• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:25
CEST 07:25
KST 14:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8439 users

Tournament Tracker Submissions (v2.0)

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Normal
Do NOT post in this thread asking for your tournament to be added - tournaments are only accepted through the submission form.
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-08 01:40:38
March 04 2011 20:15 GMT
#1
[image loading]


To submit your tournament to be added to our Tournament Tracker, please use our new tournament tracker submission form.

Click here to add your tournament


Generally, the more details you can provide, the better. Do not get too verbose however - space on the tournament tracker page is limited so please keep this in mind when filling in details.

If you have any questions regarding the tournament tracker or submission process, please post in this thread. Do NOT post in this thread asking for your tournament to be added - tournaments are only accepted through the submission form above.
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 20:41:43
April 23 2011 20:41 GMT
#2
Heyhey,

I got a question regarding the submission form. I got a 8 player invite tour (kas, white-ra, morrow etc.) . On one day there will be all quarter finals broadcasted and one week later we will have the semis + finals. So my question is: Do I put the duration of this tour to be 2 days or just submit a another form for each day of broadcasting?

regards


p.s. its for: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=207009
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
April 30 2011 20:10 GMT
#3
I need to edit my tournament tracker submission...

There is now a thread for the tournament: Thread

The prize pool is not "$60" as the tournament tracker suggests, it's dependent on the number of entrants. When I filled out the form, I put 60% - 30% - 10% and somehow the bot read that as a $60 prize pool... I would REALLY like this changed as I believe this will negatively impact the number of players we have attend the event.

Also, the tournament will be a "register here, play here" type thing all done in one day, so On the 14th, I'd like the tournament status changed to "Running."

Thanks!
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
burighan
Profile Joined May 2011
France14 Posts
May 14 2011 20:56 GMT
#4
Hey !

It appears I made a mistake while submitting a tournament : "eOSL Summer '11" (beginning the 21st may). The prize is indeed of €3,800 (+ qualification) and not of €3 (+ qualification). My mistake.

Is it possible for you to edit that field ? That would be of a great help.

My apologizes for this error

Many Thanks TL !
HSL
Profile Joined March 2011
Greece38 Posts
May 21 2011 09:04 GMT
#5
Please change the Hellenic Starcraft 2 League Season 1 Final Four status from announced to running.

Thank you.
Hellenic Starcraft League
TeamMadness
Profile Joined April 2011
United States155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 04:00:44
May 30 2011 04:00 GMT
#6
Please change "Rising Madness Week 7" status from announced to registering. Will know next time not to do that. My apologies.

Thank you.
Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense.
kedinik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States352 Posts
May 31 2011 01:23 GMT
#7
I'm sorry, how do I edit an event that was accepted?

I need to cancel today's showmatch between Spanishiwa and tQyrUseCC.
iCanHasSkittles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States109 Posts
June 10 2011 23:04 GMT
#8
i just added my tournament and forgot to say that bronze-gold is required
"Can you take me Aiur"
iCanHasSkittles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States109 Posts
June 12 2011 02:30 GMT
#9
and that date has changed to the 18th
"Can you take me Aiur"
bakor
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom290 Posts
June 15 2011 10:58 GMT
#10
Can you change the date on JeeSports Bronze/Silver Amateur #1 from 21st to 22nd of June, Thought i had changed it
Snipekiller430
Profile Joined June 2010
United States34 Posts
June 16 2011 18:35 GMT
#11
Hey,

Sorry, I accidentally linked the registration link to our week 1 tournament which is being held this Saturday, would it be possible to change that link to:
http://stagaming.com/tournaments.php?tourney[id]=13

Also, I gave the wrong thread the actual thread link is:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=233522

I'm sorry for the mistakes, and I will make sure it won't happen again.

If you can please change my mistakes that would be great!

Best Regards,


STAReaper.
HectorZeroni
Profile Joined January 2011
United States216 Posts
June 16 2011 21:04 GMT
#12
i was wondering how i could edit the tournament listings once i post them. for example when the CiG Girls only tournament got posted there was some confusion on the date since cheeky duck is sponsoring and from Australia it throw off the date it got listed as the 9th instead on the 8th because it will b the 9th in Australia but it will take place on the 8th in the U.S.

if theirs no way for me to alter this can one of the wonderful TL admins make the change for me please. The change is from July 9th 2011 to July 8th 2011

