• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

l2sc.net presents L³ Vancouver, Canada - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
July 22 2010 03:24 GMT
#61
We should probably try and run WCG Canada 2011 here in Vancouver :D
www.memoryexpress.com
swymaboi
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada85 Posts
July 22 2010 03:49 GMT
#62
On July 22 2010 09:22 MarF wrote:
PS for everyone in Vancouver area, BestBuy on Cambie is having a 9pm release party that will have early chances to play the campaign and prizes and giveaways etc...


awww man you serious!?!?

shouldn't have pre ordered at EB then...FUUUU


damn wish i could reg...but I know my skill level is way too low (Mid Bronze/Silver )
May be I'll come out and watch and support it

I live a stone's throw away...

ZvZ? no, it is JvZ
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
July 22 2010 04:17 GMT
#63
Are people able to come spectate or is this a player only kind of thing? This might be a super noob question but I've never been to an RTS lan before so I thought I'd ask.
Canadian_Falcon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada41 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 16:14:54
July 22 2010 16:03 GMT
#64
On July 22 2010 12:24 stalife wrote:
We should probably try and run WCG Canada 2011 here in Vancouver :D


If this goes well, we can definitely talk to them about it.


In regards to spectators we do have limited space, so I'm not sure how many extra people we can fit. That being said if you want to show up, you're welcome to, we might need to stuff spectators into a corner at times though...


I'm about to drop the hammer... and dispense some indescriminate justice
Ic3d
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada187 Posts
July 22 2010 16:05 GMT
#65
@swymaboi

We do have some high rated players, but there is still quite a few people from the mid Gold/Silver level. The tourney is laid out so that you have to just play well within your pool first. Always a chance to take a few games in those situations.

@nvs.

Yes, we would love to have some spectators. Truthfully we want to get as many people out as we can. If we get enough people we are hoping to be able to hold a raffle or something for additional prizes.
http://ic3d.ca -- Lots of cool stuff :P
Thrasymachus725
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada527 Posts
July 22 2010 16:32 GMT
#66
I will certainly be there! Hey I got an error during registration. Can you check if mine went through? Thrasymachus is my user name.
The meaning of life is to fight.
Canadian_Falcon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada41 Posts
July 22 2010 16:47 GMT
#67
On July 23 2010 01:32 Zanez.smarty wrote:
I will certainly be there! Hey I got an error during registration. Can you check if mine went through? Thrasymachus is my user name.



didn't get one from you. Please try again. Everything should be working, must have been a hicup on the server...
I'm about to drop the hammer... and dispense some indescriminate justice
Thrasymachus725
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada527 Posts
July 22 2010 16:52 GMT
#68
How about now? Any luck? I registered but there is no confirmation page to say that my registration has been sent, so I am not sure.
The meaning of life is to fight.
Canadian_Falcon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada41 Posts
July 22 2010 17:01 GMT
#69
On July 23 2010 01:52 Zanez.smarty wrote:
How about now? Any luck? I registered but there is no confirmation page to say that my registration has been sent, so I am not sure.


yup, got that one.
I'm about to drop the hammer... and dispense some indescriminate justice
Thrasymachus725
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada527 Posts
July 22 2010 17:22 GMT
#70
Awesome. Oh and just so all my brothers in Vancouver know... I am going to win.
The meaning of life is to fight.
Canadian_Falcon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada41 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 18:26:22
July 22 2010 18:26 GMT
#71
On July 23 2010 02:22 Zanez.smarty wrote:
Awesome. Oh and just so all my brothers in Vancouver know... I am going to win.



With the amount of people who have said that, we might have to create a 'winners' group...


Good luck though!
I'm about to drop the hammer... and dispense some indescriminate justice
NoHrt
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada236 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 03:44:42
July 23 2010 03:39 GMT
#72
Alright guys! After only a week of opening regsitration for this event we only 5 slots left for pre-registration!!!

Also id like to announce GLHF.tv is going to be casting this event live! So if you have friends they can view the stream live from there site. Also Sennheiser Canada is jumping onboard to sponsor this event! Stay tunned for more updates about that!
l2sc.net | Lead Director | l2sc.tv NoHrt.518
iLoveLobster
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada17 Posts
July 23 2010 06:02 GMT
#73
I may have registered more than once, can you double check any double entries... ^________^;
Thrasymachus725
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada527 Posts
July 23 2010 07:03 GMT
#74
Do you have a registry for Nevermore? My brother tried to register. Just making sure it went through.
The meaning of life is to fight.
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
July 23 2010 07:11 GMT
#75
Oh man I want to go so bad but can't
133 221 333 123 111
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 09:15:30
July 23 2010 09:14 GMT
#76
Sennheiser?! SHIT, I LOVE SENNHEISER. (Yea, I'm a whore for them, whatever.) Hopefully I can wn something from this, now. Gonna practice my ass off, as my only spending budget is going towards a microphone to cover these upcoming events

GIMME SENNHEISER HEADPHONES OH MAH GOOOOOOD

Also, confirmation on my registration (and NeodyM's too) would be nice.

Oh, and GenesisX, your posts always confuse me, 'cause for the longest time my brother went by the handle GenesisX/GenesisX2, and he's from the lower mainland (obviously.) For the longest time I thought you were him on here hahahaha.
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 12:01:11
July 23 2010 11:49 GMT
#77
I'm going to check my work schedule. If it's open that day, count me in!

EDIT: I'll be there. My first LAN tournament. Should be fun!

EDIT #2: Woops. Somehow thought it was on July 27th. Don't have my schedule for that day yet. I'll try and book it off.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
oMno
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada5 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 20:55:02
July 23 2010 20:04 GMT
#78
I'm ready to get stomped
Also wondering if you got my registration and losty's.
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
July 23 2010 21:09 GMT
#79
Save a spot for me~ I'm going to register real soon!
CheAse
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada919 Posts
July 23 2010 21:28 GMT
#80
On July 22 2010 12:49 swymaboi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 09:22 MarF wrote:
PS for everyone in Vancouver area, BestBuy on Cambie is having a 9pm release party that will have early chances to play the campaign and prizes and giveaways etc...


awww man you serious!?!?

shouldn't have pre ordered at EB then...FUUUU


damn wish i could reg...but I know my skill level is way too low (Mid Bronze/Silver )
May be I'll come out and watch and support it

I live a stone's throw away...



If you pre ordered at EB you should be able to get your money back and buy it at a midnight release
SCV good to go sir
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 468
TKL 208
ByuN 141
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 105
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1381
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4081
x6flipin398
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1334
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss64
IndyStarCraft 53
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 35m
INu's Battles
18h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 35m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.