• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7587 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 5 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
weshallarise
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 09:34:35
January 19 2012 09:34 GMT
#161
Server: AM
B.net ID: DragonZord.534
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3267778/1/DragonZord/
Interest:Competetive
League: Platinum
Other:looking for Z or T to to practice but all welcome
tgk0420
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10 Posts
January 19 2012 13:33 GMT
#162
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: GGmercy.622
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/455257/1/GGmercy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/455257/GGmercy
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Looking for practice partners of all races around Gold level. Also really need a mentor/coach to teach me all the matchups since I haven't really played in awhile and I'm really behind on the current metagame. I need to practice things like mechanics, build orders, transitions, etc. I really want to get better at the game but I feel like I'm stuck.
"im in gold, but regularly beat 1600 diamonds probably cause i never ladder....... but im still 15 and 0 in my last 10 ladder games against mostly platinums" The definition of gosu.
Dysruption
Profile Joined January 2012
4 Posts
January 19 2012 18:17 GMT
#163
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dysruption.960
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/523952/1/Dysruption/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/523952/Dysruption
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for Diamond/Masters players who want to practice and improve. I enjoy talking about the game and getting better, and would definitely be cool with playing with people who want to practice a lot successively. My PvT is pretty solid and it seems I need work in PvZ and PvP, but any races work. Feel free to chat me/add me at any time ^^
d0ntbscaredhomie
Profile Joined January 2012
Poland32 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 19:00:27
January 19 2012 18:55 GMT
#164
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Beckett
Race: Zerg
Profile URL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/pl/profile/1606237/1/Beckett/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1606237/Beckett
Interest: Competetive
League: Silver
Other: I don't care about what league you're in or your age. I want to play with creative and passionate people. Practice various tactics, give/get moral support, talk about recent game stuff (cups, leagues etc). My english is fluid, so no worries about that.
Very people gaming time!
Darksoul189
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
January 19 2012 19:20 GMT
#165
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Darksoul.416
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1658820/1/Darksoul/
Sc2RanksURL: N/A
Interest: Casual/Competitive/Team
League: Silver
Other:Looking for practice partners and people who dont mind team games during practice
and doesnt take the game over the top serious but is really into the game and wants to get much better i have
extremely fast internet so i never lag in games and ive got skype would prefer to play with other skype users.
Seshmasta C
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada16 Posts
January 19 2012 20:22 GMT
#166
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SeshmastaC.327
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2963388/1/SeshmastaC/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2963388/SeshmastaC
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Looking for anyone to practice with. Any league, as long as its serious. Im looking to improve all area's of my game, so any matchup is welcome. Have my own vent, and few others I practice with. Hit me up if your serious.
BlommaN
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden19 Posts
January 20 2012 11:24 GMT
#167
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BlommaN.685
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/244597/1/BlommaN/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/244597/BlommaN#alltime
Interest: competitive
League: Master
Other:I'd like to train any matchup with players of comparable skill (master) and it would be very good if you have good english and skype!
Strong will always over power the weak, and the smart will always over power the strong // Mike Tyson
Emo
Profile Joined June 2010
40 Posts
January 20 2012 11:35 GMT
#168
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: tGEmo.118
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/349516/1/tGEmo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/349516/tGEmo
Interest: Highly Competitive
League: Masters, top 30.
Other: Looking for focused practice with any race. I will help you refine the holes in your play if you do the same.
HavocStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
January 20 2012 13:20 GMT
#169
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: LUVHavoc.832
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1206582/1/LUVHavoc/
Sc2RanksURL: N/A (will update later, the website is not loading for me at the moment)
Interest: Semi-competitive / 1v1 only
League: Master or GM
Other: I'm currently struggling most with ZvT (timing pushes / hyper aggression) and ZvP (two-base deathball, late-game). I would like to train against players that are in high masters or the grandmaster league. I try to play as much as possible whenever I have free time, and I would prefer practice partners willing to play series of games if possible.
PillSoup
Profile Joined January 2012
1 Post
January 20 2012 15:26 GMT
#170
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PillSoup.244
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2593499/1/PillSoup/
Sc2RanksURL: N/A
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver/Gold
Other: Right now I'm just working on improving my basic game mechanics, any matchup welcome.
zeek0us
Profile Joined October 2010
United States67 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 22:44:17
January 20 2012 22:00 GMT
#171
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: glaurung.462
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1563059/1/Glaurung/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1563059/Glaurung
Interest: Casual/Competitive
League: Gold/Platinum
Other: Was Plat for a season, had a long layoff, then busted to Gold the other day. Need to crank out games to get my mojo back. Play as much as I can (wife and baby at home), usually on ~11pm-1am EDT. Down for whatever, just want to practice and get the most out of the time I can set aside to play.