Thanks,
BigJ
Warnipple
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada57 Posts
June 21 2011 17:12 GMT
#13
Hi my Starpunch tournament is listed as Friday June 24 but its actually on Saturday June 25, the next day. Can this be changed?
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/CaptainSnake/csimiami.jpg
ChairYeoman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States4 Posts
June 28 2011 00:46 GMT
#14
Hi, my StarCraft Quads are listed as Saturday 7/2, but they are actually on the previous day, Friday 7/1. Can this be changed?
ChairYeoman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States4 Posts
June 29 2011 03:24 GMT
#15
Never mind, I've decided to just move the tournament to Saturday. :D
PSIKevin
Profile Joined March 2011
United States114 Posts
July 02 2011 19:40 GMT
#16
Hi the CiG Platinum VII is listed as being on July 6th, but it'll actually take place on the 13th, if you can please change it :D
xO-Gaming
sailorferret
Profile Joined July 2011
United States66 Posts
July 02 2011 20:25 GMT
#17
I'll be posting my weekly tournament through the submission form soon. Just learned about this site. For now I just wanted to advertise my 1v1 double-elimination tournament. 1st place gets an All-Natural Hand-Crafted lip balm.

http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/tournaments/1568-inaugural-panacea-pandemonium
Free Stuff for Searching the Internet - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sailorferrets
GameCreds
Profile Joined January 2011
France1079 Posts
July 09 2011 09:48 GMT
#18
Hey, there seems to be an issue with the tournament tracker not taking any URL.
I'm trying to get the GameCreds Cup 22 (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=242057) in it, doing as always, but it won't take any URL, be it an external one or a TL one...

When submitting, I get the messages:
"invalid website URL"
"invalid sponsor URL"
"invalid TL thread URL"

...whatever the input (with http:// , without it etc. )

Any clue of why it is so?
Connecting Gamers
StarCraftLT
Profile Joined June 2010
Lithuania5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 14:44:10
July 13 2011 14:42 GMT
#19
Hi, first of all I want to thank TL programmers for tournament tracker.

My question is how can we edit our tourneys? Recently we decided to put a prize for SC2 Baltic Sprint, but I had to submit new entry, because there is no way for me to edit this... I hope admins will not consider this as spamming.

Also it would be nice to have ability to change the tourney status from Announced to Registering...etc

Thank you and I hope that you will be able somehow to bind the tournament entries to our accounts for further editing
Baltic and Lithuanian SC2 community - BalticGamers.com
dschneid
Profile Joined March 2011
United States101 Posts
July 25 2011 19:20 GMT
#20
This might be a silly question, but can ANYONE post a tournament? Like, if I'm just a player on the NA server can I say hey I want to host a 64 1v1 tournament, here is the admission fee, here is what the winners get, here is when it is, etc, etc...
MAmchlee
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia6 Posts
August 05 2011 13:56 GMT
#21
On July 26 2011 04:20 dschneid wrote:
This might be a silly question, but can ANYONE post a tournament? Like, if I'm just a player on the NA server can I say hey I want to host a 64 1v1 tournament, here is the admission fee, here is what the winners get, here is when it is, etc, etc...


yes i believe u can.. just depends whether people want to join..
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
TienLe
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
August 26 2011 00:30 GMT
#22
Join NMx tournament for free coaching
http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/tournaments/2799-nmx-open-tournament-bronze-diamon
marc-hardwiredgaming
Profile Joined June 2011
United States69 Posts
August 28 2011 10:35 GMT
#23
HWG's Starcraft Lan Tournament
09/24/2011

Hi TL programmers thanks for posting our tourney in the tracker.

Could you please change the Prize from $1 to $1,000 dollars - I guess the zeros didn't take.

Thanks again, appreciate you guys!

