• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10018 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 5 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
TheTrogdorman
Profile Joined August 2011
United States12 Posts
January 12 2012 03:42 GMT
#61
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Trogdor.997
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2784487/1/Trogdor/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2784487/Trogdor
Interest: Competitive
League: diamond
Other: Looking for all races. need most help in pvp and pvz. but will play anyone. looking for anything from a practice partner to someone who wants to just play a few games
Keep your stick on the ice
Elect
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia17 Posts
January 12 2012 08:33 GMT
#62
Server: SEA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Elect.929
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/209098/1/Elect/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/sea/209098/Elect
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: Looking for anyone, T,P, or Z, who wants to play long, macro games.
iCon878
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 11:09:30
January 12 2012 11:09 GMT
#63
Server: AM & SEA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: iCon.539
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2561301/1/iCon/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2561301/iCon
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Hello TL, Looking for a Z prac partner it is by far my worst matchup I really need to know what where why about th game . I basically need to learn PVZ again as what I am doing is really bad.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 17:59:58
January 12 2012 17:59 GMT
#64
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Vindicare.605
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/364282/1/Vindicare/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/364282/Vindicare
Interest: Interested in ZvZ, PvP, TvZ, ZvT and TvT practice partners for my own improvement, but am willing to practice any matchup if it's to benefit someone else. ZvP, PvZ, TvP and PvT are my strong match ups.
League: Diamond
Other: Casual, or Competitive works.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Defenestrator
Profile Joined October 2011
400 Posts
January 12 2012 18:10 GMT
#65
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Orion.1723
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/830299/1/Orion/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/830299/Orion
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: I'm a masters Z looking for practice in all matchups. I like trying out new strategies and styles, and playing against varying styles as well.
Ultras and banelings go together like peas and carrots
Oh.Canada
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada139 Posts
January 12 2012 20:57 GMT
#66
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: xplod.503
Race: Protoss/Random

Interest: Casual
League: Gold 1v1, Plat in 3v3 and 4v4
Other: Just looking for practise partners and team-mates for 3v3 and 4v4. I need starcraft friends
"Life is simple, You make a choice, Then never look back"
fishy04
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States6 Posts
January 12 2012 22:13 GMT
#67
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: gorillapants.759
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1431253/1/gorillapants/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1431253/gorillapants
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Went from silver to platinum in season 3 and then had to go and get married...meaning i have played almost none in the past 4 months. Wedding planning is a beast. Trying to get back into the swing of things
Blezza
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom191 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-12 22:46:07
January 12 2012 22:23 GMT
#68
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Eljippo.502
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1867376/1/ElJippo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1867376/ElJippo
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I am a diamond Zerg player looking for a practice partner in ZvP but ZvZ is welcome!
Winners race > Other race I don't play > My race. How Twitch chat work in tournaments...
MarkT34
Profile Joined October 2011
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 02:53:20
January 12 2012 23:27 GMT
#69
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Vice.837
Race: All 3, but not random. Still trying to make race decision.
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3021838/1/Vice/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3021838/Vice
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I am looking for players of all races to play with! I am looking for bronze-plat (I can usually compete with platinum when I am all warmed up, and if you don't believe me, give me a try). Trying to work out kinks in my terran builds, so hit me up and don't be shy! If I am away, its probably because I alt-tabbed out. Message me anyway!
EDIT: I have skype
skeyerage
Profile Joined August 2011
United States17 Posts
January 13 2012 02:00 GMT
#70
Server: AM
TL ID: skeyerage
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: sKsStorm.494
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2465077/1/sKsStorm/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2465077/sKsStorm
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: PvT would be my strongest matchup. I need help practicing PvZ and PvP (Especially PvP). I just want to refine my build in PvZ, but I need help figuring out PvP. Due to schedule stuff, I only ever find time to play on the weekends, usually.
Clbull
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1439 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 02:48:57
January 13 2012 02:43 GMT
#71
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: PariahEX.824
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/930521/1/PariahEX/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/930521/PariahEX
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: AIming to get good at the game. Ideally looking for practice partners around Platinum or above. Was formerly a Zerg player, now attempting to re-learn the game as Terran. Need serious help on this.
StillAlive1025
Profile Joined May 2011
United States13 Posts
January 13 2012 02:59 GMT
#72
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: StillAlive.848
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/400816/1/StillAlive/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/400816/StillAlive
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: High diamond terran trying to get into masters. Looking for high diamond and low masters practice partners of any race.
I am StillAlive and StillAFox
BurlyPanda
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 07:39:09
January 13 2012 03:37 GMT
#73
Server: AM
B.Net ID: BurlyPanda.647
Race: Random
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/564450/1/BurlyPanda/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/564450/BurlyPanda
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Gold Random (Protoss) player looking for any race to play against. Comfortable with voice software (Skype, SC2 voice chat). Willing to bust out hundreds of games with any race. if you are interested you can reach me on Stream: Toughdonut.
Don't be shy to message. GL HF =D
The Yankee
Profile Joined June 2011
United States6 Posts
January 13 2012 04:54 GMT
#74
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Yankee.396
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2989891/1/Yankee/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2989891/Yankee
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: So trying to get better at all match ups (very bad at PvZ and PvP), but will play anyone or any race. I am thinking about switching races but idk for now i`m toss ^^ i`m on a lot so LETS PLAY SOME GAMES!!!!
megapants
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1314 Posts
January 13 2012 07:52 GMT
#75
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: pants.934
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2218798/1/pants/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2218798/pants
Interest: Competitive / Casual
League: Platinum
Other: What's up guys, I'm just looking for some people to have fun with and help each other improve. I hope to make some friends and find some people who want to just have fun with the game - ie play some team games, watch tourney streams, talk about our favorite players and teams, chat on skype, analyze replays, etc.

