• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6869 users

[SC2] Day[9] vs Tasteless Bo7 Showmatch! - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Avrithor
Profile Joined May 2010
United States41 Posts
June 21 2010 00:11 GMT
#361
TERRIFIC job, HDH. I've been critical of your commentary in the past, but I feel like you guys are super committed to improving and gaining all that experience you need to be accurate and insightful, and it's showing. You did very well with these games, they were great games, and the post-game interviews are absolutely something you need to keep doing! Keep up your enthusiasm for the western e-Sports scene, keep working with your sponsors, and keep casting these kind of events. I'm definitely there for Jinro/TLO vs Artosis/qxc.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
June 21 2010 00:32 GMT
#362
On June 21 2010 08:17 Piski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 08:04 jamesr12 wrote:
On June 21 2010 07:57 Hider wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Kind of surprised Day9 took this down. He is studying and using a lot of time casting, while Tasteless is in Korea, and should have more time to play.


+ Show Spoiler +
yeah me too, I was under the impression Tasteless was playing a lot and playing really well. He did kinda throw away one game I really dont think that his build on metalopsis is something he would go in a tourney. Not to take anything away from day, he played very well much better then he did in the HDH


+ Show Spoiler +
Even though I rooted for Day9 I was also surprised, but I guess day9 is just good :o at least in bw he was always better than his brother

I just hope they would pick they races because I think they can be a lot better players. It would be fun to see them seriously compete in tournaments.

+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty certain that Tasteless is still working while it's summer vacation for Day[9], so I wouldn't be surprised if Sean just had a lot more time to practice...
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
ScrubMcDub
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada22 Posts
June 21 2010 00:57 GMT
#363

Pretty certain that Tasteless is still working while it's summer vacation for Day[9], so I wouldn't be surprised if Sean just had a lot more time to practice..



Nope you're absolutely wrong grad students don't get summers off. Ontop of being a grad student, Day 9 has an internship. Also, Tasteless has been doing no casting only playing beta while it was still going on.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
June 21 2010 01:11 GMT
#364
Husky have uploaded game one for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HuskyStarcraft#g/u
StErMi
Profile Joined April 2010
Italy73 Posts
June 21 2010 01:23 GMT
#365
very nice gaming
www.sc2vod.eu the best site to find VODs, casters and LiveStream! -- Now also iphone/ipod/android application!
IPlaySC
Profile Joined June 2010
United States79 Posts
June 21 2010 03:08 GMT
#366
Anyone know how many ended up watching? The stream wouldnt tell me.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
June 21 2010 03:17 GMT
#367
On June 21 2010 12:08 IPlaySC wrote:
Anyone know how many ended up watching? The stream wouldnt tell me.


It was 4000 viewers just when the stream started. Not sure what it ended up being in the end though.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
June 21 2010 04:36 GMT
#368
Husky, why are you uploading the games in parts? I thought you and HD were able to upload videos greater than ten minutes in length to youtube now?
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
June 21 2010 04:59 GMT
#369
On June 21 2010 12:17 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 12:08 IPlaySC wrote:
Anyone know how many ended up watching? The stream wouldnt tell me.


It was 4000 viewers just when the stream started. Not sure what it ended up being in the end though.

Someone in chat said 9K but I don't know what they based that on so take it with a grain of salt.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
June 21 2010 05:15 GMT
#370
On June 21 2010 13:59 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 12:17 nihlon wrote:
On June 21 2010 12:08 IPlaySC wrote:
Anyone know how many ended up watching? The stream wouldnt tell me.


It was 4000 viewers just when the stream started. Not sure what it ended up being in the end though.

Someone in chat said 9K but I don't know what they based that on so take it with a grain of salt.


