• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

KitCat Tournament - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
July 19 2010 08:26 GMT
#281
I'm in the finals ! games vs newport were hard :/
www.memoryexpress.com
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
July 19 2010 08:27 GMT
#282
The finals are coming! Stalife vs Drewbie - both excellent players, both trying for the prize (a measly X800XT ...)

Who will win?
sOAvoid
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada206 Posts
July 19 2010 08:29 GMT
#283
Character Name: AvOiD
Character ID Number: 131
Rank: Diamond
Race: Protoss
"We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like."
Newport
Profile Joined June 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 08:32:31
July 19 2010 08:30 GMT
#284
So dissapointed

maybe i wont be so nervous that i play like asshole next time..
sorry to let you guys down!

not saying Stalife didn't have great play, im just way better than that ^^
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
July 19 2010 08:34 GMT
#285
what happened?
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
July 19 2010 08:35 GMT
#286
Cat hit me up on MSN after send me a PM and we can talk you're taking this wrong.
buKe
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada168 Posts
July 19 2010 08:36 GMT
#287
On July 19 2010 14:59 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
Okay so I heard Catreina and normally I frown upon this sort of thing... http://drop.io/olh5lj0/asset/comparison-mp3 heres a voice comparison. Not coming out directly and saying anything but it should be pretty obvious.

Aye, laddy. Good investigating, I had my suspicions but I never put my mind to it. I believe it is our responsibility as a community to expose such frauds. I commend your bravery.

PS. lol - UMAD
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 08:43:04
July 19 2010 08:37 GMT
#288
On July 19 2010 14:59 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
Okay so I heard Catreina and normally I frown upon this sort of thing... http://drop.io/olh5lj0/asset/comparison-mp3 heres a voice comparison. Not coming out directly and saying anything but it should be pretty obvious.


Er yeah, and I frown upon people who make false accusations without real viable proof.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
July 19 2010 08:41 GMT
#289
I raged at that, but now I laugh. There is no voice changing software ANYWHERE on my PC, and there never will be.

Actually, I take that back, I did put software on my old pc to see what it would sound like - ON STREAM LIVE, and it was fucking horrible. HORRIBLE

Please try to refrain from trolling a tournament that was set up at the last minute for the benefit of the players, with prize support provided. Even if that prize support is minimal, it is still more than what would have been provided had we NOT done this impromptu tournament.
Catreina
Profile Joined April 2010
United States304 Posts
July 19 2010 08:41 GMT
#290
On July 19 2010 17:36 buKe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2010 14:59 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
Okay so I heard Catreina and normally I frown upon this sort of thing... http://drop.io/olh5lj0/asset/comparison-mp3 heres a voice comparison. Not coming out directly and saying anything but it should be pretty obvious.

Aye, laddy. Good investigating, I had my suspicions but I never put my mind to it. I believe it is our responsibility as a community to expose such frauds. I commend your bravery.

PS. lol - UMAD



Mad because you were forced to replay a game where there was no obvious winner in a disco. Sorry bro.
KiWiKaKi
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada691 Posts
July 19 2010 08:42 GMT
#291
lets play the gaymez
ur pro or ur noob , thats life
Merlin
Profile Joined August 2008
United States82 Posts
July 19 2010 08:43 GMT
#292
rofl im sorry but that is prolly the most funny thing i have ever heard... congrats rael
SMile
buKe
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada168 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 08:55:44
July 19 2010 08:44 GMT
#293
On July 19 2010 17:41 Catreina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2010 17:36 buKe wrote:
On July 19 2010 14:59 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
Okay so I heard Catreina and normally I frown upon this sort of thing... http://drop.io/olh5lj0/asset/comparison-mp3 heres a voice comparison. Not coming out directly and saying anything but it should be pretty obvious.

Aye, laddy. Good investigating, I had my suspicions but I never put my mind to it. I believe it is our responsibility as a community to expose such frauds. I commend your bravery.

PS. lol - UMAD



Mad because you were forced to replay a game where there was no obvious winner in a disco. Sorry bro.

No, man (and I emphasize the man part). He showed up at the last minute as I was about to play my round 2 match. It's a fun tournament with no real prize pool so why be a douche about it? So I agreed to give him another chance regardless of the fact he was an hour or so late and he won fair and square.

But, at least I know what I've accomplished in this community was legit (the little that it was). You on the other hand need software to alter your voice to get brownie points from prepubescent, hormone raging teenagers.
Zade
Profile Joined July 2010
Bangladesh2 Posts
July 19 2010 08:46 GMT
#294
It's a quality stream, one of few and far between.

