• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6821 users

LS Gamers Weekend OPEN! (July 17th) - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
July 16 2010 20:23 GMT
#41
LOL i totally forgot to include my accomplishments in my first application.. i hope that doesn't DQ me... I just resubmitted another application.. sigh* maybe changing my name was a bad idea after phase 1... iccup.diamond was right.
www.rsgaming.com
Squertz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3 Posts
July 16 2010 23:00 GMT
#42
I need to be removed from sign up, totally forgot I got a bachelor party to go to tomorrow so I can't make it.
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-17 01:36:11
July 16 2010 23:45 GMT
#43
On July 17 2010 08:00 Squertz wrote:
I need to be removed from sign up, totally forgot I got a bachelor party to go to tomorrow so I can't make it.


No problem, removed
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
July 17 2010 01:19 GMT
#44
For those that are interested Ls Gamers Weekly show will be on tonight where we will be discussing the tournament. Please tune in at 8pm 10 est.
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
July 17 2010 03:24 GMT
#45
Sign up's ending soon get your submission in asap!
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
Wr3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2533 Posts
July 17 2010 04:58 GMT
#46
Signed up! I really hope I get in :D, haven't had the chance to play in any tourneys all beta long
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
July 17 2010 06:15 GMT
#47
Sign ups closed, thanks to everyone that applied! <3
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-17 07:21:47
July 17 2010 07:21 GMT
#48
For unconfirmed players how long do they have to confirm?
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Capoch
Profile Joined April 2010
Argentina179 Posts
July 17 2010 12:13 GMT
#49
Capoch
Protoss
Diamond

sign me up please
Kaal
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Djibouti2570 Posts
July 17 2010 12:30 GMT
#50
On July 17 2010 16:21 kOre wrote:
For unconfirmed players how long do they have to confirm?


I'm fairly sure we decided last night that it would be somewhere between and hour and fourtyfive minutes before the tournament starts.
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
July 17 2010 16:43 GMT
#51
On July 17 2010 21:30 Kaal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2010 16:21 kOre wrote:
For unconfirmed players how long do they have to confirm?


I'm fairly sure we decided last night that it would be somewhere between and hour and fourtyfive minutes before the tournament starts.


That would be great if you could be at least 30 mins early to the tournament. Gives us time to make all necessary adjustments.

Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
Silver~Guy
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada45 Posts
July 17 2010 17:24 GMT
#52
Will being online B.net be enough? Should we meet on mIRC somewhere?
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
July 17 2010 17:26 GMT
#53
online will be fine, all communication will be done on bnet....god i wish we had chat channels..
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
July 17 2010 18:14 GMT
#54
On July 18 2010 02:26 Tag wrote:
online will be fine, all communication will be done on bnet....god i wish we had chat channels..



I feel you.

Also, it may be worth mentioning that I (SiguR), had my regular Sc2 computer explode right before phase 2 started and I expect to get it back shortly before this tournament starts. If I don't get it in time, I will be going to a friends to play. There's always a slim chance something will screw up and I won't be able to get on. I feel I owe you the courtesy to let you know that there is a higher than usual chance that I may need to be replaced (though I still have every intention of being on and playing).

Anywho, this shit's gonna be craaaazy.
keeblur
Profile Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
July 17 2010 19:01 GMT
#55
1) HuK ( Member vT, Many Acomplishments)


HuK isn't with vT anymore btw. He's with Millenium.
Isn't it ironic and selfish to say that God made man in his image, when God was made in man's image?
boruga
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia1 Post
July 17 2010 19:12 GMT
#56
I didn't realize a champion of a Platinum or lower tournament qualified as "one of the best" that you were looking for. *cough* SiguR *cough* Do your research next time, LS Gamers.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=128914
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-17 20:02:29
July 17 2010 19:53 GMT
#57
On July 18 2010 04:12 boruga wrote:
I didn't realize a champion of a Platinum or lower tournament qualified as "one of the best" that you were looking for. *cough* SiguR *cough* Do your research next time, LS Gamers.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=128914


Great first post! You seem a little bitter. Did you not get a spot in this tournament?


I made no false claims when I signed up. I feel your thought process may be a little flawed. It's not as though I came in 2nd or 3rd in a low level tournament. Early in the beta, I won a tournament. The extent/cap of my ability has yet to be seen. By winning that tournament, how could I have possibly weakened my position? At the absolute least, I've proven I'm capable of playing at a diamond level (this aside from being ranked in diamond when I actually ladder. I only was allowed to play in the Micro/Macro tournament because placing in diamond wasn't possible and I hadn't played ladder after placing in plat).

For the record, the majority of the players in that tournament that got past the first round were diamond players, whom I preceded to defeat. How could that possibly work against me?

With that said, I am, without a shadow of a doubt, a complete nobody compared to a number of the people in this tournament. I make no claims to be the slightest bit capable of doing well in this tournament. I have absolutely no problem being replaced by someone better known if they are on the waiting list and it would please the community. I have no desire to make a tournament "less exciting" in order to boost my own ego.



Edit: I signed up because I get a rush playing in tournaments. I apparently shouldn't be playing in sub diamond tournaments, so what else am I supposed to be signing up for? I probably got a spot because I was one of the first people to sign up and I had a tournament win to my name, as opposed to any other equally unknown diamond player who signed up later and didnt have a tournament win to his name. How would it make sense to pick the latter?


HasHe201
Profile Joined March 2010
United States160 Posts
July 17 2010 20:26 GMT
#58
so the tourney is today right? :o
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
July 17 2010 20:26 GMT
#59
how will you contact us for the tourney?
Shew
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
July 17 2010 20:29 GMT
#60
Tournament starts in 30minutes. You will be contacted online, please get online asap and be ready for invites asap
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
OSC
10h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
23h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.