• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

ITC: The Offical Thread [iCCup TV Challenge] - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 12 2010 14:11 GMT
#21
On April 12 2010 17:54 omninmo wrote:
ricedream.active
zerg
gold division 7 rank 1-10


sry. just realized i cant make that time. sry


This is for tonights. We will be doing this at least every Monday.

On April 12 2010 18:19 sjon03 wrote:
As much as I'd like to play in the first ITC, I won't be home to play at the 8 PM EST starting time.


Whats your account name?

On April 12 2010 18:21 -orb- wrote:
oh i'm already in today's one

nice thanks


No problem! we try to go on a first come, first serve bases.

On April 12 2010 21:23 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
is there an IRC meetup or something we can all go to?


At the moment, no. However maybe we can fix that for the future.

On April 12 2010 21:49 Antimage wrote:
Yea am I already in Proleague? Someone from ITC/ITL please clarify =.=


Are you? We are looking into that. Thank you for letting know.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
JTPROG
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States254 Posts
April 12 2010 14:15 GMT
#22
JTPROG.eternal
TERRAN
rank 11 plat div 3 1575
inflowgaming.net
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
April 12 2010 14:16 GMT
#23
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 12 2010 14:24 GMT
#24
On April 12 2010 23:16 -orb- wrote:
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD


First game will be held in SC1. Yea!
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
April 12 2010 14:59 GMT
#25
Whoa I didn't know I was signed up for this. Thanks for choosing me though xD
I am Arlock . Thecomeback

I WANT to play in this very badly but I am not sure if I will be home in time, If I were you guys I would probably have a replacement ready for me. I start a new job today and I am unsure as to if the commute will get me home at a decent hour. So sorry but hopefully I will be home in time!
Why?
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 12 2010 15:00 GMT
#26
On April 12 2010 23:16 -orb- wrote:
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD


Say what? I have no clue what you are talking about. Our background image that is used for the names and such is an starcraft 2 screen shot.

On April 12 2010 23:24 Antimage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 23:16 -orb- wrote:
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD


First game will be held in SC1. Yea!


No, it will be in starcraft 2. -.-
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 12 2010 15:01 GMT
#27
On April 12 2010 23:59 TheComeback wrote:
Whoa I didn't know I was signed up for this. Thanks for choosing me though xD
I am Arlock . Thecomeback

I WANT to play in this very badly but I am not sure if I will be home in time, If I were you guys I would probably have a replacement ready for me. I start a new job today and I am unsure as to if the commute will get me home at a decent hour. So sorry but hopefully I will be home in time!


Alright. Thanks for letting us know! I hope you'll be able to make it! As for the sign up it was from a list of people who had been waiting to participate in the ITL. So that is where we pulled your name from.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
April 12 2010 15:02 GMT
#28
how do you get to sign up for this?
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
April 12 2010 15:02 GMT
#29
On April 13 2010 00:01 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 23:59 TheComeback wrote:
Whoa I didn't know I was signed up for this. Thanks for choosing me though xD
I am Arlock . Thecomeback

I WANT to play in this very badly but I am not sure if I will be home in time, If I were you guys I would probably have a replacement ready for me. I start a new job today and I am unsure as to if the commute will get me home at a decent hour. So sorry but hopefully I will be home in time!


Alright. Thanks for letting us know! I hope you'll be able to make it! As for the sign up it was from a list of people who had been waiting to participate in the ITL. So that is where we pulled your name from.

Oh man, Im so stoked I want to play so bad but Im just not sure if I'll be ready, I can reccomend checking with
Pride . Pride and Drewbie . root

both are great players and Im sure would be eager to compete.

I really hope im back in time
Why?
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
April 12 2010 15:15 GMT
#30
if its open reg id like to sign up
ryan.yeggi protoss Platinum ranked solo
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 12 2010 15:16 GMT
#31
On April 13 2010 00:02 TheComeback wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2010 00:01 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On April 12 2010 23:59 TheComeback wrote:
Whoa I didn't know I was signed up for this. Thanks for choosing me though xD
I am Arlock . Thecomeback

I WANT to play in this very badly but I am not sure if I will be home in time, If I were you guys I would probably have a replacement ready for me. I start a new job today and I am unsure as to if the commute will get me home at a decent hour. So sorry but hopefully I will be home in time!