But Catreina, for the love of God, take your meds before you host another tourny. Finishing the tournament should not be left to the discretion of whether or not you have a major episode. Get help.

User was warned for this post
Spiffeh
Profile Joined May 2010
United States830 Posts
July 19 2010 08:50 GMT
#295
On July 19 2010 17:46 Zade wrote:
It's a quality stream, one of few and far between.

But Catreina, for the love of God, take your meds before you host another tourny. Finishing the tournament should not be left to the discretion of whether or not you have a major episode. Get help.


wow. ur an asshole
Full.tilt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom1709 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 08:53:37
July 19 2010 08:50 GMT
#296
Amazing high quality stream, Glad I got up early this morning to catch the 3rd place and final.

edit: Well, good radio commentary in the 3rd place match so far
Zev
Profile Joined October 2008
United States64 Posts
July 19 2010 08:55 GMT
#297
On July 19 2010 17:50 Spiffeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2010 17:46 Zade wrote:
It's a quality stream, one of few and far between.

But Catreina, for the love of God, take your meds before you host another tourny. Finishing the tournament should not be left to the discretion of whether or not you have a major episode. Get help.


wow. ur an asshole



I dont think he is an asshole... he complimented HER on her stream, but he did cruelly point out her episode that she had, which was funny, but completely unacceptable. It is something that does need to be addressed, but either way, its none of our business.
xxjondxx
Profile Joined February 2010
United States89 Posts
July 19 2010 08:57 GMT
#298
On July 19 2010 17:44 buKe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2010 17:41 Catreina wrote:
On July 19 2010 17:36 buKe wrote:
On July 19 2010 14:59 iCCup.Raelcun wrote:
Okay so I heard Catreina and normally I frown upon this sort of thing... http://drop.io/olh5lj0/asset/comparison-mp3 heres a voice comparison. Not coming out directly and saying anything but it should be pretty obvious.

Aye, laddy. Good investigating, I had my suspicions but I never put my mind to it. I believe it is our responsibility as a community to expose such frauds. I commend your bravery.

PS. lol - UMAD



Mad because you were forced to replay a game where there was no obvious winner in a disco. Sorry bro.

No, man (and I emphasis the man part). He showed up at the last minute as I was about to play my round 2 match. It's a fun tournament with no real prize pool so why be a douche about it? So I agreed to give him another chance regardless of the fact he was an hour or so late and he won fair and square.

But, at least I know what I've accomplished in this community was legit (the little that it was). You on the other hand need software to alter your voice to get brownie points from prepubescent, hormone raging teenagers.


Get matched vs u on ladder

"buKe: Sup noob T
I play zerg i am pro
my marco mechanics
is superior
ur bad
, my race demands skill
ur race demands shit"

Then after u 7 pool and pull all ur drones and attack with lings

"buKe: fast bunker eh
fucking hacker"



17-Pound Trout
Profile Joined July 2010
Korea (North)20 Posts
July 19 2010 09:00 GMT
#299
On July 19 2010 17:46 Zade wrote:
It's a quality stream, one of few and far between.

We all know we watch the stream to see him rage, not because he's good. He's pretty terrible in 95% of his games. Bad at macroing. Bad at countering. Bad manners. Blames most losses on stuff being overpowered. All around crappy player.
north korea ftw
Zev
Profile Joined October 2008
United States64 Posts
July 19 2010 09:03 GMT
#300
On July 19 2010 18:00 17-Pound Trout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2010 17:46 Zade wrote:
It's a quality stream, one of few and far between.

We all know we watch the stream to see him rage, not because he's good. He's pretty terrible in 95% of his games. Bad at macroing. Bad at countering. Bad manners. Blames most losses on stuff being overpowered. All around crappy player.



Just wondering how is 12th rank on Plat crappy??? Im copper, should be at least silver... If top of plat is crappy what does that make the 80% of the rest of the community? She does complain about Terran being OP, but i always complained about Paladins in WoW being OP... If she bothers you, dont watch.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2628
Rain 1859
FanTaSy 546
GuemChi 263
Mong 112
sSak 92
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 556
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g8157
olofmeister645
Happy213
KnowMe123
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Rush1098
• Lourlo969
• Stunt473
Other Games
• Shiphtur930
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 28m
INu's Battles
3h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 28m
OSC
14h 43m
Replay Cast
15h 28m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.