• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:26
CEST 09:26
KST 16:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

TeamSix West vs. East US Tournament - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-11 04:34:05
July 11 2010 03:41 GMT
#121
ExO (T) will be replacing Blade (Z) in the West vs. East tournament.

PMs will be sent out soon, details have been added!

https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
LagLovah
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada552 Posts
July 12 2010 01:43 GMT
#122
I like many others im sure, have the game preordered via the fastest delivery method possible.... yet the projected arrival date is not until august 2-5th ... so, starting the tourney this early might be a problem for not just me, but others as well
rSLagLovah on NA xSixLagLovah on Kr
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
July 13 2010 02:03 GMT
#123
On July 12 2010 10:43 LagLovah wrote:
I like many others im sure, have the game preordered via the fastest delivery method possible.... yet the projected arrival date is not until august 2-5th ... so, starting the tourney this early might be a problem for not just me, but others as well


Good point, dates will be changed.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
nemahsys
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada457 Posts
July 15 2010 03:15 GMT
#124
Hey. I would like to give up my spot to one of the alternates. I got a new job that has cut into my practice time so much that I feel it would make for a better tourney if I let one of the more active players have my spot.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity though and I hope the tourney goes really well for everyone involved.

DJ Wheat, if you read this, plz get Lo3 back on itunes stat!
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
July 26 2010 22:29 GMT
#125
HDstarcraft will be casting the Finals!!! Big thanks to him!
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
CroOk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States58 Posts
July 27 2010 17:34 GMT
#126
Sorry i will not be able to play because i will be out of town until the 7th
Nony's #1 Fan
Capoch
Profile Joined April 2010
Argentina179 Posts
August 01 2010 23:23 GMT
#127
Hey,

Ive been chasing my opponent Bio to play our games since Friday but hes never able to play them and the deadline is today. He said he could play tomorrow, but on saturday he said that he could play on sunday so...
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
August 01 2010 23:27 GMT
#128
I have absolutely no way to contact my opponent. Is his information anywhere?
Life is Good.
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
August 03 2010 16:14 GMT
#129
I'll be sending PMs out about the tournament today, sorry for the confusion- this tournament is starting on August 6th.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
August 03 2010 16:19 GMT
#130
iDTelecom
Zerg
Diamond
East Coast
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 17:44:43
August 03 2010 17:42 GMT
#131
So I'm curious am I playing Exo or whiplash...? Brackets look weird on my iPhone.
Why?
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
August 03 2010 17:53 GMT
#132
On August 04 2010 02:42 TheComeback wrote:
So I'm curious am I playing Exo or whiplash...? Brackets look weird on my iPhone.


You are playing ExO.

Your phone must have moved the two columns together, sorry for the confusion.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
August 03 2010 18:31 GMT
#133
On August 04 2010 02:53 monitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 02:42 TheComeback wrote:
So I'm curious am I playing Exo or whiplash...? Brackets look weird on my iPhone.


You are playing ExO.

Your phone must have moved the two columns together, sorry for the confusion.

K Ill pm him
Why?
Gfresh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada55 Posts
August 03 2010 18:45 GMT
#134
On August 02 2010 08:27 Alou wrote:
I have absolutely no way to contact my opponent. Is his information anywhere?



You need to look a bit harder next time
Do you like fishsticks?
TadH
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1846 Posts
August 03 2010 22:51 GMT
#135
How the hell am I signed up for this let alone in the brackets, I've looked through the thread three times, I don't see where signed up, I WILL play however, sent pm to my opponent, just find it funny I never signed up.
theBullFrog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States515 Posts
August 03 2010 22:54 GMT
#136
On August 04 2010 07:51 TadH wrote:
How the hell am I signed up for this let alone in the brackets, I've looked through the thread three times, I don't see where signed up, I WILL play however, sent pm to my opponent, just find it funny I never signed up.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=132626&currentpage=2#27
thebullfrog
TadH
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1846 Posts
August 04 2010 05:14 GMT
#137
On August 04 2010 07:54 asianinvasian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2010 07:51 TadH wrote:
How the hell am I signed up for this let alone in the brackets, I've looked through the thread three times, I don't see where signed up, I WILL play however, sent pm to my opponent, just find it funny I never signed up.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=132626&currentpage=2#27


haha thanks :D

totally missed it 3 times
bakedace
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States672 Posts
August 04 2010 08:40 GMT
#138
pm me if you need someone to stream/commentate this!
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-05 23:28:01
August 05 2010 23:27 GMT
#139
Player need to PM me if they cannon reach their opponent!!!! Backups will be placed!!!!
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
August 06 2010 04:57 GMT
#140
Pandain, I am Antimage.291, add me.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 157
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 731
HiyA 179
Mong 58
Shine 52
Bale 35
NotJumperer 32
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
League of Legends
JimRising 577
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 833
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft769
Other Games
summit1g9118
ceh9403
PiGStarcraft338
olofmeister321
Happy245
Livibee134
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream507
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH157
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2399
League of Legends
• Lourlo1498
• Rush1389
• Stunt503
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.