Did they say "over 9000" by any chance?
virgozero
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada412 Posts
June 21 2010 05:19 GMT
#371
lol 9000 is always the fishy #
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 05:31:48
June 21 2010 05:29 GMT
#372
Yeah I agree it is quite fishy. It occurred while watching Day9, and I think the quote was "The HDH Showmatch today had 9K viewers and no lag". No meme referenced but still not reputable. However It wouldn't surprise me if true, The day 9 daily usually shows about 2 - 2.5k users but Day reported 6K unique views some times. If the displayed number was 4K or so then the unique number was probably double that over the course of the event. I

would love to hear the official numbers the the casters though... please.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
June 21 2010 05:51 GMT
#373
On June 21 2010 14:29 rastaban wrote:
Yeah I agree it is quite fishy. It occurred while watching Day9, and I think the quote was "The HDH Showmatch today had 9K viewers and no lag". No meme referenced but still not reputable. However It wouldn't surprise me if true, The day 9 daily usually shows about 2 - 2.5k users but Day reported 6K unique views some times. If the displayed number was 4K or so then the unique number was probably double that over the course of the event. I

would love to hear the official numbers the the casters though... please.


Before BP killed the stream I saw it had over 8k viewers (and remarked to Husky about that). I imagine as the world cup matches ended that it climbed higher.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
June 21 2010 05:54 GMT
#374
Hahaha it was pretty funny how it was like 'WELL CLEAN IT UP FAST BECAUSE ITS GETTING CLOSE TO MY LAPTOP' and then died.

Damn you BP!
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
June 21 2010 08:44 GMT
#375
+ Show Spoiler +
That terran versus protoss game was so tense! Me and my friend kept calling gg during fights, then have something miraculous make a comeback.

What an awesome game that was.
Knutzi
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway664 Posts
June 21 2010 09:46 GMT
#376
can anyone post url to the cofee spill clip we dident get too see finish? i need to know what happend !
Legho
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland66 Posts
June 21 2010 10:04 GMT
#377
When I joined the stream at the beginning it was nearly 8k viewers. Later on the info about the number of people watching disappeared though. I don't know why. I guess it would be even higher because the 8k I mentioned was when the games haven't even begun.
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
June 21 2010 10:13 GMT
#378
On June 21 2010 09:32 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 08:17 Piski wrote:
On June 21 2010 08:04 jamesr12 wrote:
On June 21 2010 07:57 Hider wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Kind of surprised Day9 took this down. He is studying and using a lot of time casting, while Tasteless is in Korea, and should have more time to play.


+ Show Spoiler +
yeah me too, I was under the impression Tasteless was playing a lot and playing really well. He did kinda throw away one game I really dont think that his build on metalopsis is something he would go in a tourney. Not to take anything away from day, he played very well much better then he did in the HDH


+ Show Spoiler +
Even though I rooted for Day9 I was also surprised, but I guess day9 is just good :o at least in bw he was always better than his brother

I just hope they would pick they races because I think they can be a lot better players. It would be fun to see them seriously compete in tournaments.

+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty certain that Tasteless is still working while it's summer vacation for Day[9], so I wouldn't be surprised if Sean just had a lot more time to practice...



+ Show Spoiler +
The games were played before the beta ended when Day9 still had school and now he is working and Tasteless have said in the interviews that he have been practicing a lot, or well playing a lot, not specifically practicing. But I guess day9 could have squeezed in some practice time
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
June 21 2010 10:15 GMT
#379
On June 21 2010 13:59 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 12:17 nihlon wrote:
On June 21 2010 12:08 IPlaySC wrote:
Anyone know how many ended up watching? The stream wouldnt tell me.


It was 4000 viewers just when the stream started. Not sure what it ended up being in the end though.

Someone in chat said 9K but I don't know what they based that on so take it with a grain of salt.


It was over 8k the last time I saw the viewers bar but in TL irc channel people said it was over 10k
WhistlingMtn
Profile Joined May 2010
United States190 Posts
June 21 2010 10:54 GMT
#380
On June 21 2010 18:46 Knutzi wrote:
can anyone post url to the cofee spill clip we dident get too see finish? i need to know what happend !


Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason56
ViBE36
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
Artosis 90
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever475
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS98
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1592
Other Games
summit1g7150
shahzam521
byalli424
C9.Mang0163
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 49m
Stellar Fest
14h 49m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.