marc-hardwiredgaming
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
August 31 2011 17:42 GMT
#24
For the Revoki Open #4, could this thread be tied to the event, and the status changed to registering? Dunno who in Revoki submitted the currently existing event in the tracker but it's definitely out of date.
NYVideoGameFreak
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7 Posts
September 12 2011 01:46 GMT
#25
For the NYVideoGameFreak Weekly #2 can you change sign up requirements from Diamond - GM to Bronze - Platinum
SpaceYeti
Profile Joined June 2010
United States723 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 03:21:40
September 25 2011 21:28 GMT
#26
Nevermind, problem was resolved.
Behavior is a function of its consequences.
VPLValryn
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1 Post
September 26 2011 23:43 GMT
#27
Can i have my tournament removed?
TXLxStallone
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden12 Posts
September 27 2011 16:32 GMT
#28
Hello, this is a 32MAN Tournament for all StarCraft2 Players. the Tournament will be hold on the 7Th Oktober.Players from all Leagues are welcome, (Bronze-Grand Master)Around 70% of all games wil be Livestreamed ( the SEMI-Final and the Final will 100% be Streamed with a Commentator)Please be online on : http://webchat.quakenet.org/ around 1 Hiur be fore we start!(Channel #TXL USE YOUR IN-GAME NAME!)There will be no Prices for this Specific Tournament then Glory and Exp!.if you need more information about the tournament please add me IN-GAME for more information (TXLxStallone 871), Please like us on facebook for more Information about Future tournaments http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TXL/197070900363508
it Ain't over until its over
rezyn8
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia216 Posts
October 24 2011 03:47 GMT
#29
The tournament tracker submission page does not appear to have BNET SEA as a location in the dropdown - can this please be added.
Silicon Sports Founder :: siliconsports.net :: @rezyn8
byrondover
Profile Joined January 2011
United States40 Posts
October 31 2011 20:31 GMT
#30
If we need a detail altered in a tournament already submitted, who would be the proper person to contact? Thank you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SnorLaxTV
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom51 Posts
November 01 2011 14:23 GMT
#31
I run the UK Open with the ESL and just didn't know if I have submit a form each week or is there away just to fill in one form?
ThornsOfThor
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
November 06 2011 20:46 GMT
#32
I am a dedicated SCII player and im looking to enter tournaments in CALIFORNIA. If anyone is from CA, and is looking to enter tournaments. please message me, email is: chadskeezy@yahoo.com Also if anyone can help me find some SCII tournaments here in CA that would be most appreciated and helpful. My SCII account name is THORNSOFTHOR. add me or message me plz about tournaments,strategy, whatevs.
Looking to join a team & enter tournaments professionally.
0ceangam3r
Profile Joined November 2010
United States203 Posts
November 07 2011 08:06 GMT
#33
Hi TL team! Tournament Zerg Christmas 2011, Mountain View, CA - Could you please change the total prize money from $3 to $3,000? This would really help avoid any confusion, thanks.
www.hardwiredgaming.com
Teodice
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden641 Posts
November 14 2011 22:07 GMT
#34
Hey admins!

Please change the PSL 1 link to the brackets to: http://challonge.com/psl1
The link should not be binarybeast.

Thanls for your help!
You will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not
Di3s3l
Profile Joined September 2010
97 Posts
March 12 2012 03:32 GMT
#35
Hello,

Sorry I am putting this in the thread, I did look through threads and tried figuring this out on my own before I did type this up. I am the tournie admin for the RamRod series and I submitted a tournament through the tracker and it was accepted. However, later on that night I became an Admin for the site at Z33k as well and I re-made the tournament per z33k admin tweeks and now it has a new URL. Nothing has changed besides the URL for the tournament. Is there a way I can edit the tournie track submission, can I send the new link and have it updated, or should I request the tournament be deleted and re-submit a new request?

The tournament I am referencing is the RamRod Grand Finals for $150. It will now be held here.
http://www.z33k.com/z/in5

Thank You so Much for your Time, it's greatly Appreciated!

Cloud.973
Z>P>T
nitrixenergy
Profile Joined March 2012
Brazil6 Posts
March 20 2012 13:48 GMT
#36
--- Nuked ---
MFDoom
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States147 Posts
March 20 2012 14:56 GMT
#37
Hi, can the $100 Starcraft II Open Tournament Organized by DOOM please be moved from 3/24/2012 to 3/31/2012? Thanks!
Owner | SC2Links.com - youtube.com/sc2links - @DOOMeSports
SyNch
Profile Joined May 2011
1 Post
March 26 2012 21:07 GMT
#38
Is it possible to get a weekly or daily tournament to reappear automaticly or will you have to submit a new form every day?

thx
sebajeiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
59 Posts
March 28 2012 22:28 GMT
#39
I need to edit an event instead of EGMachine is GoSuHwangsin, this is the thread. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=323036
Chilean Sc2 player game commentator and Sc2 caster from JeikoState
MFDoom
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States147 Posts
April 08 2012 15:43 GMT
#40
Hi! Is the tournament tracker stuck? I have a pending submission but have not had it approved in almost a week. Unfortunately as a result I cannot submit any more upcoming events Please help!
Owner | SC2Links.com - youtube.com/sc2links - @DOOMeSports
creamyturtle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States487 Posts
April 11 2012 21:22 GMT
#41
Hi

Could you please add my TL Thread to my Tournament Tracker submission?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=328194

for TW Honor Cup #1

Regards,

creamy
Terran it up.
-Baloo-
Profile Joined April 2012
United States15 Posts
April 12 2012 16:56 GMT
#42
How do I edit an event that was accepted?
"Are you afraid? Good, It means your not stupid."
byrondover
Profile Joined January 2011
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 16:58:55
April 21 2012 16:57 GMT
#43
I replied to the "TL Bot" message, but I'm not sure if that reaches anyone. The UC Davis Tournament on May 5, 2012 in Davis, CA event on the tournament tracker two issues.

