


Thanks for clearing that up. I was also wondering about that myself after watching the White-Ra vs. San series. If it was Idra saying something like that, I would've assumed that it was just another one of those "very useful skill toi have" type of ragequit, but since it was White-Ra and all, I wasn't sure if he actually meant to compliment San. I guess everyone rages every once in a while.


That's exactly what I had first posted after the match ended (along with many others), comparing the assumed tone of an IdrA post to that of a White-Ra post. We all thought he was being sincere lol. Whoops >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro got pissed as hell too after his games were over Totally raged and cursed.


Even those who are known to stay calm, cool, and collected can lose it, it seems. I don't always blame them, either. Definitely high pressure situations.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 01 2011 02:50 GMT
#408
On April 01 2011 11:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:40 Sein wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:31 00Visor wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:28 deerpark87 wrote:
WhiteRa 4gate after what he say at gsl? gosu...


The "gosu 4gate" was a totally serious compliment by White-Ra. He would never whine.
And 4gate is a strong part of the game, so don't whine either.


Actually, White-Ra confirmed in an interview that his comment was a whine, not a compliment. Many people, including myself, were shocked, considering he's well-known for being extremely good-mannered. He felt that the 4gate was too simple a strategy and he was hoping to play a longer game. However, he shouldn't have been caught off guard by it.


Thanks for clearing that up. I was also wondering about that myself after watching the White-Ra vs. San series. If it was Idra saying something like that, I would've assumed that it was just another one of those "very useful skill toi have" type of ragequit, but since it was White-Ra and all, I wasn't sure if he actually meant to compliment San. I guess everyone rages every once in a while.


That's exactly what I had first posted after the match ended (along with many others), comparing the assumed tone of an IdrA post to that of a White-Ra post. We all thought he was being sincere lol. Whoops >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro got pissed as hell too after his games were over Totally raged and cursed.


Even those who are known to stay calm, cool, and collected can lose it, it seems. I don't always blame them, either. Definitely high pressure situations.


+ Show Spoiler +
I felt so sad for Jinro when he lost and got mad......

Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
April 01 2011 02:50 GMT
#409
Everyone rages every so often... But stick to raging in practice games. You rage on TV and you're just a bad mannered player. You don't develop world wide reputations by being mannered in practice games and smaller tournaments. If you get raped in a huge televised event by cheese or easy to execute strategies, just man up and accept that you got out played... Makes me^^ sad to see the grandfather toss make such silly comments in the GSL.

Onwards to talk about this series though, I saw the first 6 games then fell asleep cause bomber just raped him too hard. I'm actually very suprised white ra got TWO games off of him in a row... Anyways hopefully white ra improves all the way around.
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
Glurkenspurk
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1915 Posts
April 01 2011 02:53 GMT
#410
On April 01 2011 11:31 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:30 Odal wrote:
Not to be a dick but it's not very professional to cast a showmatch and not actually have all of the games..


Did you read about the technical problems they had? No point in whining about it. Mistakes happen.


I'm not whining, however I apologize for not reading through every post in the thread to see the thing on page 6.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 01 2011 02:55 GMT
#411
On April 01 2011 11:50 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:40 Sein wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:31 00Visor wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:28 deerpark87 wrote:
WhiteRa 4gate after what he say at gsl? gosu...


The "gosu 4gate" was a totally serious compliment by White-Ra. He would never whine.
And 4gate is a strong part of the game, so don't whine either.


Actually, White-Ra confirmed in an interview that his comment was a whine, not a compliment. Many people, including myself, were shocked, considering he's well-known for being extremely good-mannered. He felt that the 4gate was too simple a strategy and he was hoping to play a longer game. However, he shouldn't have been caught off guard by it.


Thanks for clearing that up. I was also wondering about that myself after watching the White-Ra vs. San series. If it was Idra saying something like that, I would've assumed that it was just another one of those "very useful skill toi have" type of ragequit, but since it was White-Ra and all, I wasn't sure if he actually meant to compliment San. I guess everyone rages every once in a while.


That's exactly what I had first posted after the match ended (along with many others), comparing the assumed tone of an IdrA post to that of a White-Ra post. We all thought he was being sincere lol. Whoops >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro got pissed as hell too after his games were over Totally raged and cursed.


Even those who are known to stay calm, cool, and collected can lose it, it seems. I don't always blame them, either. Definitely high pressure situations.


+ Show Spoiler +
I felt so sad for Jinro when he lost and got mad......



