• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

[NASL] Players (final) - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
4302 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 216 Next
Players such as Jinro, HuK, and Adelscott did not apply for this tour, so don't ask why they aren't on this list. DIMAGA, Kas, and LaLush turned applications in late so they will not appear either. Please take some time to learn who exactly applied.

Please inform yourself about who applied and who didn't.
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
March 25 2011 23:37 GMT
#1241
I'm liking the non-korean count so far . So happy that NASL is going to be a true foreigner league, wooooot!
Technique
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1542 Posts
March 25 2011 23:39 GMT
#1242
On March 26 2011 08:12 TheRealPaciFist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 08:08 ZidaneTribal wrote:
damn division 5 looks so beastly


I don't know all the players well enough but it doesn't seem that much more beastly to me. Idra and Tyler stand out to me, but there's plenty of standouts in the other groups: TLO, ace, sjow, moon, white ra, hasu

I didn't even have to check where you are from.
If you think you're good, you suck. If you think you suck, you're getting better.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
March 25 2011 23:42 GMT
#1243
Looking at the list, I could easily name more than 20 from those unpicked I'd like to see in the league.


The tears will be epic when [your favourite player] doesn't make the cut.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
March 25 2011 23:43 GMT
#1244
On March 26 2011 08:42 Bobster wrote:
Looking at the list, I could easily name more than 20 from those unpicked I'd like to see in the league.


The tears will be epic when [your favourite player] doesn't make the cut.

That's OK, there are more than 20 spots for players still unannounced
HOLY CHECK!
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
March 25 2011 23:44 GMT
#1245
On March 26 2011 08:42 Bobster wrote:
Looking at the list, I could easily name more than 20 from those unpicked I'd like to see in the league.


The tears will be epic when [your favourite player] doesn't make the cut.


Too bad all of them have so far. I would like to see more Koreans though, Moon better rip everyone apart.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
freakeh
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom314 Posts
March 25 2011 23:45 GMT
#1246
ARTOSISSSSS!
StorM__
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany118 Posts
March 25 2011 23:46 GMT
#1247
division 2 seems to be a little bit to weak compared to the other divisions(especially div 5)
Brad Lah
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia19 Posts
March 25 2011 23:51 GMT
#1248
ARTOSISSSSSS!!!! hes probably gonna get knocked out first round BUT WHO CARES ITS ARTOSISSSSSSSSSSS
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
March 25 2011 23:55 GMT
#1249
Need more koreans((
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 23:55:30
March 25 2011 23:55 GMT
#1250
On March 26 2011 08:44 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 08:42 Bobster wrote:
Looking at the list, I could easily name more than 20 from those unpicked I'd like to see in the league.


The tears will be epic when [your favourite player] doesn't make the cut.


Too bad all of them have so far. I would like to see more Koreans though, Moon better rip everyone apart.
You just know there will be bitching regardless. :p

I personally hope for Goody. If he's in, I'm happy. We already have the confirmation about oGs players making it in from incontrol, so I'm not worried there.
nart
Profile Joined March 2011
97 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 00:01:44
March 26 2011 00:00 GMT
#1251
On March 25 2011 16:11 Doraemon.doraemon wrote:
damn a certain percentage of TL is so elitist and so in love with koreans...

they are somewhat better right now but what's the point of hosting a sc2 league based in california with 90% koreans... eeshh, go watch the gsl...

good list so far... and they should invite all EGs, fnatics, roots etc... support NA clans in the NASL duh!


Who on earth told you that they want 90% to be Korean? They just want to see the true top players like MC and Mvp instead of Ace and Moon.

How about this, I only want 3 Koreans, just MC, Mvp, and Nestea. That's all. Nobody wants 90%. So, stop being stupid!
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
March 26 2011 00:03 GMT
#1252
On March 26 2011 06:21 DoomsVille wrote:
Btw, for those that didn't see Sen's application video:


It is epic.

Wow that is absolutely awesome!

I think this is possible the video that best fulfills it's purpose for the NASL. A lot of the others are very funny or interesting but none of them comes close to this is in production value or profesionalism. I could definitly see this being part of a live broadcast.

On another note, HOLY CAKE ARTOSIS GOT IN! <3 <3 <3
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
March 26 2011 00:05 GMT
#1253
On March 26 2011 08:55 Bobster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 08:44 GreEny K wrote:
On March 26 2011 08:42 Bobster wrote:
Looking at the list, I could easily name more than 20 from those unpicked I'd like to see in the league.


The tears will be epic when [your favourite player] doesn't make the cut.


Too bad all of them have so far. I would like to see more Koreans though, Moon better rip everyone apart.
You just know there will be bitching regardless. :p

I personally hope for Goody. If he's in, I'm happy. We already have the confirmation about oGs players making it in from incontrol, so I'm not worried there.


My guess is that it's going to be TOP and one other oGs player (maybe Nada). Boxer is probably going to be the 5th and the final Korean.
AimForTheBushes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1760 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 00:16:39
March 26 2011 00:06 GMT
#1254
On March 26 2011 07:19 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:04 AimForTheBushes wrote:
On March 26 2011 06:36 WGarrison wrote:
There are still some names I would like to see show up.
Still not announced (maybe not in):

iNcontroL
Moonglade
Painuser
Morrow
Dimaga
Thorzain
Ret
Demuslim

I would be suprised if these big names aren't announced by the end.


