• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6586 users

KitCat Tournament - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
sojugaming
Profile Joined June 2010
United States18 Posts
July 20 2010 04:00 GMT
#341
my respect for raelcun immediately went over 9000 after this... <3 raelcun!
Elbee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States224 Posts
July 20 2010 04:18 GMT
#342
LOL raeulcun
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
July 20 2010 06:19 GMT
#343
Guys...I am sure he ment no ill by this.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
YenTwoKay
Profile Joined July 2010
United States13 Posts
July 21 2010 04:41 GMT
#344
On July 20 2010 10:54 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 10:13 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On July 20 2010 09:05 SiguR wrote:
If tournament success is measured by entertainment value, i rate this one an A+.

Grats drewbie!

(Edit: Just listened to that. Epic crisis management by tesla, lol)


I heard that giving cookies to everyone fixes everything.



Can I has one? ... wait

COOKIES FOR ALL!

Lets just get past this, and have better tournaments (with organization time) going foward.

LONG LIVE SC2!


Wait wheres the video you said you were going to put on youtube? i recorded and summarized last nights stream drama and want to make it a video response to you video, thx <3.
I'm honored to receive Idra rage -Masq
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
July 21 2010 04:42 GMT
#345
On July 21 2010 13:41 YenTwoKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 10:54 Catreina wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:13 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On July 20 2010 09:05 SiguR wrote:
If tournament success is measured by entertainment value, i rate this one an A+.

Grats drewbie!

(Edit: Just listened to that. Epic crisis management by tesla, lol)


I heard that giving cookies to everyone fixes everything.



Can I has one? ... wait

COOKIES FOR ALL!

Lets just get past this, and have better tournaments (with organization time) going foward.

LONG LIVE SC2!


Wait wheres the video you said you were going to put on youtube? i recorded and summarized last nights stream drama and want to make it a video response to you video, thx <3.


Don't you think that is a bit much? What happened last night, we apologize for. It would be really nice if people just let it go.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
YenTwoKay
Profile Joined July 2010
United States13 Posts
July 21 2010 04:53 GMT
#346
On July 21 2010 13:42 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2010 13:41 YenTwoKay wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:54 Catreina wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:13 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On July 20 2010 09:05 SiguR wrote:
If tournament success is measured by entertainment value, i rate this one an A+.

Grats drewbie!

(Edit: Just listened to that. Epic crisis management by tesla, lol)


I heard that giving cookies to everyone fixes everything.



Can I has one? ... wait

COOKIES FOR ALL!

Lets just get past this, and have better tournaments (with organization time) going foward.

LONG LIVE SC2!


Wait wheres the video you said you were going to put on youtube? i recorded and summarized last nights stream drama and want to make it a video response to you video, thx <3.


Don't you think that is a bit much? What happened last night, we apologize for. It would be really nice if people just let it go.


while i do see the seriousness of this matter...i think its probably one of the funniest sc2 commentary moments out there atm and I'm pretty sure it would only benefit you girls as commentators in the end...cuz at the end of the day we all love a little drama .
I'm honored to receive Idra rage -Masq
ROOTdrewbie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1392 Posts
July 21 2010 05:06 GMT
#347
theres nothing to apologize for tesla <3 it was a good tourney ! ;D Also much <3 to catreina i would freak too if someone said i was a girl 8) I hope this tourney brings some fame to you two ladies and will make any future tournaments even bigger / and more viewed
www.root-gaming.com
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
July 21 2010 05:40 GMT
#348
On July 21 2010 13:53 YenTwoKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2010 13:42 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On July 21 2010 13:41 YenTwoKay wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:54 Catreina wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:13 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On July 20 2010 09:05 SiguR wrote:
If tournament success is measured by entertainment value, i rate this one an A+.

Grats drewbie!

(Edit: Just listened to that. Epic crisis management by tesla, lol)


I heard that giving cookies to everyone fixes everything.



Can I has one? ... wait

COOKIES FOR ALL!

Lets just get past this, and have better tournaments (with organization time) going foward.

LONG LIVE SC2!


Wait wheres the video you said you were going to put on youtube? i recorded and summarized last nights stream drama and want to make it a video response to you video, thx <3.


Don't you think that is a bit much? What happened last night, we apologize for. It would be really nice if people just let it go.


while i do see the seriousness of this matter...i think its probably one of the funniest sc2 commentary moments out there atm and I'm pretty sure it would only benefit you girls as commentators in the end...cuz at the end of the day we all love a little drama .


Hmm..I'm not sure I would say funny. To be honest, I'd say it was probably one of the most stressful moments in hosting a tournament. Regardless, I am glad you enjoyed the cast.