Mandable
Profile Joined January 2012
1 Post
January 20 2012 23:25 GMT
#172
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: mandable.959
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1536418/1/Mandable/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1536418/Mandable
Interest: Casual. I'm working on getting to platinum league. I'm currently playing mostly top level gold and platinum players. I'm struggling against the platinum opponents.
League: Gold
Other: Currently struggling most with Terran. Also would be up for trying out some custom games or mono battles, etc.
Buhlistic
Profile Joined January 2012
United States3 Posts
January 21 2012 00:20 GMT
#173
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Rob.848
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/478538/1/Rob/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/478538/Rob
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Hardest matchup is TvT. Interested in improving all matchups.
Blakkout69
Profile Joined November 2011
United States18 Posts
January 21 2012 02:19 GMT
#174
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Blakkout
Race: Terran/Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2521876/1/Blakkout/
Interest: Casual/Fun/Competetive
League: Division rank 6 Silver
Other:Im on pretty often, looking for a partner who maybe has mic? if not thats fine too. I'll take anybody Platinum and below ^^
UNC.jer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States43 Posts
January 21 2012 03:43 GMT
#175
Server: AM
TL ID: TheGODehT
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: UNCjer.172
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2351788/1/UNCjer/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2351788/UNCjer/
League: Master
Other: Protoss player looking for High Master or Grandmaster practice partners of all three races. I'm very serious about improving my play and practicing so please feel free to message me on bnet or on TL to set up practice times. I also have skype and I plan on playing a lot in 2012.
~~ UNCjer
IrOnKaL
Profile Joined June 2011
United States340 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 19:30:11
January 21 2012 04:44 GMT
#176
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Substantial.573
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/272969/1/Substantial/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/272969/Substantial
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Looking for LOTS AND LOTS of practice in all matchups My best matchup being PvT then PvZ then PvP. I am on during the week and weekends around 5 hours a day. Feel free to hit me up anytime!

TheNarrator
Profile Joined June 2011
1 Post
January 21 2012 05:12 GMT
#177

Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Narrator.582
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2081600/1/Narrator/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2081600/Narrator
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for anyone from Gold up for any matchup. I currently play Random and need to work on everything, currently my weakest matchup is PvX and my strongest is either TvZ or ZvT/ZvP. Just PM me and we can get a game going.
Wildbaer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3 Posts
January 21 2012 05:45 GMT
#178
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Wildbaer.519
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/376648/1/Wildbaer/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/376648/Wildbaer
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for Diamond level players to practice with. I'm on every night usually after 10 P.M CST. Throw me a PM whenever if you want to play. I'm down to play tons of games if you are. I have skype and am a pretty chill dude. :D
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
January 21 2012 07:33 GMT
#179
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: UpperBound.608
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2838293/1/UpperBound/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2838293/UpperBound
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for any Zerg player of similar skill to practice TvZ. I might legitimately be 0% in my matchup against similarly skilled opponents in my last 50 games or so. Please get at me if you'd like to play a ton of games in series and practice the matchup.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 08:25:09
January 21 2012 08:24 GMT
#180
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: badgerToss. 729
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2627425/1/badgerToss/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2627425/badgerToss
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: Looking for practice partners of any race from high Silver, Gold, and low Platinum. I am a casual player as I don't have the time to devote to the game to describe myself as competitive. However, I do love Starcraft and feel like I am finally at a point where I am starting to understand the game (especially in terms of basic timings and refining my builds). It would be great to have good and keen practice partners to work on these things and to collectively get better. My goal for S5 is to get into Platinum. I am keen on sets of games when doing practice games (i.e bo3) rather than one-offs.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 146
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 214
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 67
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift2082
Counter-Strike
fl0m1516
Fnx 753
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5096
Khaldor1039
crisheroes894
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g8006
FrodaN3110
shahzam435
KnowMe330
XBOCT308
C9.Mang0191
ArmadaUGS130
ZombieGrub45
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 21
PPMD14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2997
Other Games
• imaqtpie844
• Shiphtur281
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 9m
Online Event
14h 9m
FEL
19h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.