On November 22 2010 22:12 Glimred wrote:
wtf i somehow flipped the stream upside down, halp!
wtf i somehow flipped the stream upside down, halp!
Stand on your head.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
kojinshugi
Estonia2559 Posts
On November 22 2010 22:12 Glimred wrote: wtf i somehow flipped the stream upside down, halp! Stand on your head. | ||
|
JonnyLaw
United States3482 Posts
| ||
|
TheGrimace
United States929 Posts
| ||
|
z00t
Australia976 Posts
. Brings back fond memories ^_^. | ||
|
sleepingdog
Austria6145 Posts
On November 22 2010 22:12 Glimred wrote: wtf i somehow flipped the stream upside down, halp! I don't know why, but actually I find this extremely funny Also the transfuse really saved the day, nice defense! | ||
|
kirkybaby
Korea (South)781 Posts
On November 22 2010 22:20 z00t wrote: All this Roach burrowing - I feel like I'm watching an early beta ZvZ . Brings back fond memories ^_^.i agree haha. i missed those days. | ||
|
Zaka
Netherlands372 Posts
| ||
|
HollowLord
United States3862 Posts
On November 22 2010 22:21 Zaka wrote: Is this standard ZvZ, by the way? There is no standard ZvZ | ||
|
Hacksaw11
Australia359 Posts
| ||
|
JonnyLaw
United States3482 Posts
Hmm...they call contaminate. Otherwise it's wasted gas. Still I'm not sure. | ||
|
PangO
Chile1870 Posts
| ||
|
Hacksaw11
Australia359 Posts
| ||
|
TheGrimace
United States929 Posts
| ||
|
Excstazy
Colombia46 Posts
| ||
|
Zaka
Netherlands372 Posts
On November 22 2010 22:22 HollowLord wrote: There is no standard ZvZ Last time I checked the strategy hardly deviated from ling/bling though, but ok, fair enough. | ||
|
TheGrimace
United States929 Posts
| ||
|
Enzyme
Australia183 Posts
| ||
|
Hacksaw11
Australia359 Posts
| ||
|
JonnyLaw
United States3482 Posts
| ||
|
zemiron
United States481 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|