Protoss
Diamond 2700+
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Kudoku
United States68 Posts
Protoss Diamond 2700+ | ||
|
Nero451
United States55 Posts
Protoss 2600 Diamond | ||
|
lunatix
Canada37 Posts
1.3k Diamond | ||
|
zeuS~
United States193 Posts
terran diamond 3100 | ||
|
ArminvB
Netherlands50 Posts
Terran Diamond 2900~ | ||
|
GreEny K
Germany7312 Posts
![]() 2300+ On December 30 2010 00:23 Bonkarooni wrote: Bonkarooni Protoss 2700 (Better safe then sorry Zander. I could be wrong on it, I was just reading another forum post on the topic earlier. I can't find the actual information on how to go about getting to host a buy in tournament. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176798 That's the forum post I was reading) It's not buy in so there are no problems. | ||
|
Daestrro
United States21 Posts
Protoss 2400+ | ||
|
Dark.Carnival
United States5095 Posts
Zerg 3000 | ||
|
Loodah
335 Posts
Protoss 2300 Diamond | ||
|
Kefka.dancingmad
Canada262 Posts
zerg 2800 diamond | ||
|
Avanar1
Australia44 Posts
protoss 2200 diamond | ||
|
ghostsquall
United States187 Posts
zerg 2300 diamond | ||
|
sWitcH.659
Canada96 Posts
Zerg 2300 | ||
|
zanderfever.TV
United States362 Posts
On December 30 2010 07:41 GreEny K wrote: InHale.129 ![]() 2300+ Show nested quote + On December 30 2010 00:23 Bonkarooni wrote: Bonkarooni Protoss 2700 (Better safe then sorry Zander. I could be wrong on it, I was just reading another forum post on the topic earlier. I can't find the actual information on how to go about getting to host a buy in tournament. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176798 That's the forum post I was reading) It's not buy in so there are no problems. It was originally going to be, thats why Bonkarooni posted the info, which I thank you for again, Bonkarooni. This info is really helpful | ||
|
Amalaxi
United States180 Posts
Zerg 2200 Diamond | ||
|
dCrumpets
United States22 Posts
Zerg 2879 Diamond | ||
|
Divination
United States139 Posts
Terran 2200 Diamond | ||
|
lynxer
Philippines32 Posts
Terran Diamond 1400+ | ||
|
TigerGosu1
71 Posts
Zerg Diamond 2440 | ||
|
moon_monk
United States3 Posts
Terran Diamond 2100 | ||
| ||
Big Brain Bouts
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM576
IndyStarCraft
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Free Dota 2Stork Horang2 Jaedong Soulkey BeSt Mini Larva Soma Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|