On July 21 2010 14:06 drewbie.root wrote:
theres nothing to apologize for tesla <3 it was a good tourney ! ;D Also much <3 to catreina i would freak too if someone said i was a girl 8) I hope this tourney brings some fame to you two ladies and will make any future tournaments even bigger / and more viewed


Well...For sure, I plan to do more tournaments and more commentary. I'm very glad you enjoyed it, Drewbie. ^^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
July 21 2010 21:39 GMT
#349
On July 21 2010 14:40 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Hmm..I'm not sure I would say funny.


I would.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
July 21 2010 22:14 GMT
#350
lmfao I'm listening to the stream right now 'cause I'm bored without SC2.

I have this newfound respect for Tesla. Her voice sounds so nice too.
lalala
Yosho
Profile Joined June 2010
585 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 22:35:34
July 21 2010 22:32 GMT
#351
On July 22 2010 07:14 youngminii wrote:
lmfao I'm listening to the stream right now 'cause I'm bored without SC2.

I have this newfound respect for Tesla. Her voice sounds so nice too.


I went to hear it, I reserve my comment but my day has been made.


Edit: Just got to tesla's part where she stands up. You go girl! YOU ROCK! PM me a page to subscribe to you, mad respect from me.
For master league random race videos and replays go to www.youtube.com/sc2yosho
Wedge
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
July 21 2010 22:59 GMT
#352
On July 20 2010 07:29 underscore wrote:
Hilarious tournament. For anyone who missed the rage or wants to listen to it again:
http://en.justin.tv/catreina/b/266993813 - 26th minute


BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA

Oh man, that was good stuff.

Hilarious stuff. I would make a comment about other things, but I'm clearly too damn classy.
Backpack
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1776 Posts
July 21 2010 23:18 GMT
#353
On July 20 2010 07:29 underscore wrote:
Hilarious tournament. For anyone who missed the rage or wants to listen to it again:
http://en.justin.tv/catreina/b/266993813 - 26th minute

very professional....
"You people need to just generally care a lot less about everything." -Zatic
ShabbySalami
Profile Joined July 2010
38 Posts
July 21 2010 23:39 GMT
#354
If i were to guess, I would have to say that Catreina is addicted to opiates.
All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy.
ShabbySalami
Profile Joined July 2010
38 Posts
July 21 2010 23:41 GMT
#355
either way epic stuff you ladies pulled off...To hell with havin titties, the drama is just as good.

All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy.
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
July 22 2010 00:05 GMT
#356
LOL I just listened to the rage moment, and with all of that aside, I personally think 100% that cateriena's voice is not real. Totally sounds like the waynes brothers when they filmed the movie "White chicks". Even when she says fuck, it just doesnt come out sounding normal, it sounds like it should be alot deeper but is altered. You can tell at the beginning of the word when she says it, it sounds very unnatural, as opposed to tesla, who obviously sounds exactly the way a female should.

At any rate, things come back to get someone in the end, just look at Zia lol.
ShabbySalami
Profile Joined July 2010
38 Posts
July 22 2010 00:27 GMT
#357
On July 22 2010 09:05 eXigent. wrote:
LOL I just listened to the rage moment, and with all of that aside, I personally think 100% that cateriena's voice is not real. Totally sounds like the waynes brothers when they filmed the movie "White chicks". Even when she says fuck, it just doesnt come out sounding normal, it sounds like it should be alot deeper but is altered. You can tell at the beginning of the word when she says it, it sounds very unnatural, as opposed to tesla, who obviously sounds exactly the way a female should.

At any rate, things come back to get someone in the end, just look at Zia lol.



Well if you follow her stream everybody knows she is a lesbian and married to another female. The only thing most of us don't know is she really a girl or a trans. She/He does have kids. Either way, I can care less as to her/his personal life. I'm just throwing that out there.
All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 00:36:23
July 22 2010 00:29 GMT
#358
On July 22 2010 07:14 youngminii wrote:
lmfao I'm listening to the stream right now 'cause I'm bored without SC2.

I have this newfound respect for Tesla. Her voice sounds so nice too.


Thank you so much. I plan to do more casts in the future. I must practice more though first. ^^



On July 22 2010 07:32 Vegasminion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 07:14 youngminii wrote:
lmfao I'm listening to the stream right now 'cause I'm bored without SC2.

I have this newfound respect for Tesla. Her voice sounds so nice too.


I went to hear it, I reserve my comment but my day has been made.


Edit: Just got to tesla's part where she stands up. You go girl! YOU ROCK! PM me a page to subscribe to you, mad respect from me.