+ Show Spoiler +
Me too. Kinda wanted to give him a hug lol. Granted, he played quite poorly, and his passiveness ended up losing him game one, but he knew he played badly... and I know that that gets me really frustrated. If I lose an epic game, I'll smile and still feel good about playing the epic game. But it was clear that he knew that he was just out of it today; he wasn't our epic GSL Code S Hero that we're used to seeing. But I'm sure he'll shake it off and move on soon
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
April 01 2011 02:55 GMT
#412
On April 01 2011 11:50 Shinta) wrote:
Everyone rages every so often... But stick to raging in practice games. You rage on TV and you're just a bad mannered player. You don't develop world wide reputations by being mannered in practice games and smaller tournaments. If you get raped in a huge televised event by cheese or easy to execute strategies, just man up and accept that you got out played... Makes me^^ sad to see the grandfather toss make such silly comments in the GSL.

Onwards to talk about this series though, I saw the first 6 games then fell asleep cause bomber just raped him too hard. I'm actually very suprised white ra got TWO games off of him in a row... Anyways hopefully white ra improves all the way around.


Yea, I hope the Koreans didn't get the wrong impression of White-Ra as he is usually one of the most mature players out there. Funny thing is though that Idra himself has never raged in GSL...lol.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 01 2011 02:56 GMT
#413
On April 01 2011 11:55 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:50 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:40 Sein wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:31 00Visor wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:28 deerpark87 wrote:
WhiteRa 4gate after what he say at gsl? gosu...


The "gosu 4gate" was a totally serious compliment by White-Ra. He would never whine.
And 4gate is a strong part of the game, so don't whine either.


Actually, White-Ra confirmed in an interview that his comment was a whine, not a compliment. Many people, including myself, were shocked, considering he's well-known for being extremely good-mannered. He felt that the 4gate was too simple a strategy and he was hoping to play a longer game. However, he shouldn't have been caught off guard by it.


Thanks for clearing that up. I was also wondering about that myself after watching the White-Ra vs. San series. If it was Idra saying something like that, I would've assumed that it was just another one of those "very useful skill toi have" type of ragequit, but since it was White-Ra and all, I wasn't sure if he actually meant to compliment San. I guess everyone rages every once in a while.


That's exactly what I had first posted after the match ended (along with many others), comparing the assumed tone of an IdrA post to that of a White-Ra post. We all thought he was being sincere lol. Whoops >.>

+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro got pissed as hell too after his games were over Totally raged and cursed.


Even those who are known to stay calm, cool, and collected can lose it, it seems. I don't always blame them, either. Definitely high pressure situations.


+ Show Spoiler +
I felt so sad for Jinro when he lost and got mad......



+ Show Spoiler +
Me too. Kinda wanted to give him a hug lol. Granted, he played quite poorly, and his passiveness ended up losing him game one, but he knew he played badly... and I know that that gets me really frustrated. If I lose an epic game, I'll smile and still feel good about playing the epic game. But it was clear that he knew that he was just out of it today; he wasn't our epic GSL Code S Hero that we're used to seeing. But I'm sure he'll shake it off and move on soon


+ Show Spoiler +
I'm just a sucker and can't stand to see awesome people lose. I seriously almost went into a depressed state when July lost the 3rd place match in GOM Season 3 (I think 3?) and could nto go to Blizzcon. It happened again last night with Jinro. I wanted to give him a hug too..
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
April 01 2011 02:57 GMT
#414
On April 01 2011 11:53 Odal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:31 HolyArrow wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:30 Odal wrote:
Not to be a dick but it's not very professional to cast a showmatch and not actually have all of the games..


Did you read about the technical problems they had? No point in whining about it. Mistakes happen.


I'm not whining, however I apologize for not reading through every post in the thread to see the thing on page 6.


They also were saying it multiple times on the stream, if you were watching it >.>

It's just odd that you didn't ask about stuff you didn't know; instead, you assumed stuff (incorrectly) and then just called the casters unprofessional.

Anyways, I wanted to thank the casters for commentating two sets of showmatches for us Awesome job, guys!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
April 01 2011 02:59 GMT
#415
anyone have whitera's interview after his loss to san?
hmmm...
Profile Joined March 2011
632 Posts
April 01 2011 03:00 GMT
#416
On April 01 2011 11:55 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:50 Shinta) wrote:
Everyone rages every so often... But stick to raging in practice games. You rage on TV and you're just a bad mannered player. You don't develop world wide reputations by being mannered in practice games and smaller tournaments. If you get raped in a huge televised event by cheese or easy to execute strategies, just man up and accept that you got out played... Makes me^^ sad to see the grandfather toss make such silly comments in the GSL.