Alright. Thanks for letting us know! I hope you'll be able to make it! As for the sign up it was from a list of people who had been waiting to participate in the ITL. So that is where we pulled your name from.

Oh man, Im so stoked I want to play so bad but Im just not sure if I'll be ready, I can reccomend checking with
Pride . Pride and Drewbie . root

both are great players and Im sure would be eager to compete.

I really hope im back in time


Thanks for the heads up! I'll get in contact with at least one of them! Thank you again!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Win.win
Profile Joined March 2010
United States230 Posts
April 12 2010 15:16 GMT
#32
On April 13 2010 00:00 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 23:16 -orb- wrote:
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD


Say what? I have no clue what you are talking about. Our background image that is used for the names and such is an starcraft 2 screen shot.

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 23:24 Antimage wrote:
On April 12 2010 23:16 -orb- wrote:
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD


First game will be held in SC1. Yea!


No, it will be in starcraft 2. -.-

In the original post under map order, the screenshot of LT is a pic from brood war. Also, the scrap station pic must be older because the expos that have destructible rocks blocking them are shown as islands. Btw thanks for letting me play and good luck to everyone.
SC2 Team Inflow: http://inflowgaming.net/
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 15:19:30
April 12 2010 15:17 GMT
#33
Anyone who has signed up on this thread today, be online by 7 pm est and be prepared to ask to play.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 12 2010 15:20 GMT
#34
On April 13 2010 00:16 Win.win wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2010 00:00 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
On April 12 2010 23:16 -orb- wrote:
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD


Say what? I have no clue what you are talking about. Our background image that is used for the names and such is an starcraft 2 screen shot.

On April 12 2010 23:24 Antimage wrote:
On April 12 2010 23:16 -orb- wrote:
rofl i just noticed you used the brood war screenshot of LT XD


First game will be held in SC1. Yea!


No, it will be in starcraft 2. -.-

In the original post under map order, the screenshot of LT is a pic from brood war. Also, the scrap station pic must be older because the expos that have destructible rocks blocking them are shown as islands. Btw thanks for letting me play and good luck to everyone.


Is that so? Dangit..I'll have to update those later. Thanks for letting me know and good luck tonight!
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
April 12 2010 15:23 GMT
#35
I can actually vouch for Win.Win as well, another great player already posting here in the thread. He is protoss like me too.

Win.Win
Pride.Pride
Drewbie.root

All very capable players who I'm sure would love my spot.
Why?
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 12 2010 15:29 GMT
#36
On April 13 2010 00:23 TheComeback wrote:
I can actually vouch for Win.Win as well, another great player already posting here in the thread. He is protoss like me too.

Win.Win
Pride.Pride
Drewbie.root

All very capable players who I'm sure would love my spot.


Well, try to be here regardless please..We'd love to see you play. Drewbie is in the ITL...So for now we can accept Win and Pride for the ITC. ^^ Win is already setup to play though
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
April 12 2010 15:34 GMT
#37
On April 12 2010 14:54 MasterAsia wrote:
How do I register to this tournament? I am in platinum division 2, at rank 4. My nickname is Iris (Iris.chinakulian), race is zerg.

An impressive rank in that division, kudos.
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
April 12 2010 16:15 GMT
#38
On April 13 2010 00:34 Mr.E wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 14:54 MasterAsia wrote:
How do I register to this tournament? I am in platinum division 2, at rank 4. My nickname is Iris (Iris.chinakulian), race is zerg.

An impressive rank in that division, kudos.


This. That's really damn impressive in that division of death!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
DSC
Profile Joined March 2010
United States20 Posts
April 12 2010 19:06 GMT
#39
No one has a chance - QXC will win this handily.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
April 12 2010 19:12 GMT
#40
On April 13 2010 04:06 DSC wrote:
No one has a chance - QXC will win this handily.


Are you so sure? I guess we'll see tonight! ^_^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 47m
INu's Battles
2h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 47m
OSC
14h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 47m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.