Cat was just upset. Many people misunderstand how much crap she gets. I think people should try to be more understanding. As for a page, at the moment I cant really broadcast from my pc. It says I'm slowing the game down cause of an on board video card. XD I will try to start casting on my livestream soon though...even if the fps is really bad. Sorry I can't offer more than that at the moment. I'll get you my livestream link at a bit of a later time.


On July 22 2010 07:59 Wedge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 07:29 underscore wrote:
Hilarious tournament. For anyone who missed the rage or wants to listen to it again:
http://en.justin.tv/catreina/b/266993813 - 26th minute


BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA

Oh man, that was good stuff.

Hilarious stuff. I would make a comment about other things, but I'm clearly too damn classy.


Thank you for having enough restraint to not comment on what so many others have already spoken about.


On July 22 2010 08:18 Backpack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 07:29 underscore wrote:
Hilarious tournament. For anyone who missed the rage or wants to listen to it again:
http://en.justin.tv/catreina/b/266993813 - 26th minute

very professional....


This was obviously not intended...As I have already stated before, we apologize for the break out that happened that night. It was just a very stressful night for both of us.


On July 22 2010 08:39 ShabbySalami wrote:
If i were to guess, I would have to say that Catreina is addicted to opiates.


Please can you try to say something nice instead of being rude? I know that alot of you are having fun trolling but there is truly no need for such.


On July 22 2010 08:41 ShabbySalami wrote:
either way epic stuff you ladies pulled off...To hell with havin titties, the drama is just as good.



Well the tournament was pretty epic...As for the drama...well, while you may find it amusing we are pretty sorry that it occurred. This was not how we wanted the tournament to tournament to turn out at all.


On July 22 2010 09:05 eXigent. wrote:
LOL I just listened to the rage moment, and with all of that aside, I personally think 100% that cateriena's voice is not real. Totally sounds like the waynes brothers when they filmed the movie "White chicks". Even when she says fuck, it just doesnt come out sounding normal, it sounds like it should be alot deeper but is altered. You can tell at the beginning of the word when she says it, it sounds very unnatural, as opposed to tesla, who obviously sounds exactly the way a female should.

At any rate, things come back to get someone in the end, just look at Zia lol.


Is there really any need to bring this up again? This is what I mean by people trolling. You guys really should give her a break. She has a bad sound card. I'm pretty sure that is what the problem is. Anyhow, ever heard of giving someone the benefit of the doubt? It means...give them a chance...believe them UNTIL THEY prove that they dont deserve the chance. She has yet to prove she doesn't deserve a chance. So just...give her a break, please.


On July 22 2010 09:27 ShabbySalami wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 09:05 eXigent. wrote:
LOL I just listened to the rage moment, and with all of that aside, I personally think 100% that cateriena's voice is not real. Totally sounds like the waynes brothers when they filmed the movie "White chicks". Even when she says fuck, it just doesnt come out sounding normal, it sounds like it should be alot deeper but is altered. You can tell at the beginning of the word when she says it, it sounds very unnatural, as opposed to tesla, who obviously sounds exactly the way a female should.

At any rate, things come back to get someone in the end, just look at Zia lol.



Well if you follow her stream everybody knows she is a lesbian and married to another female. The only thing most of us don't know is she really a girl or a trans. She/He does have kids. Either way, I can care less as to her/his personal life. I'm just throwing that out there.



She is a Lesbian. She is married to another female. She is really a female. Now lets go off the deep end here, since you all love to...Lets say that she "is" a trans...WHICH SHE ISNT....What difference does it make? Some people are born the wrong gender, so they decide to go through a sex change. If she were like that, what are you doing then? Telling her and others its wrong to be themselves?! Think about what you people say! Be more understanding. She is really a female, she is married to another female...she is lesbian and she does have kids. And NO she is not a trans. So please drop it!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ShabbySalami
Profile Joined July 2010
38 Posts
July 22 2010 00:34 GMT
#359
Ok my bad Tesla...I didnt need an explanation.
All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy.
ShabbySalami
Profile Joined July 2010
38 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 00:37:48
July 22 2010 00:37 GMT
#360
as far as the trans comment...That wasn't intended to be a knock on her...I was referring to if she was perhaps that's why people seem to think her voice isn't that of a female. You are right, it really doesn't matter, at least not to me. Carry on.
All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
Nina 153
SpeCial 82
ViBE77
Nathanias 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever318
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Mew2King96
Other Games
summit1g5453
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1834
shahzam748
WinterStarcraft447
C9.Mang0264
JimRising 264
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick109
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 5m
INu's Battles
12h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 5m
OSC
23h 20m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.