I am a former Protoss player so I can help in that matchup as well, but I'm mainly looking to improve my ZvT - it's such an unforgiving match-up. I'm in Cali, so I'm on PST time. I'm on at random times during the day so just add me and message me ingame if you catch me. gl hf guys
JawHun
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States151 Posts
January 13 2012 08:05 GMT
#76
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: JawHun.544
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/351653/1/JawHun/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/351653/JawHun
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I want to be the very best, like no one ever was! Looking for practice partners of all races, emphasis on T and P. I'm pretty active, usually playing custom games instead of laddering.
JennLOL
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States11 Posts
January 13 2012 13:28 GMT
#77
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: JennLOL.138
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3248900/1/JennLOL/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Casual
League: Silver
Other: Looking for SC2 friends. My schedule is quite random at the moment. I either play Mafia, drill my build order, or play a match. If I'm studying or eating, I'll probably be on Mafia.

❤ JLin
TheProtossBard
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom9 Posts
January 13 2012 14:23 GMT
#78
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ski.519
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/491670/1/Ski/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/491670/Ski
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I am looking for another high plat toss player, specifically I want to hone a opening build (3gate robo) - I am not interested in practising macro or long games, just in smashing out this opening over and over and refining it to get it tight and immune to all opening pressure (4gate/1base collos/proxy gate/phenix/robo/blink play). I would like someone to take it in turns using the build while the other player tries to break it, preferably with someone who can help suggest ways of refining and improving the build. I want to perfect this build to the smallest detail, and I want to practise designing builds.
IronyDK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Denmark142 Posts
January 13 2012 15:07 GMT
#79
--- Nuked ---
AFSpeeDy
Profile Joined June 2011
126 Posts
January 13 2012 15:57 GMT
#80
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SpeeDy#515
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/2427583/1/SpeeDy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2427583/SpeeDy (its the right profile, i changed name, but Sc2Ranks doesnt
changed it^^)
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Others: Looking for high Dia Terran (ZvP best matchup, ZvZ 50%), cause my ZvT is not that good
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV370
Rex77
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech129
Rex 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31298
Hyuk 1063
Soma 1057
Jaedong 693
actioN 617
Larva 418
Horang2 400
Soulkey 350
BeSt 295
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 213
910 213
Stork 211
Light 188
Snow 183
Last 162
ggaemo 97
Pusan 91
ZerO 86
Rush 75
Killer 53
Mind 48
Yoon 47
Mong 40
Creator 40
hero 38
Shinee 32
Bale 28
Sharp 22
sorry 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Free 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff89
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor956
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM227
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 10m
The PondCast
22h 10m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.