Platinum
Protoss
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Subtlety
Canada113 Posts
Platinum Protoss | ||
|
Wolf
Korea (South)3290 Posts
Character ID Number: 384 Rank: Diamond Race: Protoss | ||
|
monalfie
United States9 Posts
Character ID Number: 630 Rank: Bronze Race: Terran | ||
|
ICCup.Tesla
United States841 Posts
| ||
|
JohnRee
United States19 Posts
699 Silver Terran | ||
|
mrgoochio
United States557 Posts
kinda late atm or else i'd sign up to play. got class in the morning | ||
|
Zimmerman
Canada35 Posts
Character ID number: 408 Rank : Surprise ninja silver :O Race: Zerg! | ||
|
Catreina
United States304 Posts
On July 19 2010 12:54 Cloutt wrote: Clout *471 rating Diamond Random Need your Character ID, found on the friend invite page in SC2 | ||
|
mrgoochio
United States557 Posts
| ||
|
Wolf
Korea (South)3290 Posts
| ||
|
Shuffleus
Australia764 Posts
605 Diamond Zerg | ||
|
Stropheum
United States1124 Posts
455 Diamond Zerg | ||
|
ICCup.Tesla
United States841 Posts
| ||
|
Cloutt
2 Posts
On July 19 2010 12:57 Catreina wrote: Need your Character ID, found on the friend invite page in SC2 *edited the post. apologies | ||
|
sammola
2 Posts
120 Gold Protoss | ||
|
ROOTCatZ
Peru1238 Posts
| ||
|
Disengaged
United States6994 Posts
I'm xXSargeXx, GL with the tourney, I hope it goes as planned | ||
|
ExO_
United States2316 Posts
277 Terran Diamond let me in im only 2 minutes late! | ||
|
ICCup.Tesla
United States841 Posts
On July 19 2010 13:01 Disengaged wrote: I really HATE to do this but I got a call from my GF and she wants to hang out for a bit so I cant play in the tourney, I wanted to do this since its gonna be the last day of the beta, I'm VERY sorry!!! I'm xXSargeXx, GL with the tourney, I hope it goes as planned kk - no problem! Thanks. We'll post the brackets here very soon! | ||
|
mrgoochio
United States557 Posts
chengysogood who knows what rank i am now.. phase 1 diamond rank 1 terran edit: also are these gonna be saved as vods? edit2: getting ID # 1 sec will edit post in a min | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|