That's a pretty fair list. I'd be confident in assuming that iNc, Morrow, Ret, and Dimaga are in. Painuser, Moonglade, and Demuslim are "likely", but I'd say that Thorzain is "doubtful".

More "on the bubble"/yet to be announced players might be :

Strifecro
Minigun
Drewbie
vVvTime
LZGamer

Assuming (a big assumption) those 13 "likely" players between our list, they'd still have room for 7 of those to be Koreans. (Would poop myself a little if they get MC, Boxer, Zenio, Top, July, Squirtle, and Cella)

You two are missing Goody, Bischu, Lalush, Nightend, Grubby, merz, Kas, Nerchio and even Naama and Gretorp (a few of them don't have public vods so it's not clear if they applied). Not saying I personally think they should all be included, but definitely more likely tham some of the ones you named.



Naama (especially) and Gretorp I omitted bc I didn't see their VoD listed - good point that they may just may not have made them public, though. Naama was the first player that came to mind once I saw that Mana made it (*drools over last year's Dreamhack Finals). I left out Grubby given that he's still fairly new to the SC2 scene, though most of your list I would also consider worthy candidates. It's hard to be selective with so many good players - which is obviously why so many people are freaking out at who's been admitted/left off so far. I could definitely see Goody, Nightend, and Kas sneaking in.

Edit: Our differences are obviously based on our exposure to different servers (NA vs EU) .
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
March 26 2011 00:07 GMT
#1255
On March 26 2011 09:00 nart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 16:11 Doraemon.doraemon wrote:
damn a certain percentage of TL is so elitist and so in love with koreans...

they are somewhat better right now but what's the point of hosting a sc2 league based in california with 90% koreans... eeshh, go watch the gsl...

good list so far... and they should invite all EGs, fnatics, roots etc... support NA clans in the NASL duh!
How about this, I only want 3 Koreans, just MC, Mvp, and Nestea. That's all. Nobody wants 90%. So, stop being stupid!

Well, it's nice to want things, but Mvp and Nestea didn't even apply. Can't force people to be in a league they don't want to play in! :lol

But MC applied! And I believe his chances of getting a spot are very good.
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
March 26 2011 00:08 GMT
#1256
On March 26 2011 08:42 Bobster wrote:
Looking at the list, I could easily name more than 20 from those unpicked I'd like to see in the league.


The tears will be epic when [your favourite player] doesn't make the cut.

Holy shit, MC has made so much money from SC2 already.

Crazy.
Doraemon.doraemon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States335 Posts
March 26 2011 00:10 GMT
#1257
On March 26 2011 09:00 nart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 16:11 Doraemon.doraemon wrote:
damn a certain percentage of TL is so elitist and so in love with koreans...

they are somewhat better right now but what's the point of hosting a sc2 league based in california with 90% koreans... eeshh, go watch the gsl...

good list so far... and they should invite all EGs, fnatics, roots etc... support NA clans in the NASL duh!


Who on earth told you that they want 90% to be Korean? They just want to see the true top players like MC and Mvp instead of Ace and Moon.

How about this, I only want 3 Koreans, just MC, Mvp, and Nestea. That's all. Nobody wants 90%. So, stop being stupid!


then obviously my comments weren't directed at you? so chill... just chill...

i happen to want the same thing as you... just few top koreans
jester-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada547 Posts
March 26 2011 00:12 GMT
#1258
Drewbie in there yet? Hope he gets in...
Arise, chicken sandwich.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
March 26 2011 00:23 GMT
#1259
As much as I love Artosis and would love to run his guinea pig farm. Including him in this league at his current state is laughable.

On the other hand I won't even think twice about watching every minute of every game he plays <.<
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
warshop
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada490 Posts
March 26 2011 00:31 GMT
#1260
On March 26 2011 09:10 Doraemon.doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 09:00 nart wrote:
On March 25 2011 16:11 Doraemon.doraemon wrote:
damn a certain percentage of TL is so elitist and so in love with koreans...

they are somewhat better right now but what's the point of hosting a sc2 league based in california with 90% koreans... eeshh, go watch the gsl...

good list so far... and they should invite all EGs, fnatics, roots etc... support NA clans in the NASL duh!


Who on earth told you that they want 90% to be Korean? They just want to see the true top players like MC and Mvp instead of Ace and Moon.

How about this, I only want 3 Koreans, just MC, Mvp, and Nestea. That's all. Nobody wants 90%. So, stop being stupid!


then obviously my comments weren't directed at you? so chill... just chill...

i happen to want the same thing as you... just few top koreans


We're all pretty elitist when it comes to this (e-Sports). But I doubt anyone said they wanted a 90% Korean league. As an elitist, we want Koreans, just a little more than the current percentage (It would be nice to have over 10-15% Koreans).

The stronger the competition, the better the outcome will be for us all.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 49m
Online Event
21h 49m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.