Im going to be doing the casting with Eskimow . Can you remove my registration for playing in this event?

FYI:
ill be streaming this on http://www.livestream.com/goatrope
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
NoHrt
Canada236 Posts
Im going to be doing the casting with Eskimow . Can you remove my registration for playing in this event? ![]() FYI: ill be streaming this on http://www.livestream.com/goatrope | ||
|
Kodokan
Canada34 Posts
On August 27 2010 05:47 Kill-9 wrote: @Kodokan Im going to be doing the casting with Eskimow . Can you remove my registration for playing in this event? ![]() FYI: ill be streaming this on http://livestream.com/l2sctv NO! YOU HAVE TO PLAY! GIVE ME MONEY! That's cool I'm actually really excited for the commentaries and so is the owner of the venue. | ||
|
jgreen46
Canada94 Posts
I'd really like to get practice for the tournament | ||
|
Eskimow
Canada7 Posts
On August 28 2010 11:19 jgreen46 wrote: hey do you think we could get a list of what maps are going to be played on? I'd really like to get practice for the tournament It'll be ladder maps; Lost Temple Kulas Ravine Blistering Sands Metalopolis Steppes of War Desert Oasis And I think I missed a couple, but you get the idea. | ||
|
gorf
Canada10 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Norcon
Canada5 Posts
| ||
|
Cedstick
Canada3336 Posts
Can't make it out. Work is more important. Sounds like good fun, and a decent prize pool, though, so best of luck to all, and have a great time for me ![]() Stalife Fighteeeeeeng | ||
|
Kodokan
Canada34 Posts
| ||
|
hkS
United States38 Posts
| ||
|
SoJu.WeRRa
Korea (South)820 Posts
| ||
|
Arkless
Canada1547 Posts
this really sucks for me, as I have been looking forward to this since the day the thread was made. Family shit has come up and I won't be able to make it today I got a friend however who will take my spot in group a. But I really wish I was coming ![]() | ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
I couldn't make it to group A. Wearing TL swag. | ||
|
Kodokan
Canada34 Posts
| ||
|
CheAse
Canada919 Posts
Be there soon! | ||
|
adrenaLinG
Canada676 Posts
![]() i totally want to be in on obs'ing the matches though? ![]() | ||
|
NoHrt
Canada236 Posts
Switching it up to a featured stream http://www.livestream.com/goatrope View Brackets at: http://challonge.com/Abbots Matches will start soon! | ||
|
BC.WeaPonX
Canada107 Posts
| ||
|
BC.WeaPonX
Canada107 Posts
| ||
|
adrenaLinG
Canada676 Posts
| ||
|
SouP.
United States25 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Mini actioN Rush Soma EffOrt [ Show more ] Stork Soulkey ZerO BeSt Snow Larva Mong firebathero Zeus hero Mind 910 Free Hyun Yoon sorry Sharp Shine Shinee PianO Pusan ToSsGirL JYJ Bale Sexy Aegong HiyA Terrorterran Rock Killer scan(afreeca) Hm[arnc] Sacsri Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2224 hiko726 Liquid`RaSZi408 crisheroes359 B2W.Neo302 dupreeh238 ceh9231 DeMusliM212 Khaldor195 Pyrionflax185 Livibee179 Liquid`VortiX135 Trikslyr85 QueenE66 Hui .41 ZerO(Twitch)18 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|