Onwards to talk about this series though, I saw the first 6 games then fell asleep cause bomber just raped him too hard. I'm actually very suprised white ra got TWO games off of him in a row... Anyways hopefully white ra improves all the way around.


Yea, I hope the Koreans didn't get the wrong impression of White-Ra as he is usually one of the most mature players out there. Funny thing is though that Idra himself has never raged in GSL...lol.


maybe the real GSL has rules regarding in-game commenting since I haven't seen a single incident like that in the GSL (not the world tournament gsl)
namedplayer
Profile Joined June 2010
844 Posts
April 01 2011 03:03 GMT
#417
On April 01 2011 12:00 hmmm... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:55 Sein wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:50 Shinta) wrote:
Everyone rages every so often... But stick to raging in practice games. You rage on TV and you're just a bad mannered player. You don't develop world wide reputations by being mannered in practice games and smaller tournaments. If you get raped in a huge televised event by cheese or easy to execute strategies, just man up and accept that you got out played... Makes me^^ sad to see the grandfather toss make such silly comments in the GSL.

Onwards to talk about this series though, I saw the first 6 games then fell asleep cause bomber just raped him too hard. I'm actually very suprised white ra got TWO games off of him in a row... Anyways hopefully white ra improves all the way around.


Yea, I hope the Koreans didn't get the wrong impression of White-Ra as he is usually one of the most mature players out there. Funny thing is though that Idra himself has never raged in GSL...lol.


maybe the real GSL has rules regarding in-game commenting since I haven't seen a single incident like that in the GSL (not the world tournament gsl)


you can't type anything but gg
You know what I'm talking about
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 03:05:10
April 01 2011 03:04 GMT
#418
On April 01 2011 12:00 hmmm... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 11:55 Sein wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:50 Shinta) wrote:
Everyone rages every so often... But stick to raging in practice games. You rage on TV and you're just a bad mannered player. You don't develop world wide reputations by being mannered in practice games and smaller tournaments. If you get raped in a huge televised event by cheese or easy to execute strategies, just man up and accept that you got out played... Makes me^^ sad to see the grandfather toss make such silly comments in the GSL.

Onwards to talk about this series though, I saw the first 6 games then fell asleep cause bomber just raped him too hard. I'm actually very suprised white ra got TWO games off of him in a row... Anyways hopefully white ra improves all the way around.


Yea, I hope the Koreans didn't get the wrong impression of White-Ra as he is usually one of the most mature players out there. Funny thing is though that Idra himself has never raged in GSL...lol.


maybe the real GSL has rules regarding in-game commenting since I haven't seen a single incident like that in the GSL (not the world tournament gsl)


World Championship also has prize money, so I would assume that it has the same rules as regular GSL's.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 03:07:36
April 01 2011 03:06 GMT
#419
On April 01 2011 11:59 Itsmedudeman wrote:
anyone have whitera's interview after his loss to san?


Found it (took me forever!):

http://www.justin.tv/kellymilkies/b/282628325 First 2 minutes... explains White-Ra's comment against San.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Logo2010
Profile Joined October 2010
509 Posts
April 01 2011 03:06 GMT
#420
On April 01 2011 12:03 namedplayer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 12:00 hmmm... wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:55 Sein wrote:
On April 01 2011 11:50 Shinta) wrote:
Everyone rages every so often... But stick to raging in practice games. You rage on TV and you're just a bad mannered player. You don't develop world wide reputations by being mannered in practice games and smaller tournaments. If you get raped in a huge televised event by cheese or easy to execute strategies, just man up and accept that you got out played... Makes me^^ sad to see the grandfather toss make such silly comments in the GSL.

Onwards to talk about this series though, I saw the first 6 games then fell asleep cause bomber just raped him too hard. I'm actually very suprised white ra got TWO games off of him in a row... Anyways hopefully white ra improves all the way around.


Yea, I hope the Koreans didn't get the wrong impression of White-Ra as he is usually one of the most mature players out there. Funny thing is though that Idra himself has never raged in GSL...lol.


maybe the real GSL has rules regarding in-game commenting since I haven't seen a single incident like that in the GSL (not the world tournament gsl)


you can't type anything but gg

you can type pp. I think you can type anything as I'm sure I've seen Jinro saying mouse problems etc.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft279
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft279
Nina 97
ViBE76
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 160
Noble 76
Hyuk 61
NaDa 38
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm147
League of Legends
Doublelift3844
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox369
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4804
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1501
Coldzera 814
shahzam519
JimRising 430
C9.Mang0309
KnowMe201
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King52
PPMD31
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21270
Other Games
• imaqtpie836
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 21m
Online Event
11h 21m
FEL
16h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.