• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:18
CEST 00:18
KST 07:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7859 users

[UK&Ire]Minis! - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Atom Cannister
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Germany380 Posts
September 02 2010 21:18 GMT
#121
Good tournament yet again. I'll try to play between now and next week and put up a good fight!

GG
...
BlueSorc
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United Kingdom119 Posts
September 02 2010 21:32 GMT
#122
Cheers for the games, guys, shame about the ending.

Signing up for next week. (BlueSorc.795, P)
Fellblade
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom6 Posts
September 02 2010 21:34 GMT
#123
What was the ending for those who missed the stream?
Zelderd
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom34 Posts
September 02 2010 21:34 GMT
#124
Couldn't log in to battle net so couldn't play it .

Congrats to the winner
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-02 22:34:06
September 02 2010 22:33 GMT
#125
Final results:

1st: Meepy
3rd: TarQeS and Vequeth.

Cranberries dq'd for maphacking. Subsequently banned from any event I ever do.

Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Atom Cannister
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Germany380 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-02 22:50:05
September 02 2010 22:49 GMT
#126
On September 03 2010 07:33 Flicky wrote:
Final results:

1st: Meepy
3rd: TarQeS and Vequeth.

Cranberries dq'd for maphacking. Subsequently banned from any event I ever do.



WTF? I should watch my replay so.
What maphack was it?
That's a big shock.

I wished him luck in the rest of the tourney and everything.

Still a great community tournament.
Thanks for organising it!

EDIT: I'm raging a bit...
...
AdrenalGBR
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom182 Posts
September 02 2010 22:59 GMT
#127
Yeah, a friend of mine was watching some of his reps and he was looking at units through fog. I don't think it affected our games (he just flat-out outplayed me) but it's still disappointing to know he's been doing that. Good job on taking swift and decisive action and thanks to "my friend" for reporting him.
69% mass arena // Constructed: Dec R5 / Jan Legend #144
CallmeMuppet
Profile Joined May 2010
Ireland176 Posts
September 02 2010 23:12 GMT
#128
Well,

does living and working in Ireland makes me somewhat qualified for this one? If Yes I'd join.
TarQeS
Profile Joined August 2008
United Kingdom90 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-02 23:32:43
September 02 2010 23:30 GMT
#129
Yea thanks for the tourney was fun hopefully i can do better next week ^^

Also cranberries on ladder proxied outside my ramp on metalopolis when i asked how he knew what base i was at he said he saw my probe leave my base. I just accepted that guess i should have checked the rep
love.less
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom293 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-02 23:57:34
September 02 2010 23:54 GMT
#130
sad that somebody map hacked=[ he also condemns map hackers in a thread on tl >.<
Cranberries
Profile Joined July 2010
Wales567 Posts
September 03 2010 00:33 GMT
#131
These accusations aren't true.

If they are true, proper action has been taken. People who suspect me have sent the replays suspected of me "map hacking" to Blizzard and if I have been the following will happen -

Blizzard will place a "tracker" on my account. All accounts have tracker, Warden, but as of current it is disabled due to the Cataclysm beta (World of Warcraft) requiring third party software to reverse engineer so when Cataclysm goes live botters and cheaters are caught instantly. The tracking device(s) for wow is a file called "scan.dll" and "scan.dll.new". Warden is, of course, being updated but SC2 is yet to have a working version. This is where Blizzards "tracker" comes in. Essentially, it'll put a lock down on my account if any third party software (ie; a map hack, a tie hack, or anything third party) is activated while SC2 is activated.

Don't worry, if Blizzard have the same conclusions as these doom-sayers, I'll be banned. Don't worry though, I wont be because I haven't been map hacking.
Deranging
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom96 Posts
September 03 2010 11:25 GMT
#132
Sign me up for the next week please:
Deranging.855, Z
Meepy
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom14 Posts
September 03 2010 14:04 GMT
#133
Well I didnt think anything of it at the start, when flicky pointed it out I checked the replays and it does seem very clear to me that cranberries is using maphacks, looking at your base through fog I can understand if your selecting a unit and clicking it there to scout, but he just hovers hes camrea over there without selecting a unit why would you need to look there lol? was very clear when we played on nightmare aswell rallying his army right where my army was behind the fog seemed kinda strange especially on kulas ravine when I blocked my base off he had no idea what I was doing but yet he played a defensive 4 gate I could be doing anything at that point, then actually looking at my base behind the fog for a good 2 seconds to check my warp gate timing it looked like. Having also played 1000+ games all of hes games last only 10-15 mins that isnt natural he looks at what there building and just counters it, it does seem pretty strange to me that he dosent looked like he has played any macro games on hes match history beating top playing within 10 minutes is not normal... Well anyway I hope they implement a nice anti-hacking device so they can get rid of these 10 year old kiddies playing around with MH...
meep meep
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
September 03 2010 14:45 GMT
#134
is it only the one replay showing this?? I know that in the past ive scouted and looked at a base through fog after scouting to make sure I saw everything properly, if he does this constantly though its a bit coincidental, as I do it very rearely over the games I play and well i cant acutally see anything knew other then what i originally scouted, lol.
Live and Let Die!
Vequeth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United Kingdom1116 Posts
September 03 2010 14:54 GMT
#135
On September 03 2010 23:45 Tommylew wrote:
is it only the one replay showing this?? I know that in the past ive scouted and looked at a base through fog after scouting to make sure I saw everything properly, if he does this constantly though its a bit coincidental, as I do it very rearely over the games I play and well i cant acutally see anything knew other then what i originally scouted, lol.


Multiple replays were looked at and while I couldnt tell in the game at the time, looking back at two of my replays I am 100% sure.
Aspiring British Caster / Masters Protoss
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
September 03 2010 14:59 GMT
#136
well if thats the case lets hope that warden once working again picks up if you have used them in the past in case he stops now just to punish him properly.

Live and Let Die!
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
September 03 2010 15:37 GMT
#137
Sign me up for next week :D
Infernokoi.640
theSAiNT
Profile Joined July 2009
United States726 Posts
September 03 2010 15:38 GMT
#138
Signing for next week: theSAiNT.772

Also, I didn't see these replays but I know that I quite often stare at the fog for a few seconds to check up on 'last known' buildings and consider whether to send an overlord or overseer to check things out again. Be careful with accusations unless you're very sure.
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
September 03 2010 15:42 GMT
#139
On September 04 2010 00:38 theSAiNT wrote:
Signing for next week: theSAiNT.772

Also, I didn't see these replays but I know that I quite often stare at the fog for a few seconds to check up on 'last known' buildings and consider whether to send an overlord or overseer to check things out again. Be careful with accusations unless you're very sure.


It was not looking at last known buildings, it was looking at nothing which is where new buildings/armies etc were. I would not have cancelled the finals and announced it if I was not sure.

Anyway, next week will go ahead as planned, I will sort out signups either this evening or tomorrow and announce our special guest player when confirmed =).
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Atom Cannister
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Germany380 Posts
September 03 2010 15:48 GMT
#140
I'd like to play next week, hopefully I won't get a map hacker in the first round this time.

Atom.329 Terran.

Thanks Flicky and Vilda!
...
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft204
Nina 84
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14139
ZZZero.O 174
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 97
Hyuk 72
Terrorterran 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto49
League of Legends
Doublelift3666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck377
JimRising 276
KnowMe253
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 34
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie789
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 42m
INu's Battles
13h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 42m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.