• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7144 users

ITL: The Official Thread [iCCup TV League] - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 74 Next
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
May 14 2010 06:55 GMT
#781
Livestream blows. :[
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
May 14 2010 07:51 GMT
#782
qxc v. machine = greatest series I have seen thus far in sc2 ... way to hang in there guys
damon2400
Profile Joined April 2009
United States172 Posts
May 14 2010 08:33 GMT
#783
I can't wait for the replay pack for that series to come out. It felt like qxc was losing every game and then somehow... he never died. Not really sure how else to put it. I was definitely thinking to myself, "Why is he still in this game" a couple of times there.
yuchunyang
Profile Joined August 2009
United States53 Posts
May 14 2010 08:47 GMT
#784
What a freakin' baller. Winning the MLG KOTBH and ITL in the same night.
Hi
Lunares
Profile Joined May 2010
United States909 Posts
May 14 2010 09:10 GMT
#785
Absolutely epic matches by qxc, props as a fellow terran player for how he pulled off some real pro reaper micro + great macro at the same time.

also 15 ravens = LOL AWESOME. Too bad that is almost never otherwise viable. I am definitely going to try more bio / raven builds against zerg now though (I normally focus more on mech builds).

I am really suprised machine didn't get ANY roaches. I know they seem crap due to patch 12 but really they would have helped considerably.
GG-Striker
Profile Joined April 2008
Czech Republic112 Posts
May 14 2010 09:13 GMT
#786
Hey guys where I can find results from today's games?
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-14 15:38:44
May 14 2010 13:08 GMT
#787

ITL 8: QXC vs. Machine
Results

+ Show Spoiler +

Interm Championship Match:
QXC > Machine

Co-Main Event:
LzGaMeR > ThisIsJimmy

Main Card:
Antimage < Axslav
Catz > TadHudder
Future vs. eeK (Match Canceled due to connection issues)
Moo < Iris


ITC Finals:
Copperhead < Jonoman



I'm drawing a blank on the on the Future vs. eeK match. Sorry!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
cyclone25
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Romania3344 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-14 13:20:31
May 14 2010 13:18 GMT
#788
On May 14 2010 22:08 iCCup.Diamond wrote:

ITL 8: QXC vs. Machine
Results

+ Show Spoiler +

Interm Championship Match:
QXC > Machine

Co-Main Event:
LzGaMeR > ThisIsJimmy

Main Card:
Antimage < Axslav
Catz > TadHudder
Future vs. eeK
Moo < Iris


ITC Finals:
Copperhead < Jonoman



I'm drawing a blank on the on the Future vs. eeK match. Sorry!


Can you also add the exact results please? I mean was it 2-0, 2-1, etc.?
Actually I'm not even sure if it was a bo3 or a bo5.
It's important for coverage sites to have easy access to results, and maybe you can add them in OP too.
Thanks <:
Dukat
Profile Joined April 2009
United States235 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-14 15:31:06
May 14 2010 15:29 GMT
#789
On May 14 2010 22:08 iCCup.Diamond wrote:

ITL 8: QXC vs. Machine
Results

+ Show Spoiler +

Interm Championship Match:
QXC > Machine

Co-Main Event:
LzGaMeR > ThisIsJimmy

Main Card:
Antimage < Axslav
Catz > TadHudder
Future vs. eeK
Moo < Iris


ITC Finals:
Copperhead < Jonoman



I'm drawing a blank on the on the Future vs. eeK match. Sorry!

Wasn't the Future vs eeK match a draw due to disconnect issues with eeK?

How late did this end up running anyways? I ended up going to bed a little after 3am EST and you were just entering match 4 of qxc vs Machine.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
May 14 2010 15:39 GMT
#790
On May 15 2010 00:29 Dukat wrote:
Wasn't the Future vs eeK match a draw due to disconnect issues with eeK?

How late did this end up running anyways? I ended up going to bed a little after 3am EST and you were just entering match 4 of qxc vs Machine.


Yes that was correct thank you for reminding me.

Also it went pretty late, Iris vs. Moo took quite a long time. However ITL's starting next week will be at a new, earlier time.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
May 14 2010 16:08 GMT
#791
This is all from memory here, but I'm pretty sure these are right.

+ Show Spoiler +
Jonoman > Copperhead 2-1
Iris > Moo 2-1
Future = eeK (Match canceled due to connection issues)
CatZ > TadHudder 2-0
Axslav > Antimage 2-0
LzGaMeR > ThisIsJimmy 2-1
qxc > Machine 3-1 (This was a bo5, the rest were bo3)


The matches ended right at 4 a.m. EST. Big thanks to Raelcun and Joseki for casting basically nonstop for 7 hours, and a huge thanks to our newest volunteer Frozenhelfire for acting as the camera. He has the upload speed and the machine necessary for streaming in a good quality on Livestream, and it would not have been as sexy without his help.
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
May 14 2010 16:28 GMT
#792
I apologize for my software (or maybe even connection) issues, especially to my opponent Future. I reinstalled right after that incident last night and only played 1 test game last night which was fine, but I'm not convinced yet. I'm looking forward to the qxc vs machine replays. I had to go to bed before that.
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
May 14 2010 16:28 GMT
#793
Teaser replay from last night's matches between qxc vs. Machine.

This is a 45-minute TvZ on Metalopolis, and is probably the most epic TvZ I've seen in the beta.

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=124671

The rest of the replays will be handled by Raelcun, but I think he's still asleep since he casted 7 straight hours until 4 a.m. EST. =P
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
May 14 2010 17:12 GMT
#794
So I don't tune in to one ITL and I miss a really good series apparently.

Hope to see the replays soon
Life is Good.
Mr.E
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States434 Posts
May 14 2010 17:27 GMT
#795
Watched the replay of the 4th game. Lesson learned: When Terran fortifies with tanks, look for other options for attack. Thanks!
Looking for top-tier practice partners, especially Z; PM me
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 14 2010 17:30 GMT
#796
Ultras are scarier than I remember. I'm sad I missed the last couple games of QXC vs Machine
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
May 15 2010 00:21 GMT
#797
On May 15 2010 01:28 Mr.E wrote:
I apologize for my software (or maybe even connection) issues, especially to my opponent Future. I reinstalled right after that incident last night and only played 1 test game last night which was fine, but I'm not convinced yet. I'm looking forward to the qxc vs machine replays. I had to go to bed before that.

Yeah, tt. I was all ready for the match but connection owned you. It's all good. Stuff happens.
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Dukat
Profile Joined April 2009
United States235 Posts
May 15 2010 02:28 GMT
#798
On May 15 2010 00:39 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Also it went pretty late, Iris vs. Moo took quite a long time. However ITL's starting next week will be at a new, earlier time.



Earlier start is cool. And on a shiney new ustream account too right?
And a 4am EST finish time...holy poop. Yeah, much thanks to the casting and camera team for staying strong for so bloody long, with so many TvT matches.
OptimoPeach
Profile Joined July 2009
United States137 Posts
May 15 2010 05:12 GMT
#799
That was a great series last night. I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of those replays
wonksaggin
Profile Joined March 2010
United States73 Posts
May 15 2010 05:33 GMT
#800
Awesome showmatch. Where are the rest of those epics replays?
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 330
TKL 176
ProTech150
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 31
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Fnx 561
x6flipin423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2121
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo677
hiko657
dupreeh520
ceh9371
crisheroes309
Khaldor284
420jenkins222
Livibee206
QueenE122
Trikslyr89
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss65
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3857
• WagamamaTV398
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur746
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 53m
INu's Battles
18h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 53m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.