1. The name of tournament should be: UC Davis Spring 2012 Open "Book Drive" Tournament
2. The prize pool should be $1,000, and not $1.

Let me know if there's anything specific I should do to get this corrected. Thank you!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bordo11
Profile Joined April 2012
Australia1 Post
April 22 2012 08:28 GMT
#44
ACL stream got taken off main page cause their internet got cut off. please put it back up
Mr.Bimbles
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Iceland457 Posts
May 11 2012 17:06 GMT
#45
Awesome thread gj!
"If I was your wife I would poison your coffee" "Well If I was your husband I'd drink it"
Donathan
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany194 Posts
July 18 2012 10:22 GMT
#46
Hey guys,

I just have a suggestion regarding the reply message for the TL Bot. My last request was rejected for some reason and as a organizer for multiple events it's hard to track down which tournament exactly was rejected. Could you include the tourament name from the submission in the TL PM title like for the calendar? Would be appreciated

BR,
Donathan
Freaks 4U Gaming Tournament Supervisor
KapnKaos
Profile Joined July 2012
3 Posts
August 05 2012 02:50 GMT
#47
Hi I am looking to start a Novice level series of tournaments, but I need to info first. Rather some clarification. The tournaments are intended to be exhibitions for Gold and below level players. No prize money, but several tournies to accumulate a series of winners for a finale tournament of champions so to speak. I know Team liquid frowns upon self promotion, But I would like to be able to present a link to a youtube video series Im making and will be using to cast these games. The prize if you would for the winners of the tournies. I am completely willing and able to Plug Teamliquid.com ( as if you needed my help) for the permission to do this. I don't have that many subscribers anyway as its a new channel. Its just for the intention of promoting starcraft amongst people I know, and of course, Novice level casts for players who would like to see themselves in vids on youtube.
Vogin
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Czech Republic926 Posts
August 13 2012 07:21 GMT
#48
What's up with accepting new submissions? Usually takes a day or two, now it's been 8...
http://scvrush.com - Your Starcraft Home
TeamCuP
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden4 Posts
August 19 2012 06:38 GMT
#49
So there is no way to edit a tornament tat is accepted? you have specifi the detiles here?
TeamCuP
MicroMonkey
Profile Joined April 2012
95 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-25 19:05:16
August 25 2012 19:04 GMT
#50
OK pls change this. TeamCuP #4 registrat URL to this.

http://www.z33k.com/games/starcraft2/tournaments/8545-teamcup-2v2-eu-tournament-4

So when you klick to register you go to that page.

If there is a way to edit I can do it my self. gladly.
mrFoosBala
Profile Joined September 2012
3 Posts
October 11 2012 16:47 GMT
#51
It's been around 14 days ago, since the TT was updated last time.

Any chance that an admin could look through the submissions?
Vogin
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Czech Republic926 Posts
October 12 2012 10:53 GMT
#52
On October 12 2012 01:47 mrFoosBala wrote:
It's been around 14 days ago, since the TT was updated last time.

Any chance that an admin could look through the submissions?


Seconded.
http://scvrush.com - Your Starcraft Home
Penguinator
Profile Joined December 2010
United States837 Posts
February 20 2013 04:44 GMT
#53
What happened to the tournament tracker? Does it not exist anymore? I can't seem to find it.
Towelie.635
kskusanagi
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)133 Posts
February 22 2013 00:44 GMT
#54
yeah I agree, the submission tracker should be sticky to the top of this forum section!
It's never to late to realize you're not on time
n00bgaming
Profile Joined October 2012
Ireland240 Posts
October 11 2013 14:25 GMT
#55
My tournament tracker submission was rejected.

Can you confirm the reason?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=430962
Play like a Pr0 - www.twitch.tv/n00bgamingpr0
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2049
Shuttle 998
Dewaltoss 80
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 30
Noble 26
ZergMaN 13
Yoon 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1169
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor663
Other Games
summit1g8457
C9.Mang0304
PiGStarcraft290
Mew2King155
RuFF_SC269
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Rush1131
• Lourlo1104
• Stunt363
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 36m
OSC
16h 36m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.