6:30pm BST tonight! You asked, I (somehow) got him.
Touney at 7:30pm again. Last one for a while, so let's make it a good'un!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
6:30pm BST tonight! You asked, I (somehow) got him. Touney at 7:30pm again. Last one for a while, so let's make it a good'un! | ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23442 Posts
Starting in 30 minutes :o | ||
|
Flicky
England2675 Posts
Tonights prediction: TarQeS. CadenZa 2-1 MaNa Edit: Tyr nowhere to be found. Playing game 1 in just a mo, hopefully he'll appear for game two. Nvm, MaNa burning a CD apparantly. | ||
|
tyr
France1686 Posts
I'm ready for like 30 minutes now lol | ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23442 Posts
Get your stream up on TL tyr! OK stream is up. http://www.livestream.com/tyriounet edit: ruh roh warpgates. | ||
|
NecroSaint
England102 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23442 Posts
| ||
|
Fellblade
United Kingdom6 Posts
| ||
|
arioch
England403 Posts
Shame I played terrible - but ahh well.. I must have been saving myself for the EPS qualifiers.. ![]() | ||
|
Tidgney
United Kingdom15 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Larva Soma Sexy Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo847 Beastyqt531 Mlord432 byalli409 Livibee213 Hui .192 ArmadaUGS134 KnowMe96 Mew2King61 QueenE56 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|